Chapter 42

Elsa:*growls looking at her father then smirks*i want to see him try~*chuckles*thanks for the information father now bye bye~*smirks and stabs him few more times on his body as she gets blood on her clothes then she takes her gun out and shots him in the head*

Anna:*when she shots she jumps a bit and holds tighter onto Jack as she's crying*

Elsa:*looking at Anna angrily ready to pull her and punch her off but she sees Jack glaring at her then calms down and storms out of the basement*

Maria: we should and see if she's okay...

Hailey:*chuckles*you really want to die don't you*rolls her eyes*anna get of javk so he can go and calm the shit out of her before she blows this house in flames

Anna:*wipes her tears*yeah youre right... Sorry.. *smiles *thanks Jack*lets go of him*

Jack: don't worry about her I'll calm her down... *smiles*he deserved it youre free you shouldn't be afraid anymore*smiles again then walks out of the basement going upstairs*babygirl~

Elsa: stay away Jack! *rolls her eyes as she's in the kitchen drinking water*ill smack the shit out of you for letting my sister hug and sob on you like that! *throws the glass but doesn't notice it's towards javk and shattering it*

Jack:fuck! *jumps a bit and runs on the side so the glass doesn't hit him*really!?

Elsa: what?! *turns and notices as she gasps covering her mouth*shit.... I'm so sorry I didn't meant to... *takes the broom*

Jack: I know babygirl just come here *smiles oppening his arms *give me a hug babygirl

Elsa:*giggles softly and walks to him hugging him tight then gets mad again and goes to take his shirt off*you smell like her!

*before she takes it off the girls walk upstairs Interrupting her*

Elsa:*glares at them and doesn't take it off as she rolls her eyes*i don't want you shirtless...

Jack:*chuckles kissing her head *I know I know *smiles*

Anna: sis... We should talk about what father said about Leo... *walks in the living room sitting in the couch *

Maria: yeah I agree.. *she quickly clenas the broken glass then walks in the living room also*

*Jack Elsa and Hailey follow them*

Elsa: there's nothing to talk about girls... *sighs*I know leo wants me... He still looked at me with love and I know he is planning something I just have to find him and find out... *makes Jack sit down then sits on his lap*

Jack: babygirl I have a weird feeling about this... *puts his hand on her waist*maybe he wants you to find him and then he will do something...

Maria: I agree with Jack... But if you want me I can try locating him?

Elsa: yeah that would be nice *leans into Jack*im afraid he will do something to you guys... You're my weaknesses especially you Jack... *kisses his cheek*

Jack:*strokes her back gently*you know I can't protect myself and plus you're with me all the time so~

Elsa: yeah you're right~*giggles*im not leaving you alone even for one second~*chuckles*

Hailey:*laughs*you guys are cute~*smiles*anyways im going to clean the mess down in the basement*stands up and walks in the basement*

Anna: I'll go in the garden... I need fresh air.. *fake smiles and stands up walking outside*

Maria: and I'll start making lunch*walks in the kitchen*

Elsa: and youuuyu~*stands up grabbing his hand*you are going to change that shirt *starts dragging him*

Jack:*laughs following her*whatever you say babygirl but I still think you should be the one changing~ you have blood all over you're shirt~

Elsa: I'll change to~*giggles walking in their room as she opens the closet and takes two of his shirts*im wearing yours too just so you know~

Jack:I don't mind babygirl~ you look adorable and sexy with my shirts *laughs as he takes his shirt off throwing it in the laundry room then  he goes to put the other shirt on*

Elsa:*bites her lip looking at him then she quickly takes her shirt off and pushes him on the bed making him sit down then she sits on his lap as she's in her laced bra*i want you~

Jack:*has his eyes widen as she chuckles wrapping his arms around her then slides them down grabbing her ass*babygirl you always want me~*chuckles*

Elsa: yes I always want you~*bites her lip and grinds down on his dick as she's already wet and her nipple safe hard*i want you so bad*smirks and kisses him deeply and hungrily*

Jack:*smiles kissing her back deeply as he starts getting hard from her grinding as he uses one hand to rub her ass and the other one to unclip her bra taking it off throwing it away then he brings both his hands up and grabs her breasts*

Elsa:*breaks the kiss and gasps as he nipples are hard and she blushes soaking her panties *ahhhh~~... *smiles looking down at his hands as she shivers*

Jack:*smirks looking at her blush and shiver because of his touch then he picks her up and throws her on the bed hovering on top of her as he leans his head down and starts sucking her nipple and rubbing her other breast*

Elsa: f-fuck... *arches her back a bit and bites her lip but a soft and quiet moan escapes her mouth as she blushes more and spreads her legs wider *ahhh~ Jack I want you... *looking at him with begging eyes*p-please...

Jack:*smiles looking at her as he kisses her deeply and takes his clothes off then takes her clothes off as well and slams deep inside her as he moans because how tight she is*

Elsa:*gasps and moans loudly when he slams inside her as she squirts hard of impact and shakes in pleasure feeling him deep inside her*aghhhh! ~~ fuck~*bites her lip and grips the sheets*

Jack:*smirks and starts leaving bite marks on her chest and breasts while pounding her faster harder and deeper making the bed shake and her drip down deep*

Elsa:*moaning louder and louder as she starts scratching onto his back while her back is arched and her legs are spread wide as she leans her head back enjoying every last bit of it*ahhh!! F-fuck shit... Jack harder... Umm~

*3 hours later as they wake up by gunshots *

..........To be continued.........