Chapter 23

Elsa:*banging on his door*jack open up I need answers!

Jack:*rolls his eyes*ughhhh Elsa! *opens it letting her in*what do you want.... Can you leave me alone..

Elsa:no I will not leave you alone! *sits on his bed*first question how many times did you fuck her!

Jack:*sighs and chuckles a bit*maybe 20~*chuckles and bites his lip*

Elsa:why Jack why!!! My next question is why!? *looks at him standing up*

Jack:to distract myself Elsa! I was only thinking about you so I needed a distraction Nd she was perfect!!

Elsa:*looks at him with widen eyes *well I was thinking about you and I didn't fuck other guys! I didn't wanted to distract myself! *tears up*i fucking love you.... Leaving you is the worst thing I did in my entire life... *starts crying*i miss you so much...

Jack:Elsa I told you we will never be the same and plus I still don't forgive you... *walks to her and hugs her*just don't cry... *wipes her tears *go to bed Elsa...

Elsa:will you hold me?... *looks at him*

Jack:I'm sorry Elsa but I won't *sighs and walks out going in his room*

*the next morning*

Elsa:*wakes up putting her clothes on then walks down stairs and goes to leave*

Jack:you're not saying goodbye? *looks at her drinking his coffee*

Elsa:it's not a good bye Jack*chuckles*ill have you to myself you're only mine *leaves his house going to her apartment then gets a call from Maria and answer it *good morning Maria is everything okay?

Maria:morning and yes everything is fine*smiles*how are things there

Elsa:he was fucking someone else *rolls her eyes*ill fucking kill her

Maria:stop being so jealous*laughs*anyways I called you to tell you that you have a job*chuckles*ill send you the details

Elsa:*chuckles * okay got it *hangs up then sees her phone for the person she will kill then widens her eyes when she sees he works in jacks company*what the... *chuckles*fate is pulling us together jack~*walks away*

*1 hour later as she walks in jacks company and smirks when she sees him*

Jack:*in the front desk talking with his assistant as he has documents in his hands*

Elsa:*smirks and whispers*handsome~*goes to walk to him but sees Emma walk up to him and clenches her fist in jealousy just looking at them*

Emma:Jackie *giggles and grabs his hand making him face her *let's go in you're office~*smirks as she puts jacks hand on her ass*

Jack:*chuckles and smirks kissing her head*im busy now Emma *chuckles and takes his hand away*

Emma:I don't care ~*grabs his shirt and kisses him deeply hooking her fingers in his belt *

Elsa:I thought I warned you! *walks to them pushing her away then grabs jacks hand and drags him in his office locking the door*jack can't you understand that only I can touch you?!

Jack:Elsa I already told you I don't forgive you for what you did! I can be with whoever I want you don't have the right to be jealous!

Elsa:for fucking sake Jack!! Okay fine!! But don't come after me all jealous when you see me with other men and plus see them touch me and pleasure me! *walks out slamming the door leaving out side then sees the man she needs to kill and hides then shots him and leaves *

*at night*

Elsa:*starts calling Jack*

Jack:ughhh... *rolls his eyes and answers It hearing loud music *what theeee...

Elsa:hey asshole~~*laughs*you thought I wasn't lying when I said I will go and have fun with other boys~*moans as someone is kissing her neck*shit... Bye bye jack~*hangs up*

Jack:Elsa!! Goddammit!! *slams his hand on the table*she really did it*goes upstairs getting dressed then calls someone to find her location and when he has it he goes to her and looks around through the people*

Elsa:*not paying attention to anything as she's just grinding one man and his kissing her neck making her moan*

Jack:*growls and grabs her hand pulling her away*were leaving

Elsa:*groans*im not going anywhere with you bastard! *goes  back to he man and starts kissing his neck*

Jack:Elsa I said were leaving!! *grabs her wrist once again starting to drag her *

Elsa:*slaps him hard making him let go*no! *grabs the man's hand and drags him away*

Jack:*stays there holding his cheek as she left a mark then walks the other direction*

*next morning*

Elsa's thoughts
After I left his house Maria called and told me I have a job then guess what it was one of jacks working partners I guess fate is pulling us together. When I got there I saw him and then saw that bitch touching him and lost is I pushed her off and dragged him to his office we argued and the last thing I said was -- But don't come after me all jealous when you see me with other men and plus see them touch me and pleasure me! -- after that I decided to go buy some sexy clothes and go out get drunk and get fucked by Jack of course... I did everything I bought a sexy ass dress I got drunk and ended up grinding against someone else... The man's touch didn't feel like Jack but I had to make him jealous and called him we had a fun little chant then be was here in 10 minutes he instantly tried pulling me off the man and leaving with me but i stopped him and the second time I ended up slapping him... god I with I can cutting of my own hand...i got mad and took the guy with me in my apartment....after that eveything went blank

Elsa:*wakes up sitting up rubbing her head and stretching then hears snoring*what the.. *looks next to her and sees a man in his 20's laying naked sleeping as the covers are all to Elsa and she sees how small his dick it then look at her body and sees she's naked and has hickeys*HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL!? NO NO NO!!! *yells then takes her gun and shoots him and runs in her shower turning it on rubbing her body *No no!!!*breathing heavily rubbing her neck chest breasts pussy and butt cheeks hard scratching them everywhere making her body bleed then falls down crying*what have I done... *remembers the slap she gave Jack and gasps more then runs out and looks in the mirror gasping when she sees how bad she scratched herself*i let another man touch me... *gets dressed and runs out going in a taxi telling Jack's address*

*15 minutes later they arrive*

Elsa:*goes out and runs inside going past the maids and guards and runs in his room then walks in and sees him on the phone talking as she doesn't care and runs to him hugging him tightly crying*J-jack...

Jack:*sighs*ill call you later *hangs up then looks at her *what are you doing!? Get off me!? *moves her off him then notices her chest that's its scratched*what happened!!? *takes her shirt off and sees her belly breasts and neck are all scratched and bleeding*

Elsa:I let him t-touch me... *breathing heavily*i feel like slut... I will never forgive myself... *crying*I'm only yours yet someone else fucked and marked me touched me.... when you tried talking me home I slapped you*she notices the mark on his cheek*im sorry! *crying harder*

Jack:Elsa we will talk about this later now undress... Why the hell did you scratched yourself... *worried as he takes a cream*

Elsa:I didn't want to feel his touch... *blushes a bit wiping her tears *I saw his hickeys and I just had to... *starts crying again*

Jack:Elsa okay don't worry about it just undress...

Elsa:*nods and vets completely naked *

Jack:*gasps seeing how badly she scratched herself and it's bleeding *

........To be continued.......