Chapter 7

*after Jack and Elsa say I love you to each other she instantly ran in the bathroom closing the door and blushing like crazy as she bites her lip looking in the mirror*

Elsa's thoughts
Like i said last night was amazing even though I feel pain everywhere but it was worth it... I'm not a virgin anymore and jack is my boyfriend everything I could ask for although this morning I through he left but he didn't thank god...and now we even said we love each other I could feel my heart pounding like crazy so I washed my face then took his shirt off me only to realize all the hickeys he gave me I blushed like crazy and took a shower

Elsa:*15 minutes later walks out of the bathroom with a short towel around her as she looks in her dresser and puts on her black thongs and starts looking for a bra but suddenly she feels someone moving their hands down her sides then she realized it's not jack as she knows his hands and his touch *

Hiccup:you look so sexy right now? *he whispers in her ear*

Elsa:I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU! *grabs a shirt putting it on then pins him hard on the wall lifting him up as his hanging*YOU HAD YOUR LAST WARNING! *growls and grips his throat hard*

Hiccup:n-no... E-elsa... *starts gasping and moving around as he tries getting her hands off his throat *I'm s-s-sorry!!

Elsa:that's what you always say but now I won't have mercy~*smirks putting him down to catch his breathing *

Hiccup:thank you*he thinks everything is over but suddenly his chest starts hurting like shit and he sees blood dripping*

Elsa:*smirks looking at him as she stabbed him in the heart *oops~*chuckles*sorry ohh waiiiit~~i am not sorry *laughs and takes another knife stabbing his chest again*

Hiccup:AGHHHH!!! *yells In pain falling down as there's a pool of blood*h-help! *he faints and she laughs*

*Jack and Anna rush inside as they both gasp *

Anna:what the hell did you do?! *she looks at her shocked *no no no*kneels down and sees he's alive then goes to call the ambulance*

Elsa:ah ah ah no no little sister *smirks taking her phone way*i want him to die slowly~i warned him a hundred times the end has come *laughs without any emotion*

*Jack goes to say something but Anna goes first *

Anna:what's wrong with you?! Yes he's horrible to you! Yes he wants you but hes still a person!? He hasn't done anything bad!! *she stands up looking at Elsa*

Elsa:*looks at her and snaps grabbing Anna's throat hard making her gasp for air *DON'T YELL AT ME OR YOU'LL END UP NEXT TO HIM! *she slams Anna on the wall making her hit her head and bleed *

Anna:*looking at Elsa broken hurt and in fear as she's shaking and holds her head as she hisses and tears up*

Jack:*gasps seeing what she did as he pins her on the wall with her hands above her head and his leg between her legs*what are you doing?!

Elsa:*looking at him angrily*let me go Jack!?! *tries moving her hands off his grip but can't as she goes to kick him *

Jack:*before she kicks him he kisses her deeply sliding his tongue in her mouth hoping this will calm her down*

Elsa:*widens her eyes and doesn't kick him instead she closes her eyes and kisses him back allowing him to slide his tongue inside her *

Jack:*smiles a bit happy that she's calm and he let's go of her hands as she instantly wraps them around his neck making the kiss deeper *

Elsa:*smiles and moans a bit as she blushes and as he hands are wrapped around his neck she rubs his hair making him groan as now she slides her tongue in his mouth making the kiss deeper *