Cheaper 34

Jack: don't rush me babygirl~*smirks kissing her neck teasingly while running his hands up her thighs and up her belly taking her shirt off*

Elsa:*bites her lip leaning her head back exposing her neck more for him as she shivers just by his touch*a-ahh.. ~

Jack:*chuckles and unclips her bra taking it off throwing it on the floor with her shirt as he starts sucking her chest and breasts leaving hickeys *

Elsa:*slightly arches her back as she grips the sheets and starts getting wetter*j-jack... *moans*ahh fuck touch me Jack... Please touch me... ~ I beg you~

Jack:*smirks hearing her beg*your  wish is my command~*winks at her then slides her pants and panties down as he starts rubbing her pussy then he slams 3 fingers inside her*

Elsa:*gasps*ahhh!! *widens her eyes and blushes as she arches her back more and starts shaking in pleasure as she closes her eyes* ahhh a-ahh *bites her lip*i want you Jack I want you~

Jack:*smirks*patience babygirl~*chuckles and starts sucking her right nipple while fingering her pussy hard and deep getting his fingers soaked *

Elsa: aghhhh~!! *moans louder arching her back and grinding down on his hand making his fingers slide deeper as she screams in pleasure*ahhhh!!!

Jack:*widens his eyes and kisses her deeply just to make her stop screaming as he slides his fingers out and whispers in her eyes*babygirl were not alone you know~*chuckles and licks his fingers *mm~ you are delicious can I eat you~?

Elsa:*blushes like crazy covering her mouth as she's breathing heavily a bit then bites her lip looking at him*you can easilyt me up later now I want you to fuck me~*smirks grabbing his sweatpants*

Jack:*chuckles getting harder*gladly babygirl~*takes his sweatpants and boxers off then hovers on top of her again and slams his massive hard dick inside her hitting her uterus right away as he groans*fuck!

Elsa: Jack!! *gasps covering her mouth as she let's out a long loud moan making him harder and longer as she's shaking in pleasure and a bit pain as she grips onto his back *aghhh! ~~~ f-fuck... Pound me hard daddy... ~

Jack:*smirks and shivers a bit when she calls him daddy then he starts thrusting into her hard fast and deep while kissing her neck again on her soft spot making her go insane *

Elsa:*scratching his back harder as she's breathing heavily shaking in pleasure, while wrapping her legs around his waist feeling her body go crazier with each thrust  making her roll her eyes backwards*fuck! J-jack! A-ahh.. ~~*bites her lip*f-faster....

Jack:*smirks and slams his mouth onto her nipple sucking harder teasingly with his tongue whole he picks up speak and starts pounding her pussy harder faster and deeper making the whole bed shake*

Elsa: AGHHHHH!!!! *tears form in her eyes maoning louder and louder with his evey thrust as she's gripping and scratching his back making him bleed a bit while she makes loud wet noises dripping down making the sheets wet *I'm close!!

*1 hours later *

Jack:*walks down stairs after his shower, wearing just sweatpants and he looks at Anna Hailey and Maria when he sees them look at him once he walks in the living room* what..?

Anna:*chuckles leaning on the sofa folding her arms smirking*

Maria:*chuckles as she's looking at him smirking playfully*

Hailey:*winks at him and says *you guys couldn't be any louder huh? ~*smirks*are you that good? You made the most dangerous human being Elsa Winter scream you're name for a whole hour~

Jack:*laughs and sits down a bit embarrassed*im sorry girls I told her to be quiet but she didn't listen~*smirks*let me tell you she wanted more~

Anna: holly shit! What have you done to my sister *laughs*3 years back she didn't know what sex was~

Maria: and now... --

Elsa:*walking down the stairs slowly because she's sore * don't you dare finish the sentence*galres at all 3 of them then looks at Jack and whines *baby help me..

*Anna and Maria hold in their laugh*

Jack:*chuckles and walks to her picking her up bridal style walking back to the couch sitting down with her on his lap* you were begging me for more~

Elsa:*rolls her eyes holding her back*i changed my mind*looks at Anna and Maria*

Anna: hey were sorry okay *chuckles*you once said you will never enjoy sex you said that's the most disgusting thing in you're life

Elsa:*glares at her*yes I did say that once and now I take it all back okay *rolls her eyes * can we stop talking about me and Jack having sex?

Hailey: yes we can stop because if we don't I will take Jack with me drive to my house lead him in my room and I'll fuck him then I'll let him take control~

Maria:*gasps looking at Hailey as she mouths to her*youre dead

Hailey:* gasps when she realizes she said it out loud* Elsa I didn't many to say that! I'm sorry! It just came to my mind! I would never ever do that please don't kill me!

Elsa:*her eyes turn black as she growls and glares deadly at Hailey as she stands up and runs to her ignoring the pain mixed with pleasure as she jumps on top of her and starts punching her*

Anna:*gasps with wide eyes*Elsa stop!!

*Maria jumps up, but before she tries to pull Elsa away Jack reacts*

Jack: shit babygirl! *runs to Elsa picking her up off Hailey *stop it!

Elsa: let me go Jack! Let me kill her how can she say that! I will fucking hill her right now right here! *starts wiggling in his arms*

Jack: hey you know she didn't mean to say that! *throws Elsa over his shoulder and spanks her ass *I said stop it!

Elsa:*gasps and covers her mouth before she moans when he spanks *j-jack! *widens her eyes blushing*put me down!!Now! *groans *

Anna:*runs to Hailey*are you okay?!

Hailey: y-yeah I'm okay *chuckles*I deserved that we all know how possessive she gets~*looks at Elsa *I didn't meant to say that I'm sorry you know I will never touch him

Elsa:*glares at Hailey while still being over Jack's shoulder* okay fine I forgive you ,your last fucking chance *rolls her eyes *Jack I'm sleepy..

Jack:*smiles* okay were going to bed now *looks at the girls *goodnight and I'm sorry about my girlfriend she can get easily jealous~

*they all laugh*

Elsa: Jack!! *slaps his butt*

Jack:*chuckles*okay okay*goes upstairs in their room putting her down *

Elsa:*grabs his hand and pulls him next to her then snuggles into his neck while wrapping her arms around his arm and putting her let on his*you better not leave me at all not even when you go in the bathroom

Jack:*chuckles pulling the covers up* got it babygirl~*smiles kissing her head*goodnight babygirl

Elsa:*smiles holding him tighter *goodnight my love~

.........To be continued........