Chapter 33

Jack: what!? *still holding Elsa as he's shocked and surprised of what she told him* that bastard killed you're mother and tried to rape Anna!?

Elsa: that's what Anna told me baby... *still holding onto him tight snuggled into his neck smelling and kissing him*

Jack:*shivers feelings her lips then clesrs his throat and looks at Anna *is this the truth Anna...?

Anna:yes it is why don't you belive me! *tears up again*he shot her 4 times in front of my eyes! *starts shaking*

Hailey:*sighs and takes a tissue handing it to her*here..

Anna:*snuffls *thanks... *glups wiping her tears *after that he saw me... he said he can't let me live... he said I saw something I shouldn't have... He s-starded chasing me... *cries harder *he grabbed me and pointed the gun at me.. *shaking as she starts breathing heavily*

Hailey:Anna calm down *looks at her rubbing her back softly*breathe...

Anna:*takes a deep breath then looks at them*he said hell have a bit fun with me  then he will end me... h-he started touching me and out of nowhere I kicked him and ran out... I didn't know where to go so I ended up here I'm sure he is fucking looking for me.. *crying*

Elsa:*not holding Jack anymore and now she is just sitting on his lap and she has her fist clenched with anger*that BASTARD! *growls as she feels nothing but sadness for Anna and anger and death for their father *HE'S DEAD! *stands off of Jack's lap as she goes to walk away quickly*

Hailey:*looks at Jack telling him and signalling to stop Elsa before she gets the chance to leave *

Jack:*rolls his eyes at Hailey,but he knows she is right so he grabs Elsa's hand and pulls her on his lap again*

Elsa:*widens her eyes and groans*Jack no! Not this time! Let me go! *tries going off of him again, using all her strength*

Jack: you really think I'll listen? Now calm the fuck down*positions her head on his chest and hold her so she could listen to his heartbeat*listen to my heartbeat... just my heartbeat nothing else... calm down...

Elsa:*tries pulling off then hears his heartbeat and  instantly calms down snuggling into his chest listening as she wraps her hands around his waist*t-thank you...

Jack: anytime babygirl~*kisses her head holding her protectively*

Anna: I'm glad you found someone that's perfect for you Elsa *smiles wiping her tears looking at Jack and Elsa*you look really happy...

Elsa: thanks...*smiles a bit *yes he is perfect for me...i freaking love him so much.. He is just mine~*glares at Hailey*

Hailey:*widens her eyes and puts her hands up*I got that a long time ago girl~dont worry I won't steal your man~

Jack:*chuckles rubbing Elsa's back softly*now what's the plan girls? You know you can't just walk in the house and kill him

Elsa:*still laying on his chest*yes I can it's just one bullet, hell I'll just need a knife nothing more.. That bastard is not worth my time

Hailey:*looks at Elsa*you know that he will have back up right?

Jack:*nods agreeing with Hailey*yes I think so to.. I mean he probably knows that Anna is here by now so I'm sure he has at least 20 men there, he probably thinks you will go after him alone

Elsa: but now I'm not alone*smiles and straightens up looking at Jack*i have you baby~*kisses his cheek then looks at Hailey*i have my first best friend*smiles*

*Hailey laughs looking at her while nodding and doing her happy dance*

Elsa:*chuckles*i have Maria she can work amazingly from home and *looks at Anna*i have my sister with me *smiles*

Anna:*starts crying again with her eyes open wide*Elsa what are you saying...

Elsa:*smiles and stands up opening her arms *I want my sister back I forgive you for everything... It time I grow up and start letting people in my life again..

Anna:*instantly runs to her hugging her tight while crying*thank you so much *sobs*I promise I'll be better just for you*still hugging her*

Elsa:*starts getting uncomfortable* Anna I know this is a bit... emotional *she coughs trying to pull away*but you know I don't like hugging.. So back off before I push you

Anna: right!*lets her go taking a step back*wait how come you let Jack hug you and not your sister?

Hailey:*laughs*you know I've been asking myself the same thing  *chuckles*I mean I know Jack gives the best hugs and kisses ~*teases*

Elsa:*gets ready to answer their questions but when he hears her she snaps her head looking and Hailey ready to kill her *

Hailey: I'M JOKING! *laughs and snuggles into the pillow*im kidding girl

Anna:*laughs looking at Hailey*protective huh?

Hailey: more like jealous and protective combined together *chuckles*

Elsa:you better be joking *rolls her eyes* but you should stop because once you go over the limit there is no going back

Jack:*smirks*she only has hugs and kisses for me*laughs rubbing his head *jeez you girls will make me go crazy *chuckles looking at them*

Elsa:that's right *smiles and smirks *only Jack can hug and kiss me as long as he wants~

Anna:*looks at Hailey*she wanted to go on a killing spree 10 minutes ago and now look at her her mode is.... loving~

Hailey: that's what happens when Jack is involved*laughs looking at us*shes the nice girl now~

Elsa:*rolls her eyes playfully then smirks *nope I'm the horny girl right now *grabs Jack's hand *come on baby~

Jack:*glups looking at Elsa*oops... *looks at Hailey and Anna *am I in trouble?

Anna:*shocked*did she really...did the one and only Elsa Winter said that she's horny...? Am I hearing this right?

Hailey:*looking at him shocked* yes you heard her really just say that Anna and Jack good luck *smirks*

Elsa:*rolls her eyes*come ooooonnnnn~~*starts pulling him harder*

Jack:*chuckles and stands up then picks her up over his shoulder * let's go babygirl~

Elsa:*chuckles and slaps his butt then wraps her hands around his waist as she smiles*

*they hear Anna and Haily laugh before they go in the room*

Jack:*throws Elsa on the bed and climbs on top of her* are you really horny babygirl~?

Elsa:*bites her lip as she blushes a bit and nods*yes I am... I don't know what came over me but... I-i haven't had you since forever....

Jack:*smiles*you know you don't have to ask me right~ I'm all yours ~ whenever and wherever~*smirks and slams his lips onto hers kissing her deeply *

Elsa:*smiles and closes her eyes wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him back deeply as she shivers and starts getting wet *h-hurry~~

..........To be continued...........