Chapter 5

Elsa:*looks up shaking and panicking a bit with the fear of loosing Jack then sees him on the floor with Astrid on top of him*jack!?

*everyone looks at then with shock as they start talking about Astrid saving Jack's live and Elsa panicking*

Jack:*looking at Astrid realizing what she did and he instantly stands up helping her*

Elsa:jack! *runs to him hugging him super tight breathing heavily and shaking like hell as this is the first time she's afraid of something else beside her father *I'm so sorry!? Please---

*before she continues Jack pushes her away as she makes few steps back*

Jack:don't fucking touch me... don't even look at me!*looking at her hurt*

Astrid:are you okay j-jack... *looks at him getting dizzy*

Jack:yes I'm okay *smiles and strokes her cheek*thanks to you *picks her up *you didn't need to do that, you could've killed yourself instantly

Astrid:I wanted to... *smiles holding onto him*i would do it again

Jack:*smiles and kisses her head then walks out not even looking at Elsa *

*everyone stares at her in shock then they start leaving*

Elsa's thoughts
I looked and he was there... Jack was alive I didn't kill him I saw that Astrid saved him but still I instantly rushed to him and hugged him tight thank you God so much I was so fucking scared I've never been this scared in my live even of my father... then he pushed me away I stumbled back and saw he was broken... I hurt him I tried to kill the only one that makes me happy the only one that I want to be with.... he took Astrid and left... I deserve this i deserve everything

*the next morning as Elsa didn't leave her room at all she stayed there mostly crying and regretting everything shes done*

Elsa:I'm so fucking stupid I could of killed him*sobbing*im a monster*covers up trying to fall asleep*

*wakes up 30 minutes later screaming having nightmares*

Elsa:no NO!! *crying shame shaking hard*please don't do this to me!? Don't leave me!! *crying hard *

Anna:*runs there and starts knocking on the door*open the door Elsa!! Everything is okay it's just a nightmare calm down

Elsa:leave Anna I don't want to talk! *runs in the bathroom crying*

*hours and hours later as she still can't sleep and even if she does she has nightmares and she goes out for fresh air rethinking everything but when she goes back inside she forgot to lock the door*

*the next morning as her father is again gone and Anna goes in Elsa's room*

Anna:ohh Elsa..finally the door was open..... *sighs sitting next to her*

Elsa:leave me alone Anna I'm not in the mood to argue I'll end up killing you like i almost killed Jack*wipes her tears as she's snuggles into the bed in her pj's*i could've killed him Anna....

Anna:*sighs*shhh... calm down you could've but you didn't *looks at her *come here.....

Elsa:*sits up and hugs her crying in her arms*i fucking like him! I have feelings.... I didn't know what the word feelings meant last month and now look at me.... *sobs*I was jealous when she hugged him I don't like girls touching what's mine... And plus the same girl didn't know who I was so I got mad and lost control I wasn't thinking... *crying harder*

Anna:I know you like him and he likes you too believe me...and I know you were jealous I am too a lot of times of a lot of things.... but you need to give him time Elsa*holding her*and you should be thankful to Astrid.... If she didn't push him...