Chapter 29

Elsa's thoughts
Finally he's mine again... god I feel so much better now he is with me he is holding me... I feel complete I feel amazing I don't want to move a muscle I want to stay like this forever well not in a hospital bed *smiles to herself* I can hear his heart best and I can touch him he is only mine and I'm sure everyone knows that by now they should know that I won't give whats mine... Ohhh shut I forgot about that bitch Emma she better he there fast with his stuff or she's done for

Jack:*starts walking up as he yawns *mmm babygirl you still here? ~

Elsa:why would you ask that!? You don't want me here *sits up quickly*

Jack:*winches*ouch! *outdoor his hand on his stomach*

Elsa:*widend her eyes*shit I'm so sorry baby I forgot you're hurt *moves his hand off his his stomach and places her hand there *I'm so sorry *looks at him in concern *

Jack:*chuckles a bit looking at her *it's okay babygirl don't worry

Elsa:*looks at him with worry then leans down kissing his stomach on the bandage*there~

Jack:*looks down at her *what was all that about *laughs a bit *

Elsa: I bet now you feel better~*smirks folding her arms looking at him*

Jack:*chuckles*yes babygirl I feel so much better now *smiles and sits up yawning*im going home in 2 hours yay!

Elsa:*chuckles and kisses him deeply wrapping her hands around his neck *

Jack:*smiles and smirks a bit kissing her back putting his hands on her waist as he goes to slide his hands down but get interrupted by someone walking in*

Elsa:*turns and looks at the door*REALLY!?! *growls then smirks seeing Emma*there you are~*stands up*

Emma:*glups*h-here i-i a-a-am... *looks down then puts a bag on the bed *here..

Elsa:*widens her eyes seeing she had a bag full of his stuff*what the hell!? Were you moving in with her!? *looks at Jack angrily*

Jack:*rubs his neck*even I didn't know I had that much stuff... *chuckles lightly*

Emma:well*chuckles then glups looking away*sorry...

Elsa:*walks to her taking the bag then snaps her arm and throws her out then walks to him again and opens the bag and takes our 3 pairs of boxers *Jack!

Jack:*looks at them*so that's why I didn't found them *laughs looking at her *sorry babygirl but with you being gone...I was all over the world...

Elsa:*sighs*i know *chuckles then takes out his colone*ohh Jack*chuckles then takes out his shirt as she knows Emma was wearing it and toothbrush*ughhh.... She was wearing you're shirt!?

Jack:*looks at her * hey call down *holds her hand*we can wash it

Elsa:nope were throwing it away*throws it with the toothbrush in the trash can* more reasons to kill her *rolls her eyes then takes out his watch and and shaving razor*you shaved there!?

Jack:*laughs*yep I don't know why but I felt like it so I did *chuckles*I don't like having a  beard *rolls his eyes *

Elsa:*chuckles*i guess you'll look older with beard ~

Jack:Elsa!? *rolls his eyes leaning back*

Elsa:*chuckles*im kidding but I do like you shaved~*kisses his jaw and gets interrupted again*OHH COME ON!?

Doctor:*jumps a bit*i-im sorry to i-intrrupt... I wanted to tell you you're free *instantly leaves *

Elsa:finally! *giggles standing up taking eveything they have in the room then helps him stand up*you okay?

Jack:yes babygirl*chuckles*my legs are perfectly fine you know *kisses her head*dont worry*starts walking out*

Elsa:HEY WAIT!? *grabs his wrist Making him look at her *

Jack:what happened?*lookd at her confused* did we forget something?

Elsa:you forgot to put a fucking shirt on! You seriously want me to take the girls eyes out with my bare hands!?

Jack:*widens his eyes then laughs holding onto the wall then touches his stomach*ohhh babygirl when will you stop being jealous? ~

Elsa:*rolls her eyes*never *takes his shirt *I don't like others looking at whats  mine now put it on

Jack: Yess boss ~*laughs and puts it on *how can we go please I want out of this hospital as fast as possible

Elsa: yes now we can go *smiles and walks out holding his hand glaring at the girls *

*every single one of the girls look away*

Jack:holy crap... ~*chuckles*you sure are something

Elsa:yep I am*smiles then smirks at him and walks out going in her car as she drives home *

*they walk out then Maria walks to them*

Maria:how does it feel to be back*laughs*

Jack: freaking awesome~*chuckles walking inside fast*

Elsa:hey don't walk to fast you'll open up the wound! Jack! I hate it when he doesn't listen.. *goes to follow him but Maria stops her *

Maria: you should know there's a girl inside she claims to know you both...

Elsa:what!? Jack wait! *runs inside thinking it's a trap to kill him then widens her eyes seeing Hailey*really!?

Hailey:*chuckles*hi again old friend it's been since forever~*walks to jack and says softly*hi.... How are you?... *hugs him gently resting her head on his chest*

Jack:*giggles and hugs her back then looks at Elsa giving her a ' she's just a friend stop being jealous ' look*

Elsa:*growls trying to calm herself down as she remembers that they're just childhood friends *Hailey you have 2 seconds to move away from him...

Hailey:*chuckles and lets go of him*sorry

Maria:who's that?

Jack:my old friend*chuckles*well we both know her

Elsa:*walks to Jack moving him away from her *that's Hailey I told you about her*rolls her eyes*

Maria:ohhh yes *chuckles*nice to meet you I'm Maria

*Hailey nods and in the same time Elsa drags Jack upstairs taking his shirt off *

Jack:really babygirl~

Elsa:*smirks*yes really~*notices that he smells like her and groans*ughh you can't shower sooo~*starts kissing his neck *

.........To be continued........