Chapter 32

Elsa:*takes a deep breathe and sits on the other couch across from Anna as she tries staying calm*I'll ask this nicely.... *looks at her with no emotion and just a bit of confusion*what were you doing here?*grips the couch*

Anna:*taking big long brethes looking at Elsa as she sighs*i-i.....c-c-came to a-ask for y-your help.... *glups looking away*

Elsa:*chuckles softly still gripping the couch*YOU came here to ASK for MY help!? *death glares at her *

Anna:Elsa please listen to me... I know you hate me and I know I'm not the sister you wanted to have... I regret not standing up for you I regret ignoring you I regret believing father and not you... *looking at her hurt*i always looked up to you... I always wanted to be like you I wanted people to fear me but they didn't... You are better than I am... yes you're heartless and cold and rude and dangerous and everything else but.... *takes a deep breath*first you have jack I can see how much you two love each other I can see you'll be together forever... then you have Hailey I remember her from our childhood she was you're best friend back then.... you had Astrid you liked her but then she betrayed you for Jack... I understand why you don't want her anymore.... now you have Maria I can tell she is loyal to you I can tell you care for her *smiles *I'm trying to say you have people who love and care for you and me.... My friends are with me for the money our family has... People talk to me because they have to... boys want me for the money and my body.... I have nothing....now.... *tears up *

Elsa:*looks at her feeling bad a bit as she sighs *now what... finish it

Anna:*glups and starts crying harder*our.... f-fathet k-killed mother..

Elsa:*her eyes widen in shock and she grips the couch harder almost ripping it from shock*WHAT!?! ARE YOU LYING TO ME!? I swear to God!! If you are--

Anna:*interrupts her*what...?!*crying*why would I come here and lie to you*wiping her tears shaking in fear looking down*he killed her in front of me then tried to rape me!!

Elsa:i belive you! That sound just like him*growls standing up walking in a room as she takes her suit and a gun with a knife and she walks to the couch and starts putting bullents in the gun*that bastard! Yes I didn't love our mother but she gave birth to me, yes she didn't take care of me but she's still my mother!

Anna:*stands up and starts backing up*e-elsa what are y-you doing... *shaking*

Elsa: I'm going to end the bastard of a father we have! I should've ended him back then! *groans and finishes with the gun, now getting ready to walk away*

Hailey:*walks down stairs*so did you guys talk... *sees Elsa *woah! *runs to her going to grab her and the gun before she got the chance to leave*

Elsa:*before Hailey tries grabbing it she punches her and trips her making her fall hitting her face*

Hailey:ouch!!! *yells in pain holding her face on the ground*what the hell Elsa you can't kill you're sister!

Elsa:I'm not killing Anna *takes the knife putting it on her suit where it belongs *I'm killing oour shitty excuse for a father

*Hailey and Anna notice Elsa Is showing just her angriness and nothing more, they see it's like she's getting controlled and her mission is to kill her father *

Anna:*helps Hailey up as she glups and looks at her *this is bad..

Hailey:yes it is... *holding her face*the last time she was like this she ended up on a killer spree...

Anna:*looks at her getting more scared*yell for jack... Hurry up

Hailey:why me?? You want her to kill me? You yell for jack

Anna:my throat hurt from earlier I can't yell... *she smirks a bit*

Hailey:ughhhhhhh*glups*JACK!!! *instantly hides behind Anna shaking in fear*

Elsa:*widens her eyes and then turns to Hailey*WHAT THE HELL!? WHY WOULD YOU YELL FOR HIM!? You know he will change my mind!?!? *growls at her and runs after her *

Hailey:AHHHHH!!!! *starts running upstairs as fast as she can*

Elsa:Hailey!! *running after her catching up with her * get back here!!

Jack:*walks out of his room when he heard his name*what?...

Hailey:*sees him*thank you God!! *runs behind him hiding* help me please!

Elsa:ahhhh?!!! *goes to jump at her then notices it's Jack as she gasps and ends up on him*

Jack:HOLY!! *catches her with his hands under her thighs as he stumbles back a bit holding her *

Hailey:yes!! *runs down stairs again happily knowing she will live another day* thank fuck...

Elsa:*blushes a bit as her legs and arms are wrapped around him *I'm sorry... It was her I was trying to catch..

Jack:*chuckles a bit holding her *it's fine babygirl~now let's go down and tell me what's happening *goes to put her down*

Elsa:no!! *holds tighter onto him*dont let go I like this... I'm comfy and calm and relaxed... *smiles snuggling into his neck*you smell niceee~

Jack: of course you say that~*chuckles walking down stairs holding her by her ass*

Anna:*looks at them with wide eyes and open mouth shocked *

Hailey:I told you *chuckles*Jack's the only one she listens to and the only one she loves and likes and adores *laughs*

Elsa:Hailey I swear to God I'll kill you! Shut it! *blushing holding onto Jack*

Hailey:*gasps and closes her mouth not saying a word*

Anna:*giggles a bit looking at Elsa and Jack, as she has calmed down*

Jack:*laughs and sits down still holding her *babygirl are you planning on letting go and telling me what happened?

Elsa:I don't want to let go... *snuggles harder *I can tell you like this*

Jack:okay okay babygirl what ever you want *chuckles rubbing her ass*

*Elsa starts telling him everything Anna told her about their father and their mother being dead, and then she tells him the reason why she was chasing Hailey*

.........To be continued........