Chapter 2

Elsa:He will sit next to me.. *looking at Jack seriously*

*everyone in the classroom gasps as they look at Jack then elsa and their jaw drops of what she said *

Elsa:if you don't fucking stop staring at me I'll rip you're heads off! *looks and growls at them*

*they all look away and Jack walks over to her sittimg down and taking his glasses off to rub his eyes as he sighs*

Elsa:*notices Jack and smiles a bit then she relizes that she smilled and shakes her head as she says*whats wrong handsome? ~you want to sit next to the whore *she laughs putting her gun on the table*

Jack:*rolls his eyes taking his books*i don't want to talk to you*he doesn't look at her because he found out who she is and whats she capable of*

Elsas thoughts
He really said I don't want to talk to you!? Does he have a death wish? What's his problem I don't get it... If it was another boy I would probably say even if you wanted to talk to me you couldn't without my permission but now this boy, jack what is he doing to me... I wanted his eyes to meet mine I wanted him close it felt right he seems... different...then I saw Sara still looking at him of course seductively and he looked and laughed at her! HE FUCKING LAUGHED!

Elsa:*clenches her jaw and grabs jacks collar making him face her as they're inches apart *if I ask a question! You will answer it I already warned you?? Don't make me REPEAT myself! *looking at him in his eyes, feeling her heart skip a beat of the way he is looking at her *

Jack:okay! *moves off her fixing his shirt*i got it*rolls his eyes and sighs*yes I wanted to sit next to her*looking at Elsa*happy?!...

Elsa:*growls silently with her fist clenched then looks away knowing that he answers the question even if she didint like it at all and she doesn't want to show she's jealous*

*the class ends and everyone stands up walking out talking about how Elsa let someone sit with her and why*

Elsa:THAT'S NONE OF YOU'RE BUSINESS! *she tells at them as they run away almost shitting their pants *

Jack:*rolls his eyes and stands up taking his bag walking away as he doesn't even look at her just showing a bit fear*

Elsa:*goes to stop him but sees few student walk in and let's it go as she leaves*

*at the cafeteria lunch time*

*everyone walks there as Jack is sitting with some other boys from the other classes and Elsa sits down on the main table smirking with her legs closed and her gun next to her slightly watching jack*

Astrid:*walks to her and sits down*what are you looking at? *she looks at that direction and sees Jack*dang~...*she smirks and bites her lip*it can't be~

Elsa:*notices Astrid staring and slams her on the table hard with the gun to her head and her other hand on her throat*this morning you said there WON'T be a NEXT TIME!! well guess what----

Astrid:*before she continues she speaks gasping for air*i d-d-didnt do anything.... *tries moving elsas hand off her throat*

*everyone notices and they stay silent just looking at them some of them are recording it some get scared and run off but some enjoy the show *

Jack:*notices and his eyes widen*what the hell are you doing!? *stands up and runs to Elsa grabbing her from behind moving her off Astrid *

*everyone get schoked that Jack yelled at Elsa then grabbed her and pulled her away while Astrid fell down coughing hard still gasping for air and crying*

Elsa's thoughts
I made up my mind I was going to kill her I didn't care that she was my best friend or that my father loved her more all I cared about what the way she walk looking at Jack, she looked and said dang at him like he was a snack I didn't blame her he sure is a snack and I was the only one that can touch, hug, kiss, smell, get close to him and even look at him.... Only me.... I dont share...then I heard him yell and saw his run to me holding me from behind making me let go of Astrid. I was furious and I was ready to punch him but them I rememberd that it's jack I could never hurt him and that's when I felt it... Holy shit! His dick is pressed on my ass I've never experienced this do I started to blush... I hate boys I don't let them come close to me nor lose my virginity but the way i felt him....it turned me on my nipples got hard and I got wet... great just great I have to make him let go or I'll do something I never thought I will... I was thinking about kissing but he pulled away and I snapped out of my thoughts

Jack:what the actual fuck! You can't just do that! You might of hilled her!?

Elsa:I WARNED YOU JACK?! Don't cross the line! *she notices that everyone started talking of how she didn't punch him and she relizes she had to do it she couldn't show emotion she can't have a weakness and she punched him I'm the face making him stumble back few steps and hold onto the table but she was surprised of how his face was hard and even her hand hurt a bit but her heart... her heard shattered she felt like she was getting stabbed a thousand times*

Jack:*holding onto the table holding his mouth then straighrens up and moves his hand away as blood pours down his mouth and he wipes it then looks at her showing no emotion nothing it was empty*it won't happen again you won't have to "warn" me anymore *he coughs up blood in his hand *

Elsa:*looking at him for few seconds seeing the blood dripping down as her heart hurt more she didn't have to punch him but she did it and now she feels horrible but desides to go on with the "act"* good just don't break you're " promise"like Astrid did look where it got her *laughs taking the gun walking away then sees stars running*

Sara:JACK??!? *she runs to him cupping his cheeks*omg! *takes a tissue and starts wiping off the blood *stay away from her... she could kill you in a second and feel nothing...

Elsa:what did YOU SAID!? *turns around jealous that she's touching him but she's more focused that she said I can kill jack as I shoot her in her arm*

Sara:AHH!!! *falls down crying hard holding her arm yelling in pain*

Elsa:watxh you're words the next time~*smirks and walks away smirking*

*after the classes as everyone heads home and jack sits on the stairs outside wiping his mouth off the blood cause she hit him pretty good*

Elsa:*walks out bored as hell then sees him and her heart starts beating fast because he looks pretty hot but on the other hand she still feels the stabbing because of the punch she gave him and she walks to him*did I hit you hard handsome~ohhh uhh~im sorry no wait I'm not *laughs *

Jack:*looks at her*whats up with you first youre angry at me then you're flirting *stands up*you know two can play that game babygirl~*goes closer to her and puts his hand on her waist*i feel like you hate me but now when I touched you you're body told me otherwise~

Elsa's thoughts
School ended and I walked out and saw Jack sitting on the stairs cleaning his mouth of my punch... Why did I fucking do it I listens my brain and not heard stupid me I feel so bad her hurt then I looked at him up and down noticing the position he was sitting in was hot you could see his muscular body so I went over to him and teased him.... his action shocked me and hell he turned me on for the tenth time! I never get turned on! And of course I shiverd by his touch and even blushed as I said trying not to show that I want him

Elsa:what are you talking about my body doesn't tell you anything*looking at him in his eyes *don't call me babygirl and don't you even touch me *she moved his hand away *

Jack:whatever you say Elsa*be smiles and walks away *

Elsa:*whispers*what are eyou doing to me jack~*sighs touching her waist where he touched her *you will be mine only mine

............To be continued................