Chapter 35

*the next morning*

Elsa:*wakes up laying on jacks abs with her arms around his waist as she smiles and looks at him*baby~*starts touching his face but the most his lips as she smirks *

Jack:*remains asleep as he turns his head on the other side making Elsa's hand fall down on his chest*

Elsa:*groans a bit and sits up as she grabs his face and kisses him roughly waking him up*

Jack:*instantly wakes up realizing what she did as she smirks and doesn't kiss her back and he doesn't touch her at all*

Elsa:*breaks the kiss and looks at him*jack! *growls and grabs his hand putting it on her waist *what is wrong with you.!

Jack:*smirks and bites his lip*i don't want to touch you right now~*takes his hand back looking away*

Elsa:*glaring at him*listen to me now mister*grabs his face making him look at her *when I kiss you I want you to kiss me back and I want you to touch my got it? *looks at him seriously as she's getting mad*

Jack:*notcies she doesn't like the situation and smiles*okay fine~*chuckles*come here babygirl~

Elsa:*instantly smiles when he agrees as she goes on top of him sitting on his dick as she smirks and leans down kissing him deeply *

Jack:*smiles and grabs her ass rubbing it softly while kissing her deeply *

*they make out for 10 minutes and get interrupted by a knock*

Elsa:*breks the kiss panting as she's riding his dick with clothes on then she groans*DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!

Hailey:*gasps getting scared *no! I don't want to die I almost died last night! *rolls her eyes *we have a problem you might want to come down stairs*she leaves*

Elsa:*groans then looks at Jack and kisses him again deeply as she slides her hand down his abs*

Jack:*smiles while kissing her back and still helping her ride him then he smirks and breaks the kiss*maybe we should go down stairs

Elsa:*rolls her eyes going off him*fineeee*puts her clothes on and throws him his clothes*dont you dare be shirtless again

Jack:*chuckles and puts the shirt on*whatever you say boss~*giggles getting dressed *

Elsa:*smirks*good boy~*laughs*

Jack:*pins her on the wall*maybe you are dangerous but I'm in charge here got that babygirl~*licks her ear making her shiver in pleasure*

Elsa:*blushes and bites her lip getting wet as she nods slowly*

Jack: use words babygirl don't make me punish you~*grabs her breast making her gasps*

Elsa:*gasps and holds onto him blushing more * y-yes daddy.... *bites her lip and her nipples get hard*

Jack: good girl~*kisses her breast through the shirt then kisses her head*now let's go babygirl~*opens the door for her *

Elsa:*smiles*thanks*quickly walks down stairs blushing *what.. ---*gasps as she sees Leo*

Hailey: yeah.... *sitting down *

Leo:*looks at Elsa*surprise~*chuckles *

Elsa:*looking at him in shock*w-what are you doing here?...

Jack:*walks down stairs* what's happening? *sees Leo as he looks at the girls then Elsa *

Leo: can't I come to visit and I thought you might need my help with you're father ~*smirks at Elsa then notices the hickeys on her neck * not a virgin I see~

Jack:*looks at him getting annoyed*okay can someone tell me who the fuck this is *looks at him*

Anna: t-thats Leo...Elsa's first boyfriend before she became heartless and dangerous

Hailey: yeah and....Elsa's first love

Maria: andddddd  the guy that she almost lost her virginity to

Elsa:*widens her eyes looking at all three of them in shock and anger as she clenches her fist as she growls at them ready to attack*

*the girls hold each other I'm fear as they regret answering jacks question*

Jack:*his mouth and eyes open I shock*wow... I did not expect this

Elsa:*before she goes to attack them she hears Jack and she starts breathing heavily then looks at him*baby... *walks to him*

Jack:*still shocked as he looks down at her *yeah?...

Elsa: I'm sorry for not telling you... I didn't thought he was going to show up here I didn't thought it was necessary.. *looking at him as she's shaking a bit*

Jack:*sighs and smiles a bit*its alright... We will talk later I'll let you two talk now... *kisses her head *everything is okay *walks upstairs*

Hailey:*sighs and follows Jack *

*Anna and Maria go outside leaving just them alone*

Elsa:*sighs as she folds her arms around her heart thinking Jack is mad , thinking he will leave then looks at Leo*just tell me what you want

Leo: I told you to help you with you're father*walks to her and strokes her cheek*god you're even more beautiful...

Elsa:*clenches her jaw and grabs his arm pulling it off and twisting it*i don't need anyone's help you should know who I am and what I've become! *slams him on the wall*i don't care that you were my first love I suggest you back off! *let's him go then smirks *you're pathetic

Leo:*holding his wrists trying not to yell in pain as he stands up and looks at her*so the rumors were right you really are this dangerous and here I was thinking you won't touch you're first love ~

Elsa:*grabs his throat slamming him on the wall again tightening her grip* listen here you bastard! You and me back then that was nothing! You're lucky I didn't kill you when you walked in this house! *grips him tighter*this is a warning!

Leo:*gasping for air trying to push her off and talk to her but he can't as then he nods *

Elsa:*smirks letting him go as she laughs*now get lost and don't appear in front of me again

Leo:*gasps for air on the floor breathing heavily as he looks at her *you'll come to my by yourself and you will give yourself to me *stand sup running away*

*Anna and Maria run inside *

Anna: what happened is eveything okay?

Elsa:*rolls her eyes*eveythings fine I gave him a warning and I'm not done with the three of you wait... *realises that Hailey went up to Jack and groans *Hailey?! *runs upstairs running inside*

Hailey*sitting next to Jack on the bed as they were talking then she stands up*im going before I die *she runs away*

Elsa:*growls then slams the door locking it and walks to Jack stands between his legs*are you mad at me...?..

Jack:*chuckles looking up at her *I can never be mad at you babygirl~*wraps his hands around her pulling her closer*i was just surprised that you didn't told me about you're " First love ".. *shrughs while saying that*

Elsa: he wasn't that important... You are my first true love *smiles looking down at him*i love you more than anything in this world... I never thought I'll be able to love someone or someone to love me..

Jack:*looks up at her *but here we are~*stands up and kisses her deeply but passionately*

Elsa:*smiles kissing him back wrapping her hands around his neck *

Jack: I love you to babygirl~*kisses her head then looks at her *

Elsa: let's go down and make the attacking plan for my father~

Jack: come on then~*chuckles walking down stairs with Elsa as they sit down on the couch and the girls look at them*

Anna: so what's the plan?..

..........To be continued...........