Chapter 3

*in the morning *

Elsa:*wakes up looking around and noticing that it's silent*what the hell?

Elsa's thoughts
In the mornings I wake up by the talking of my sister or Astrid by people talking and even people walking in the house but now it's silent what the hell is happening. I stood up and put my robe on walking down stairs then I realized what's going on... it was father his fucking here I shiverd I hate him so much and be does to I was abused by him and then he suddenly stopped and he didn't come home at all but whenever his around I feel.... weak his the only one I'm scared off.... anyways as I walked downstairs I saw them all around the table already eating of course he doesn't care about me *

Her father:*looks up*look who decided to get up! *looks at her angry*who sleeps this much huh!?

Elsa:i-im s-sorry... *shivers looking down thinking - I hate it when he yells and I hate it that I can't do anything about it I'm scared*

Her father:anyways! *he clesrs his throat*you all know I don't come home if it's not for a reason *he looks at all of them while Elsa sits down*

Anna:what is it father.... *looks at him curious*

Her father:A friend of mine is hosting a ball it's more like a party but that doesn't matter and he invited our family so well go there *glares at everyone*you will act if it's possible and you need to have a date

Anna:*smiles happily and whispers *Yess

Elsa:what!? *stands up and slams her hands down*you know I hate boys and get you still ask that from us especially me!?

Her father:you better sit down and fix that attitude or I'll fix it for you!! *he stood up and slapped her *

*she sat down shaking a bit holding her cheek*

Her father:I don't give a fuck that you hate boys you pathetic bitch you're still a virgin you should be ashamed?!

Anna:well she doesn't hate all the boys ~

Her father:what do you mean Anna?

Anna:there's this boy that moved here few days ago and she's.... obsessed with him*laughs*thags the first time I see her smile at a boy or at anyone*laughs*

Her father:then it's settled bring him*he continues eating*

*after the breakfast she goes upstairs starting to get ready for school*

Elsa's thoughts
After the "amazing and loving breakfast" I ran in my room pissed at my father but more Anna I can't believe she told him about Jack... now I have to bring him with me... he knows who I am how dangerous my world is so he won't come and I will have to take him forcefully... why did you appear in my live Jack... Why why can't you be like the other boys I hate but deep down my heart I want you in my life I think for the first time I'll be happy.

Elsa:*as she got ready and drove to school like usuall all eyes we're on her with more fear than ever as she smirked and walked past them then she saw hiccup he was in love with her and she rolls her eyes*

Hiccup:hey beautiful~*smirks walking next to her as his just a bit taller as he stops her by pinning her on the wall and all eyes turned to them*so I heard about this ball and my family is invited to so I wanted to ask you~*takes her hand and kisses it*would you like to be my date~?

*everyone was looking at them with shocking faces but also worried faces for hiccup of course *

??: ohh no he is is totally dead now..

??:yeah probably is he crazy or does he really think he has a chance with her he has a death wish

Elsa:*smirks *ooo~~now you're going to get really hurt~*she smirks grabbing his face and brings her leg up and kicks him in the stomach hard making him slam across the hall into the wall making it shatter *how many time are you going to get hurt just for me to say yes~*walks over to him smirking and grabs his hand twisting it like nothing*for the last two NO!! *looks at him * pathetic*rolls her eyes and starts walking away *