Chapter 31

Elsa:*walks downstairs as her eyes widen and she clenches her fist and jaw *YOU!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?! *runs to her slamming her on the wall*

Anna:*gasps and yells in pain from hitting the wall hard *e-elsa!! Let go!

Elsa:I fucking told you to stay away! I gave you a warning ! I didn't kill you I let you go! YOU KNOW I DON'T LET GO OF PEOPLE! NOW YOU SHOW UP HERE!?! You have a death wish don't you? *glaring at her with nothing but hate and angry ness*

Maria: ohhh shit... *leans on the wall *

Hailey: this is bad... *looks at them then at Maria* this is very very bad I should get Jack

Maria:I agree *looks at her*hurry up before she kills her!

Hailey: fuck! Do something in the mean time!*runs upstairs*

Anna:*gasping for air trying to get Elsa hands off her neck *e-e-l sa.. *looking at her while tears streaming down her face*

Maria:shit! *notices she can die any time now and runs to Elsa*Elsa let go! *grabs Elsa's other hand trying to push her off Anna*god.....dammit! Let go you'll kill her!

Elsa:*growls as she looks at Maria then kicks her hard making her fall hard then takes a knife out throwing it at her straight in her stomach*

Maria:AGHHH!!! *yells in pain from the fall then screams in more pain from the knife *

Elsa:*turns back to Anna and smirks at her *ohh little sister... you were never the smart one*chuckles and tightens her grip on her neck still smirking*after I'm done with you I'll kill our parents as well~*laughs evily not being herself then takes another knife and goes to stab her chest*

Jack:*runs downstairs as his eyes widen seeing Elsa about to stab Anna as he runs to her grabbing her hand pulling her off Anna making her let Anna go as Elsa ends up hitting her body on his chest with the knife in her hands inches away from his chest *

Elsa:*still angry getting ready to attack him thinking it's Maria trying to stop her then she gasps looking up at him noticing the knife inches away from his chest as she drops it *

Jack:are you fucking crazy!? *looking at her holding her arms* you could've killed you're sister!?!

Elsa:*ignores him as she's more worried about him*jack did the knife touch you? Are you hurt? Are you okay? *looks at him then slides his shirt up looking to see if she hurt him*

Jack:*sighs*elsa! *looks down at her with a serious look *what the hell happened?!

Elsa:*sees his okay as she sighs in relief then slides his shirt down and looks at him* I warned her... I told her if I see her again I'll kill her and now she's in YOUR house!!

Jack:*looking at her as he folds his arms*i know you warned her! I was there for gods sake.... *sighs*she's still your sister... you can talk normally without you hurting her *rubs his head *you don't even know why she's here maybe is something important.. *looks at Elsa cupping her face *you need to control you're anger...

Elsa:I can't! *glaring at Jack not moving his hands off her face *I hate my family all of them! I give no shit about my sister! I don't talk normally! And I sure as hell don't care why she came here or if it's something important!

Jack:*lets go of her face taking a step back *apologize

Anna:*on the floor gasping for air holding her neck shaking in fear and pain as she widens her eyes in shock when she hears Jack say that*

Hailey:holy fuck... *looks at Jack shocked while helping Maria with the wound *

Elsa:*widens her eyes as she growls*WHAT! *looking at him clenching her jaw and fist again getting angry *DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO APOLOGIZE TO HER!?!

Jack:*looking at Elsa with his hands folded as he nods*yes i did tell you that *seriously looking at her *

Elsa:*looking at him emotionless as she's furious and takes her gun pointing it at his head *

*Hailey and Maria gasps in shock and Anna tries to stand up to stop her but fails and falls as she can't speak *

Jack:*widens his eyes looking at her hurt and in shock*wow... *walks closer and takes the gun putting it on his head *pull it... Pull the trigger Elsa *looking at her*

Elsa:*looking at him as she starts shaking and she tears up throwing the gun away as she starts crying realizing what she did as she goes to run away*

Jack:*grabs her hand pulling her into him as her body lands on his and he holds her tight *shhh.... I'm alright..

Elsa:*cries harder holding onto his shirt sobbing and shaking *i-i... P-p-pointed... m-my..g-gun..at y-you....

Jack: babygirl I knew you will never hurt me.... yes I was shocked but I knew you weren't going to do it...

Elsa:*holding onto him*im so sorry! Please baby I got angry and I lashed out on you...I didn't meant to do that! *kicks the gun away*im so sorry...

Jack:*chuckles*babygirl I said apologize to you're sister not to me *kisses her head*

Elsa:*looks at him getting angry again* I will never apologize to her! She is nothing to me and she will always be no one in my life! *realises she snapped again then kisses him deeply but roughly*

Jack:*widens her eyes of her suddenly kissing him but her kisses her back then feels her bite his lip as he pulls back*ouch~what was that about?

Elsa:*looks at him as she smiles*I'll let my anger out that way from now on~ sooooo when I'm angry I'll do something like that to you~*smirks*

Jack:*face palms blushing a bit*you are something else.... *chuckles then sees Maria*shit!

Elsa:*notices*fuck! I'm so sorry Maria! *runs to her *I don't like people getting into my business..

Maria:*chuckles*i understand that for sure *smiles*well only Jack can and he will get into your business~

Elsa:yes only him*smiles helping Hailey take her upstairs*

Hailey:I got this you go downstairs...

Elsa:*sighs*thanks*walks downstairs seeing Jack helping Anna get up*JACK!

Jack:*rolls his eyes*stop it! *helps her on the couch then turns to Elsa*be nice god dammit!!

Elsa:*runs to him pulling him further back from Anna *fine! I'll talk to her normally can you go and take a shower since she touched you?!

Jack:*looking at her* you and your jealous possessive ass~*kisses her head walking upstairs*

Elsa:*chuckles a bit then turn all serious and walks to Anna*

.........To be continued........