Chapter 18

Jack:*chuckles hearing her say that as he whispers while looking at her*of course I'm yours babygirl~ill always be yours *giggles rubbing her back softly*

Elsa:*giggles and blushes looking up at him as she cuts his cheeks in her hands*i love you so freaking much ~

Jack:I know you do and I love you so much more*giggles kissing her head after he takes her hands in his and holds them*are you hungry?

Elsa:*smiles blushing and then looking at him*yeah I'm starving*laughs sitting up rubbing her back*dang baby~you really had your way with me ~ didn't you? ~

Jack:*chukles with a grin on his face*I'm sorry babygirl* smiles and kisses her cheek*do you want some macaroni~?

Elsa:*rokls her eyes teasing while glancing down at his lap but then she shakes her head and looks away from his crouch area*yes please*chuckles looking at him*give me my clothes and help me out of bed *laughs*

Jack:*nothixes where she locked but he chooses to ignore it and just nod looking at her*gladly babygirl*laughs and takes her panties putting them on along her shorts and his hoodie without a bra*better?

Elsa:*nods*much better ,thank you baby*smiles and stands up instantly taking a hold onto Jack with one hand and her other hand on her lower stomach while biting her lip*come on help me out here... Can't you see I'm struggling

Jack:*smiling while holding her until he says*I got you I got you don't you worry about anything*laughs picking her up walking her downstairs and sitting her on the couch*im in the kitchen just relax until I finish with out food*walks away*

Hailey:*walks in after few minutes and looks at Elsa then sits down and gives her a small smile*hey how are you.... ?

Elsa:*looks at her and then looks away*much better *doesn't smile *what are you doing here?

Hailey:*smiles*I wanted to visit you and Jack *chuckles*since you don't have any friends to talk to I figured you need me~~

Elsa:*rolls her eyes and whispers silently*fuck you Hailey *looks away*i have nothing to talk to you about *gets jealous remembering how close she was with Jack, wanting her to leave as quick as possible*

Hailey:*notices and says*don't like Jack rest assured*laughs*i know he is yours and how protective you can be, I won't try anything I can smell jealously coming out of you from miles *laughs*

Elsa:*glares at her with no emotional*that's good, stay the fuck away from what's mine *rolls her eyes *for the first time in my whole damn life I feel happy I feel wanted... I want him..he is freaking making me do and witness things I have never even though about...he is my everything*smiles spacing out*

Hailey:*looking at her proudly*that's sweet*giggles*then don't push him away, if you feel like he is the one then welcome him in, he is great and *smiles*you both deserve to be happy ,get married and have kids ~*eiggles her eyebrows teasing*

Elsa:Hailey! *gasps and blushes like crazy covering her face with her hands while turning red from embarrassment*we're still young why did you even brought this topic... but need down I guess I do want to get married and have his children*smiles* for once I want a family...

Hailey:Mhm I know *chuckles then rememberes something*now I'm asking the serious questions that I want to know and that I was curious.... Why did you push Anna and your mother away from you like mentally and physically... I know about you're father but why them...

Elsa:*sighs and looks away*well first I'm not the favourite you already know that... My mother was more like a stranger to me... When I was getting abused she just sat there and played with Anna.... When I was crying she was laughing with Anna... When I almost died she didn't even asked how are you... I guess she was always a no one to me and because of her I hate Anna too and also she likes Jack so it s a big NO *laughs*

Hailey:*chuckles *that makes sense~*chuckles*now what happened to Astrid she was you're best friend wasn't she? What did she do to kiss you off that much for you to let's say make her disappear

Elsa:*rolls her eyes annoyed by the asked question*yes she was .but that bitch threw herself on Jack I had to teach her a lesson*growls *she was looking at him and un dressing him with her eyes in the same time*gets jealous again and starts remembering how she was flirting with him*

Hailey:ohh shit *chuckles*I'm glad I don't like Jack like that anymore. But in the same time who wouldn't want to be with him, i mean have you seen him*chuckles wiggling her eyebrows teasingly*

Elsa: I'm not even going to argue with you on that one because you are right and yes I have seen him,snd I can see him whenever and wherever I want *smirks and chuckles*i guess you are lucky that you don't like him like that anymore*smiles* I wouldn't want to kill a friend, anywaysssssss tell me who do you like more than a friendship of course~

Hailey:ohh*blushes biting her lip*I like Flynn and he asked me out the next day *chucklss and smiles * so I guess we're going on a date later today...

Elsa:*widens her eyes happily and smiles looking at her*that's great I hope you have fun and things work out for you *chuckles*

*1 hour of them just talking about everything and everyon, then they get interrupted by Jack yelling out to them*

Jack:*yells from the kitchen*come on its lunch time! *chuckles*

*Elsa and Hailey hear him and smile at each other, making their way in the kitchen, sitting down on the dining table*

Jack:* makes the table*enjoy your lunch ladies *smiles putting macaroni on their plates with wine*i hope you like it*smiles and sits down*

*30 minutes later after the lunch*

Hailey:that was amazing and so freaking delicious*giggles*you are amazing Jack you never disappoint*smiles then realises what she said and gulps looking at Elsa*

Elsa:* snaps and growls at her when she hears what she says, then she rolls her eyes and looks at Jack*can we go outside Jack...

Hailey: well I'm going out with flynn so we won't be here if you want to do something ~*chuckles and smirks leaving*

Jack:*nods at Elsa and totally ignoring Hailey*of course*smiles and after he finishes with the cleaning of the table he helps her walks outside towards the couch in the garden, making them both kay down comfortably*

Elsa:*smiles snuggling into him taking in his smell and enjoying the way he is holding her*i love you so much, no one can love anyone as much as I love you..I would die for you...

Jack:*gets takes back a but but then looks down at her* I know babygirl *smiles*I would die for you too*giggles kissing her head*you're my evey thing

Elsa:*giggles blushing while taking a look up at him*so are you~*smiles and closing her eyes fully leaning into him*

Jack:*chucklss holding her close then he smiles and kisses her head and before he says goodnight they both hear a biping noise*

Bip bip bip bip bip

Elsa:*she hears it and reacts*what the hell is that? *sits up looking around*

Jack:*sits yup as well *I have no idea *looks around the sees a bomb planted on the back of his house*shit!! *picks her up and runs as far as possible *

*the bomb goes off not few seconds after that*

Jack:shit!! *yells and holds Elsa tighter , shielding her with his body, in the same time when the bomb goes off they get launched and jack ends up being the one getting seriously hurt*

Elsa:*groans in pain and gasps when she sees the state that Jack s in*n-no no...Jack??! JACK!!...BABY!!...Open your eyes!? *moves closer to him and pulls him in her body holding him closer*why... I'll fucking kill the guys behind this!! I swear to God!!

*few hours later after the accident*

Doctor:*walks out of the operation room that Jack is in*miss Elsa... *gulps looking away because he is scared as hell*i don't have good news...

Elsa:*when he walks out he rushes to him with worry and anger shown on her face* Tell me!? tell me God dammit!! *slams her fist on the wall making him and the others around them jump and shake in fear*

.........To be continued........