Chapter 25

*the next morning*

Elsa:*wakes up as she yawns and widens her eyes when she sees her head is in his neck and she has her hands on his chest and abs*shit... *blushes then notices his hands around her waist holding her as she blushes and sits up and stretches then winches*oww!

Jack:*sirs up awake*what happened are you okay???!! *looks at her *

Elsa:*giggles softly*im okay I just stretched.... *smiles looking at him*t-thank you for last night...

Jack:it's fine Elsa *sighs then goes off bed  and rubs his eyes *you should rest when you go home and don't ever do that again..

Elsa:*nods then gets up*i made a mistake... *walks to him*jack... *hugs him tight*i miss you...

Jack:*sighs and lets her then 2 minutes later he groans and moves her away*you had enough now it's time to leave my driver will take you

Elsa:okay... *sighs and walks down stairs leaving the house going in his car as the driver drives off*

*at her apartment*

Elsa:*walks inside and rolls her eyes*i forgot to throw him out *sighs then cleans up the body and mezz as she falls on the bed and look down at her body*only Jack... *tears up*look at me... I'm dangerous I'm fearless... I'm terrifying yet crying here... What will it take for him to take me back..

*few hours pass as all she was doing is watch movies and eat food*

Elsa:there's nothing to watch now... *rolls her eyes and turns on the news then her eyes widen when she reads there was a shooting at Jack's company *what!? NO!! *stands up quickly putting on some leggings and shirt as she runs out getting a taxi going to Jack's company then walks out and her eyes widen when she sees all the glasses shattered and everything shot as few innocent people are dead from the outside and you can see people dead on the inside *Jack!? *goes to run in*

Policeman:*stops her*ma'am!? You can't go in there we don't know if the shooter is there or not! *holding her back*please step back*ambulance comes as people come and starts talking and recording*

Elsa:get the fuck out of my way!? *looks at him*im Elsa Winter don't make me kill you here in front of everyone!? *growls at him grabbing his throat lifting him up*ass hole! *throws him then runs inside *Jack??!! JACK!??

Jack:*coughs walking down the hallway holding his stomach as his white shirt is with blood*Elsa?... *all dusty as his shaking *

Elsa:*gasps*jack?!! *runs to him hugging him tight*omg.... *starts crying*

Jack;*winches*ouch Elsa I'm shot careful!

Elsa:*looks at him and widens her eyes taking a step back then kifts his shirt up and cries more *dang it....

Jack:*chuckles*why are you crying I'm not dead you know *chuckles then winches*god... *sighs and uses his other hand to wipe off her tears *shhh... It hurts me more when you cry...

Elsa:*smiles a bit wiping her tears off*then I won't cry... *giggles looking at him then goes to say something but gets cut off my Jack*

Jack:Elsa!* hugs her tight then turns around and gets shot from behind*

Elsa:Jack!?! *sees a man behind Jack run away as she grabs Jack's gun and shots him right in his forehead then throws the gun and holds Jack*baby!? No stay with me...!! *crying harder*

Jack:*smiles and falls down but she slides with him and holds him on her lap*elsa... *smiles*it doesn't hurt... *starts breathing skowl*don't cry... *looks at her *I forgive you baby girl...

Elsa:jack!? Don't talk like you will die!? *holding him tight crying harder *I'm not letting go!? YOU HEAR ME I'M NOT LETTING YOU GO!?! *bursts down in tears *I LOVE YOU TO MUCH TO LET YOU GO AGAIN!?

Jack:*smiles*i love you more baby girl*closes his eyes*I've always loved you....

Elsa:NOOOO!!!!! *hugging him tight *

*the doctors and nurses run there taking him quickly as they take the other people as well*

*5 hours later at the hospital*

Elsa:*holding herself in the waiting room as she has dry tears and new ones streaming down her cheeks as she's shaking like crazy of the fear of loosing him as she whispers*dont go baby....

Maria:*runs in*elsa!? *runs to her sitting next to her as she instantly hugs Elsa*

Elsa:*looks at her*Maria... What are you d-doing here.... *crying as she hugs Maria back*he needs to come back to me... I NEED HIM!? I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM!! *shaking *

Maria:he won't leave you... *hugging her comforting her *I saw the new and came her as fast as I could... His strong Elsa he will make it *smiles*have hope...

*Elsa just nods and tries calming herself down *

*another 3 hours later the doctor gets out*

Elsa:FINALLY!! *grabs him oinnjng him hard *YOU BETTER TELL ME SOMETHING GOOD OR I SWEAR TO GOD  I'LL BURN THIS HOSPITAL DOWN! *growls look at him feeling nothing but fear of loosing him*

Maria:Elsa calm down!?!

Doctor:HIS ALIVE!?! *shaking in fear peeing his pants *

Elsa:*a smile appears on her face as she let's him go then hugs Maria right*HIS ALIVE!!! *giggles happily*my baby is alive *smiles*

Maria:I told you*smiles hugging her back*

Doctor:it was one of the hardest surgeries I've done... But he survived... Let's say he got lucky the bullet on the back didn't damage him at all I took that one out quickly, the one on his stomach was a bit more complicated but eveything is okay now *smiles*I'll tell the nurse to clean him up then you can see him... *not making eye contact with Elsa *

Elsa:*growls* hell no!? *looks at him*that stupid fucking girl won't touch him!?

Maria:*chuckes*not the time to feel jealous Elsa...

Elsa:*notices and gasps*sorry I get jealous easily... *smiles*

*15 minutes later*

.........To be continued........