Chapter 12

Elsa:I missed you so fucking much... I know it's been just 2 days but that's to much *sighs and unbuttons his shirt *she touched you didn't she?... *starts getting mad*

Jack:Elsa i tried stopping her but couldn't she always tied me up or her men held me down... *sighs*I'm sorry baby I didn't want anything to do with her even in the past

Elsa:hey I know down worry~now I have to leave my scent on you*chuckles putting his shirt in the laundry basket then runing her hand down his chest *I'm trying my best not to kiss you everywhere right now~*bites her lip touching his abs and hooking her fingers on his belt *

Jack:why babygirl~? *chuckles and smirks as he puts a strain of her hair behind her ear *what's or who's stopping you? ~

Elsa:the thought of her touching you makes my blood boil. .. She probably touched you everywhere including here *looks down then back up*and I have to clean you up *rolls her eyes * *chuckles*I'll kiss you when I'm done showering you like a little baby

Jack:hey I told you I could do it by myself don't lie now~ you just want to find an excuse to touch me more

Elsa:*chuckles*okay okay  you caught me red handed*smiles and takes his belt off then pants and boxers as she bites her lip looking at him with lust*

Jack:*chuckles and kisses her head as he takes her shirt off*you are coming in with me right ~? *strokes her cheek while starting to get hard*

Elsa:of course I am *chuckles and takes her clothes off then goes in the shower with him and turns it on medium heat as she instantly pulls him under the water*

Jack:*laughs as his eyes are closed and he leans his head back feeling the water fall down his body then pulls Elsas body on his*

Elsa:*laughs*you are still not washed! *chuckles and pins him on the wall taking the shampoo *lean down a bit... *chuckles and blushes *you're to tall...

Jack:or I could just lift you up~*smirks and picks her up by her ass making her wrap her legs around his waist with a shocked face*

Elsa:*blushes as her pussy is close to his dick but also she blushes because her breasts are in front of his face *jackkkk~~*starts washing his hair smiling*

Jack:*chuckles holding her ass tight but also leans his head a bit and licks her nipple just to tease her*

Elsa:*gasps and grabs his hair pulling his head back a bit *d-dont do that!~~... *bites her lip as her nipples get hard * stop fucking teasing...

Jack:*chuckles*okay whatever you say baby~*smiles and closes his eyes letting her continue without teasing her*

*when she finishes with his hair she goes off him washes her hands then takes the soap and starts rubbing his abs making them soapy then puts the soap away and starts rubbing his chest and abs with her hands *

Elsa:*smiles and bites her lip closing her legs as she's wet and continues rubbing his abs but goes up and rubs his neck where she kissed him*

Jack:*chuckles looking at her*you really meant what you said didn't you~ you really want every trace of her fully gone~

Elsa:of course I did *chuckles and rubs his arms as well*she pissed me off*who the hell did she think she was...I told her you are mine she knew who I was and what I can do and she still touched and kissed you *rolls her eyes*if only I wasn't tied, god I would kill there then and there *rolls her eyes annoyed and angry *

Jack:*listens to her ramble but then widens his eyes when he feels her hand on his dick *Elsa..... *moans leaning his head back as he chuckles knowing she doesn't even know what she is doing*f-fuck*bites his lip feeling pleasure and getting fully hard*