Chapter 20

*one year later *

Elsa:you're dead! *grabs the guys neck and snaps it then smirks turning back looking at the other 3 guys*now witch one should I kill next~

??:please!! *looking at her in fear*we don't know anything were new here !

?? : we don't know where our boss it we haven't even seen him! *shaking in fear*

?? :yes we have no idea where he is we haven't even beard his voice!

Elsa:*laughs looking at them*and you have the guts the lie *smirks at them and shoots one of them as now there's two left*who's next? ~

?? :okay okay what do you want to know!

Elsa:that wasn't hard was it *laughs and pins him on the wall*where's his main house?

?? :*shaking looking at her*i-in F-France... *glups *I don't know which city..

Elsa:France is fine*smirks and kill the other guy that didn't say anything *

?? :why did you kill him??!! *starts breathing heavily*

Elsa:I'm talking with you*chuckles and let's him go*next question where is he holding the weapons?

??: it's here in this city on xxxxxxxxx street  *looking at her shaking in fear*

Elsa:*smirks*one last question~wheres his son?

?? :his son is also here... why are you looking for him..

Elsa:thank you for answering now bye bye~*smirks and shoots him dead then runs away going in her house*Maria!?

Maria:I'm here! *runs out of the bathroom*did you found out where he is?

Elsa:his in France, I'm going to get the weapons and kill his son for a warning

Maria:and I'm going to do a wide search around France *sits down on the couch taking her laptop*

*hours later as Elsa takes the weapons and kills his son then goes comes back * did you find him?

Maria:his so stupid*laughs*his in Paris *laughs*I know where his house is

Elsa:*laughs*stupid ass*chuckles*ill go to him tomorrow I'm in my room*goes upstairs and locks the door then goes in the shower and starts showering*

Elsa's thoughts
It's been a year since I left Jack... I don't know if his awake... Maybe his till in a come... Maybe he didn't hear me say goodbye or maybe he did and now he hates me.... I hate myself more that's for sure... every freaking day and night I can't stop thinking about him I miss him I miss his face his eyes his smile his voice his hugs his kisses his smell and the way he makes me feel... that was the hardest decision in my live... I regret it but I can't find him know maybe his happy maybe be found someone better than me ughhhh! If he has a girlfriend she's probably always with him touching him kissing him hanging out with him.... God why did I leave I'm so stupid I ran away from the person that made me feel special.... Now I'm in a shower thinking about him...

Elsa:*sighs and walks out getting dressed and laying in her bed holding herself as she tears up and snughles into the pillow*goodnight Jack... *falls asleep crying*

*the next morning *

Elsa:*stands up getting ready taking everything she needs then runs down stairs*im going

Maria:be careful and call me if you need anything you know I'm great with technology~*chuckles*

Elsa:yeah yeah I know*laughs and walks out going in her car and starts driving to the airport and 5 hours later arrives in Paris*here I come~*laughs and walks away taking a taxi and goes to his location and sees him in a restaurant*

?? :*laughing with girls on each side of him as his talking with someone but she can't see who as she just smirks*

Elsa: i guess you and you're restaurant will die together*laughs then goes in the restaurant going in the basement putting a bomb then walks out and sits on the bench looking inside holding the remote of the bomb*

*she goes to press the button on the remote but the guy that's his talking to stands up and her eyes widen*

Elsa:j-jack... *starts breathing heavily looking at him*

Jack:*walks out of the restaurant wearing a blue suit as now his a bit taller and his a lot more muscular then says to him*it was pleasure doing business with you *shakes his hand*

??: the pleasure is all mine Mr. Frost *smiles shaking his hand then he gets a call and yells*what!? My son is dead!? *hangs up*i have to go Mr. Frost

Jack:*smiles*yeah sure and I'm sorry for you're loss *smiles once again then starts walking away*

Elsa:*still looking at Jack*w-what... *smiles and starts following him secretly and sees him get in his Ferrari driving off as she sees the car number and calls Maria*

Maria:*answers*hey did you do it are you okay?

Elsa:I.... *sighs*Jack is here *smiles a bit*i want you to find where he lives *tells her the number *

Maria:okay*chuckles and starts looking it up*i told you he'll be okay..

Elsa:yeah*smiles *I'm sure he hates me by now..

Maria:okay I got it I'm sending you the address*hangs up and sends it to her *

Elsa:*sees it then takes a taxi and goes to his house and her eyes widen when she sees how big his house is *woah...

Elsa's thoughts
I was ready to blow up the whole restaurant but when I saw.... Jack... That's it I cant... I was going to kill him god he is much more sexier... I miss him even more now... I saw him drive off and I instantly called Maria and asked her to find me his address... When she found it I drove there and got out my eyes widened when I saw how big it was.. His probably living with someone else...

Elsa:*glups and walks to the door and goes to walk in but guards step in*

Guard 1: you can't go in miss *looking at her *

Guard 2:you need to leave now *looks at her as well*

Elsa:do you know who the fuck you're talking to!! *growls *I'm ----

Jack:*before she continues he speaks * Elsa Winter *looking at her as his behind her *

Elsa's thoughts
I went to the gate but then two guards walked and stopped me then told me to leave do they know who I am I was going to tell them who I was then he came... Jack came... he said my name shivers ran down my body I felt goosebumps all over me I got wet I don't know why but I did!....I could feel his presence behind me... I can smell his colone god he smells amazing....

Elsa:*glups and turns around breathing a bit heavily*H-hey.... *looks up at him in his eyes *

..........To be continued...........