Chapter 15

Jack:*chuckles and groans*babygirl~*bites his lip getting hard*

Elsa:*chuckles*shhh~~*smirks taking his shirt off kissing his chest leaving bite marks for few seconds then she gets down on her knees and licks his abs*

Jack:fuck... *groans biting his lip looking at her*dang babygirl~*smirks and holds her hair in a ponytail*

Elsa:*smirls and looks at him*everyone will know you are mine tomorrow every single one ~*bites her lip kissing his abs and v-line leaving hickeys *

Jack:what do you mean by that? *chuckles looking at her as he lick his lip*

Elsa:we're going to the beach the whole school and I want everyone too see that you are mine *continues leaving hickeys*

Jack:*chuckles leaning his head back as he groans and gets harder *you're one of a kind babygirl~*chuckles*

*20 minutes later as hes full with hickeys and she sits up*

Elsa:*smirks biting her lip looking at him proud of herself*now that's better~*chucklss noticing all the hickeys*

Jack:*laughs breathing heavily a bit*fuck you are amazing~

Elsa:I'm just getting started~*smirks sliding his boxers down as she starts rubing his dick while she gets wet*

Jack:ohh shit ~*chuckles*will you let me take control? ~

Elsa:not now baby today I'm the one in control~*smirks and leans down sucking his dick hard and deep*mmm~~

Jack:shitttt~~*bites his lip and grips her hair getting super hard *fuck your mouth is warm... *blushes feeling her lips around his dick*

Elsa:*smirks and starts sucking it harder and harder evey time as she starts rubbing his balls and she starts dripping*

Jack:*moans leaning his head still gripping her hair while he has his eyes closed *im close~

Elsa:*smirks and looks at him*cum for me baby~*bites her lip and starts deep throating his dick hard fast and deep making sucking noises *

Jack:fuck! *moans and groans cumming deep down her throat holding her head down*

Elsa:*moans and widens her eyes trying to swallow his cum but when she stands up she blushes feeling cum drip a bit down her mouth as she licks her lips blushing harder*delicious~

Jack:*chuckles *only for you babygirl~*smirks and bites his lip when he feels a bit cum poure out of his dick*

Elsa:*smirls taking her clothes off as her nipples are hard and she's dripping, then she licks the rest of the cum off his dick and sits on him*you are amazing~*bites her lip and starts riding him as she moans *

Jack:shit.... *moans a bit and holds her hips starting to guide her*you're wet..... like a lot baby~

Elsa:yeah I know and I can't help it ~*riding him feeling his dick pulsating as she smirks and slides him deep inside her making her moan loud and start moving her hips faster*shit shit shit.... *grips onto him*

Jack:*chucklss and moans feeling how tight hot and wet she is as he smirks*can you move baby or you do want me in control~

Elsa:shut up~*kisses him deeply stopping him from talking as she starts bouncing up and down and making wet noises with each contact between their bodies while moaning loud in pleasure*you are freaking massive!! ~

Jack:*moans and chuckles*whose fault is that~*bites his lip helping her bounce faster and slam down harder*

*5 hours later as now she's laying on his chest panting with cum pouring out of her pussy *