Chapter 16

Jack:*rushes to the front desk looking worried*witch room is Elsa Winter in?

Nurse:let me check*starts looking on her computer*what you're relationship with her if you don't mind me asking?

Jack:I'm her boyfriend*looking at her impatiently* please hurry up...

Nurse:*widens her eyes*aahh yes she kept saying your name none stop*looks at him*she's in room 9

Jack: so I have been told...thank you*rushes there as fast as he can and gets inside without knocking*baby?...

Elsa:*looks towards the door as her knee  and neck are bandaged*jack.... *coughs and winches in pain but tries not to show it*

Doctor:you have 10 minutes then she needs to rest and sleep of course*looking at Jack *

Elsa: don't forget who I am doc *looks at him*he is staying with me and that's final*glares at him *

Doctor: *widens his eyes instantly nodding*r-right... You can stay as long as you want *he walks away out *

Elsa:come here hold my hand... *looks at him begging him with a bit teary eyes*please...

Jack:I'm here babygirl*walks to her and holds her hand while sitting down and kissing it *wanna tell me what happened....?

Elsa:I did my job I killed the gangs, you know the ones flynn said then as I was driving home I got a call and the guy said that he will kill you that he has you.... I lost it and didn't pay attention to the road, then they hit me from the side and I ended up crashing... *starts crying*i thought he was going to hurt you I thought you were going to be dead...

Jack:you crashed and you could've died but you worry about me.. You are really different and just crazy..*sighs and kisses her hand*rest for now baby

Elsa:I wanna go home.. *looks at him while pouting*please... I fucking hate hospitals

Jack:let me talk to the doctor... I need to make sure you can leave *goes to stand up*

Elsa:fuck him just take me*looks at Jack and pouts lifting her arms up wanting him to pick her up*pick me up just don't move my leg and neck

Jack: fine I'll listened to you once again but if I see the need to come back to the hospital I am dragging you back here*chuckles and picks her up carefully*

Elsa:*rolls her eyes while wrapping her arms around his neck*fineeeee...

*30 minutes later at Jack's house*

Jack:*places her on his bed slowly and carefully*how's that.. ?

Elsa:*groans*god.... I can't move my neck*rips the bandage off her neck, making Jack notice how swolen it it but she doesn't care and just cracks it* aghhh!

Jack:don't move it! *holds her head still *don't make me take you back in the hospital*looks at her witch concern*

Elsa:okay*smiles and laughs*im okay don't worry...but can you undress me please... *blushes kinda looking away*

Jack:yeah*sits next to her and helps her sit up then slowly slides her shirt off her as she has just her bra and has few cuts on her chest and belly*elsa....

Elsa:I'm okay baby *smiles not moving her neck *will it make you feel better if you take care of it...?

Jack:yes much better *stands up taking the alcohol wipes and walks to her but first unclips her bra taking it away*

Elsa:*blushes*jack~~*blushes and goes to cover her breasts*you can't just do that you idiot~

Jack:Elsa no*holds her hands down and starts wiping her cuts *nothing I haven't seen*rolls his eyes a bit*