Chapter 9

Elsa:*growls and walks to them shoving her away*back off little girl*she folds her arms *

Jack:Elsa what are you doing*chuckles looking at her as he stands up*calm down

Sara:uhhh... I-i just wanted to ask him something...

Elsa:go on ~*smirks and leans on him*he's my boyfriend so you can ask him in front of me~

Sara:y-your b-boyfriend *gulps*I was going t-to ask him to come to my birthday p-party...he doesn't have t-to... *shaking looking down*

Elsa:you wanted to ask him that!? *rolls her eyes *get lost he has better things to do then come to your stupid party *rolls her eyes and grabs Jack's hand dragging him in an empty classroom*

Jack:you don't have to be jealous babygirl~ I'm only yours *chuckles looking at her *why did you take me here?

Elsa:I want you~im craving you*bites her lip and walks to him as she starts kissing his neck in the specific place*

Jack:*moans and leans his head giving her more access as he puts his hands on her hips *babygirl~~you have 10 minutes ~

Elsa:enough for me ~*smirks and slides her hands up his abs then down to his jeans un zipping and sliding them down as she rubs his dick through his boxers while leaving hickeys on his neck*

Jack:mmmm~~*moans in pleasure getting hard *fuck Elsa *chuckles*

Elsa:only I can do this you hear me only I can touch you*slides his boxers down*only I can kiss and hug you *kisses his jaw then gets on her knees*only I can love and give you pleasure~*licks his dick up his shaft*

Jack:*bites his lip getting harder hearing her say that as he holds her hair in a ponytail*only you babygirl just you *looks down at her *

Elsa:*smirks and starts sucking him hard fast and deep with her eyes closed and tongue teasing him*

*10 minutes later as he is fixing his clothes*

Elsa:*smirking sitting on a table licking her lips and fingers  in front of him from his cum*you are delicious~*giggles*

Jack: you are probably better~*smirks walking away*I'll see you after classes

Elsa:Jack... *stops him before he goes*you won't find me, I'm skipping classes...

Jack: then I'll see you back home*smiles stroking her cheek*

Elsa: no Jack...*looks at him*Me and Anna are going after whoever attacked us...

Jack:*frowns but then rolls his eyes and looks at her*then let me come *looks at her serious*

Elsa:no Jack we will catch him and get information of him then kill him and when I get back Ill need your arms your touch your voice...I can't let anything happen to you*before he stops her she runs away*

*later when he goes home*

Jack:why did you let them leave!? *looks at Flynn furious*

Flynn:they said they'll go shopping since their clothes got burt! How was I supposed to know they're lying!?

Jack:what if something happens to her!? *breathing heavily*imform my men to look for them immediately!!

Flynn:yes boss! *he runs off *

*2 days later *

Jack:*sitting on his bed holding his head as he hasn't slept or eaten anything and all he does is work and try to contact and find Elsa and Anna *

Jack's thoughts
After she told me she will go after him and didn't want me to come with her I got angry. what the hell is she thinking I went to stop her but she ran away I made my men look for her and Anna but its been 2 days and there's no sign of them she hasn't called or texted... not once maybe she's dead... god please no she's alive I know it but what if she's hurt ughhh!! I can't think straight and I'm a total mess