Part 37: I'm a Midoriya

Start from the beginning

"You would be correct"

"You are not someone who should be let out to rome the streets alone, so I'll be having you stick by Mirio and your friend Yagi this entire internship. Everything you do will have at least one of them by your side"

"Aw, even the bathroom?"

"If it comes to that then yes. You have the blood of the Midoriya's in you so that automatically makes you a threat if you become unhinged"

"What does my blood or last name have to do with what I'm doing?" I said coldly.

I was weirdly getting irritated by the way he used my last name.

"I see Nana hasn't told you anything yet. I believe that you adopted here way of thinking and combined with your blood, there's no greater recipe for disaster"

"SHUT UP!" I snapped," You don't get to talk about Nana like you know her. I may not exactly know what you're talking about, but I know that she is an angel among men and scum like you who throw her name around in the dirt shouldn't even be here. Rivets!" I said sending Rivets at Nighteye.

Attack after attack, he was able to dodge all of them with ease, like flowing water. I didn't put too much effort into it because since he can see the future or at least, my future, I knew making any contact would be impossible. After a few minutes, I stopped leaving the room filled with holes on the walls, floor, and ceiling.

"(sigh) Nighteye, I think I'll be leaving now," I said picking up my bag," I look forward to working with you"

"Agreed. I'll have my eye on you son of Nana"

I walked up to the door but before I grabbed the knob, I turned to glance back at Nighteye.

"One more thing Nighteye"

"What is it?"

"(chuckle) I be taking your quirk" I said with glowing red eyes," and I'll take whatever you're trying to keep me away from"

CLICK!

"Midoriya! How'd it go?" Yagi asked.

"It went well Yagi. Like Nighteye said, we start tomorrow"

"Awesome! I'm looking forward to working with you both!" Mirio said," Now let's get back to school.

That was all for the first meeting at Nighteye's agency but I didn't expect to leave with questions about myself. I began questioning my last name and most about what Nighteye had said about my blood. It had already become sunset when we arrived back to the dorms and my classmates were excited to hear that Yagi and I had gotten a work study opportunity but I wasn't there to talk because I wanted to ask Aizawa a few things.

BACK IN THE DORMS

"Really!? At Nighteye's agency!" Kirishima said,"That's so cool"

"Yeah! Wasn't he All Might's sidekick. That's totes super!" Mina said.

"Uh, yeah, though the way we got accepted was a bit different," Yagi said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Well tell us man," Kaminari said," Actually, where's Midoriya? We should have him tell us!"

"Yeah where is he? He did come in with you Yagi but he disappeared" Momo said.

"I don't know. Maybe he's in his room?" Yagi suggested.

"I can have Dark Shadow check," Tokoyami said as he sent Dark Shadow to knock on my door.