He immediately walked away from Haru while stomping his feet like a kid . "My crush is a bit crazy, I knew it"

Haru snorted when she saw Heeseung from behind ,
"He must be kidding me, does he want to walk around with some chocolate stain on his pants?"

Haru took off her jacket and ran towards Heeseung. She hold Heeseung shoulder that took him by surprise .
"What's your problem ?"

"Shut up poophead"
Haru wrapped her jacket around Heeseung's waist as the boy just watched her .

She then tied both her sleeves so that the jacket did not come off Heeseung's waist .

Haru then turns Heeseung's body to check if her jacket is long enough to cover the chocolate stains on his pants .

She smiled in satisfaction ,
"You will never be ashamed again"

Heeseung just observed this girl's behavior with a question mark ,
"Why are you doing this ?"

Haru smiled at him , she tiptoed a bit and gently patted Heeseung's head .
"I helped my friend who was in trouble"

"You can return my jacket tomorrow, make sure you wash it first "

Heeseung scoffed, he didn't refuse Haru's help because he needed this jacket so much as his jacket was with Geonu .

"I'm going now , see you tomorrow"
Haru waved her hands to Heeseung .

"Wait !"
Heeseung said that made Haru's steps stopped . Haru hummed at him as she raised on of her brow .

Heeseung nervously bit his bottom lips , rethinking about his decision .
"Do you want to eat at the tteokbokki stall with me? "

"Maybe I can thank you this way "

Haru softly smiled and shook her head , rejecting Heeseung's offer .
"I need to go home now , i'm sorry"

"I need to complete our homeworks "

"What if tonight ?"
Heeseung asked again but Haru shook her head again .

"I'm sorry , i have cram school . It will end at 9 at night "
Haru is a bit upset because she can't get free foods but she doesn't want to be scolded by her dad either .

Haru bowed to Heeseung and bid a good bye to him before choosing the opposite direction to return to her home .

Heeseung just watched her walking away from him , he groaned in embarrasment .

"Stupid mouth , naughty mouth !!"
He began to slap his own lips several times .

"Why are you trying to ask her to eat with you?  she may have had the wrong idea about you! "

-

"I'm home"
Haru walked her in her apartment and let out a sigh, a bit sad because her choco pie was gone .

"You're home ?"
Her dad's hoarse voice startled Haru.  Haru patted her chest before hummed .

"Today you got your exam slip, right?  What about your result? ”
Her dad asked while scrolling his works in his tablet .

"I got straight A "
Haru took out her exam slip from her bag and gave it to her dad .

Her dad put his tablet on the table and took Haru's exam slip.  He looked at everything including scores, grades and subjects .

His facial expression clearly showed that he was not satisfied with Haru's result.  Haru gulped down her saliva nervously and toyed with her fingers .

Her dad sighed . He rubbed his chin in disappointment .
"This is a trash"

He clumped Haru's exam slip and threw it into a nearby trash can . Haru flinched by his action .

"Your result is a trash"
He said .

"Your highest score is 93%?  My colleague's daughter always scores 95% and above "

"Where do I want to hide my face if he asks about your result ?"

"And how can you get only 87% in physics as your literature 93% ? Physics is not a difficult subject but you are just too stupid "
Her dad yelled .

"Literature is not important ! Please focus more to science and calculation subjects "

"I'm sorry , dad "
Haru uttered , she didn't dare to look straight into her dad's eyes .

"You're useless "
Her dad said .

"I'm sorry , dad"
Haru bowed .

"I sent you to cram school but it was just a waste of money"

"I'm sorry , dad"
She bowed again .

"You never made me proud"

"I'm sorry , dad"

"You let me down again"
Her dad said in a firm voice .

Haru's body automatically froze, she had the urge to cry now . There is nothing more heartbreaking for a daughter other than their parents do not appreciate their efforts .

She tried , she tried her best but no one knows . Yet , she still failed to satisfied her dad .

"I am sorry for disappointing you over and over again , i am useless . I know that ,"