chapter twenty eight

Start from the beginning

everyone was gathering on the stage, the last australian to enter the arena stopped and stared at the tall one "styles" he nods.

"irwin"

"are we-"

"were o-"

they spoke at the same time, harry just nodded letting ashton speak "it was a shit move, both things i did im sorry-"

"no its fine, wouldve gotten over it sooner if you didnt write a bloody song on it"

"well gem did enjo-"

"ashton, before i take back the fact we are okay- shut up yeah?" he warned, still a bit joking. they shook hands before sitting down in the circle.

niall wasnt there, but he had just finished up chemo so he was on his way- extremely excited to see the band again.

"right, suing! we have a court date" liam stated, explaining when and where, the details. everything "you wouldnt have your own trial- we know how much stress it would put you under has we are handling it...."

louis took over "basically, we have enough evidence to win- even without testimonies, but as we want to crush him, basically turn him and everything he owns to dust. vanished- gone- extinct- poof disa-"

"what lou is trying to say, we want you to testify. we have others testifying but we want other artists to as well... we are asking another band under the label and thats it. most artists already know whats going ok but dont want to testify. soooooo will you?" zayn summed up so they would get lost.

the four of them looked at each other, calum spoke up "i think i speak for everyone when i say, yes we will testify"

they all discussed how it would go down. texting adam and christine, saying they only had one more band to talk to, maybe other artists but they dont want to put that much too much pressure on them.

just want everyone to finally become free, they themselves along with that "OI OI HORAN" louis shouted, pulling himself out off harrys lap and running down to the isle.

the other band turned around "LOOK! OUR FIFTH MEMBER!" luke laughed out running to the irish lad.

he jumped up and down and the rest of the band ran to him, louis making his way back to harry and sitting in his lap.

"dont take our only irish man!" zayn called out with a laugh, before walking back stage. everyones eyes followed him- liam physically following him.

they all stuck around, catching up- running around the stage, making fun of each other, talking about their new albums.

one directions album- being put on hold as of right now but they have only a few songs left to finish. just as louis was about to shove calum off the stage, zayn and liam came back.

pushing an entire drum set on the stage, ashton quickly got up and made his way over as the pair ran off the stage.

this time coming back in a matter of seconds, each holding two guitars/basses each.

everyone smiled wide grabbing their go to instrument before liam grabbed the speakers. it took a couple of minutes and some extra helping hands for them to somehow get the sound right.

they never understood why it always took their staff so long when they did it within no time. harry tested each mic before they started singing random songs.

liam, zayn, harry and louis didnt have instruments but they had their voices. along with everyone else, but they were playing drums or guitars and others.