He played the guitar causing an interesting sound to be heard .

"All three fingers need to fit on the second fret on adjacent strings. Be sure the open first string is ringing clearly by curling your third finger"

Haru nodded , understand what Heeseung said .

"I know how to play D major"
Haru said confidently .

She curled her third finger on the second string , strum the top four strings, avoiding the open sixth and fifth strings .

A pleasant sound came from the guitar. Heeseung looked at Haru proudly, he patted Haru's head gently "That's my girl, I know you're talented !"

Haru laughed and showed him two thumbs up "I'm really talented , i know . Thank you for reminding me"

Heeseung showed hee a disgust face when she's too fulled of herself . He flicked her forehead causing Haru to groan in pains .

"What's that for !"
Haru yelled , rubbing her aching forehead .

"Punching you some sense"
Heeseung stuck out his tongue and laughed at the end when he saw Haru's mad face .

When Haru wanted to counterattack, someone rang their studio bell causing Haru's steps to stop .

Heeseung smirked at her ,
"The universe sent me a savior "

He rushed towards the door laughing out loud. Haru huffed and punched a pillow nearby instead .

"One Pepperoni Pizza under Mr.Heeseung" the pizza deliveryman said as soon as Heeseung opened the door .

"Yes , i am"
Heeseung took out his wallet and gave a large sum of money to the pizza deliveryman .

"It's okay, you keep the rest"
Heeseung said when the pizza deliveryman wanted to give the rest of the money .

The deliveryman smiled and thanked him as Heeseung bowed politely .

After the pizza delivery man left, Heeseung smelled the delicious aroma from the pizza box .

"Haru ! Your pizza is here"
He yelled as if a father was calling his daughter to eat .

"Haru ?"
He placed the pizza on the table and started moving looking for Haru .

"Where did that girl go?"
He scratched his head with a question mark when he saw Haru was not on the couch they were sitting on .

"Haru ?? Where are you ?"

"The pizza is getting cooler"

He searched around the studio, at the music equipment store , in the recording room and in the mini kitchen but Haru wasn't there .

Heeseung came out of the studio wearing slippers, he thought maybe Haru was outside to take some fresh air .

"Jung Haru , where are you ?"
He shouted , looking for Haru around the area .

Heeseung decides to go down from the second floor and go to the ground floor to look for Haru. Maybe she went to a convenience store or an arcade near his studio .

"Haru ??"
He searched and searched again. The sky had turned to night and not many people were passing by, Heeseung rubbed her both arms because of the cold .

"Gosh , where is she ? She didn't answer my call at all "
He became worried, Heeseung continued his journey, looking for Haru .

"Haru ?? Wait-"
He heard a shout from above, Heeseung stopped there and narrowed his eyes to see the object falling from the building .

The dark sky hampered his vision .

Suddenly, a body hit Heeseung causing him to fall to the ground .

His head hit the hard tar ground causing his head to bleed . Heeseung groaned in pain .

"Hey ,, are you okay ?"
Heeseung asked the girl who fell on him earlier but she didn't answered .

Blood filled his hair and stuck all over her face causing Heeseung to be unable to recognize who she was .

Heeseung was unable to push the girl away from him because his body felt so sore .

Somehow Heeseung's heart doesn't feel good when he saw a star -shaped necklace hanging around the girl's neck .

He gulped down his saliva nervously as his shanking hand slowly reached for the girl's face , brushing the hair that covered her face with some blood stains .

"H-haru ?"
His heart sank as soon as he saw the familiar feature . Haru's lifeless body was right on top of him now .

He breathed sharply as tears streamed down from his eyes .

"Ha-Haru , opened your eyes !"
He yelled , He tried as hard as he could and pushed Haru's body to his side.

Heeseung panted, he immediately got up and crawled to Haru .
"Ha-Haru , answer me..."

His voice cracked at the end .

"You can't do this to me , Haru !"
He groaned in pains , smacking the ground frustratedly .

"No , no , no !"
He kept repeating the same words over and over again while holding her cold hand .

He hugged her hand , hoping his warmth will help endure her coolness .

"Haru ..."

"Wake up , love"

"Haru , don't punish me like this.."

"Haru ?"

"Can you hear me ?"

"Haru !!"
Heeseung woke up from the dream, his forehead filled with sweat .

He breath heavily , he touched his chest . Heeseung could feel his heart beating at its maximum rate .

"Dammit ..."
Heeseung slammed his body on the bed again , he placed his right arm on his forehead while breathing sharply .

He closed his eyes tightly , biting his bottom lips , trying to get out from that nightmare .

"It's been three years , and my longing for you hasn't diminished at all , Haru ..."

Heeseung glanced towards his side, he saw a guitar leaning against the wall . A guitar that brings a thousand and one happiness and sorrow .

He can't control his feelings , his eyes became glassy again .

"Jung Haru , why are you doing this to me ?"