jake paul vs ben askren fight

Start from the beginning

"we're cool for the summer!"

layla carried out the last bit in her song, smiling as she ended her first song running her hand through her brunette hair hearing her friends and supporters all scream.

"go layla!"

layla smiles turning her head as she looks up to where all of her friends were on their feet dancing to the music that was starting to play as her backup dancers start to come onto the stage.

"all it'd take is one flight.."

she sang into her microphone looking around the stadium seeing people stand on their feet dancing, "we'd be in the same time zone, yeah.."

"looking through your timeline, seeing all the rainbows, i.." she smiles, "i got an idea, and i know that it sounds crazy,"

she walked around the stage in her outfit that made her look incredible, "i just wanna see ya, oh, i gotta ask,"

she then turns to look at where her friends sat seeing anna standing next to christian dancing, "do you got plans tonight? i'm a couple hundred miles from japan, and i..."

she sings passionately into her microphone, "i was thinking' i could fly to your hotel tonight, 'cause i can't get you off my mind," one of layla's male backup dancers danced with layla who smiles before singing again into the microphone, "can't get you off my mind, can't get you off my mind, oh!"

she sings the chorus to her song dancing to what she had made up in the dance studio when she was practicing with her dancers, "i could the tension, we could cut it a knife,"

she sang making a cut motion with her arm, "i know it's more than a friendship, i can hear you think i'm right, yeah," she ran her fingers again through her hair.

she sang more of her song when there was a dance break when her and dancers all started to do the dance she made in the dance studio along with her friends.

she brings the microphone up to her lips hearing her friends cheer layla on for what she just did, "whoo go layla!"

"let's get lost tonight, uh, let's get lost tonight, baby, you and, i can't seem to get you off my mind, let's get lost tonight, let's get lost tonight, baby, you and, i can't seem to get you off my mind.."

she then finished her song smiling raising her hand waving to all of her fans putting her hand down as she comes off of stage, feeling her dancers all congratulate her, "that was so amazing layla,"

the dancers all said to layla who smiles feeling a pair of arms come around her waist, she sees her dancers walk away with smiles on their faces.

layla turns around seeing anna behind her, "you were so good," layla smiles at anna, "you think so, i feel like i was a bit flat at the end—" anna stops layla shaking her head, "no you were amazing, don't doubt yourself,"

anna then takes layla's hand coming to where everyone was in their own little part of the stadium, once she entered she was being pulled into hugs by all of her friends.

"that was so amazing layla,"
"who knew you had some dance in you?"
"you were amazing,"

layla loved all of her friend's compliments looking down to her iphone seeing someone film her whilst she was performing, coming onto the comments seeing everyone say how amazing layla sounded and how amazing she danced.

she liked the tiktok video, looking at anna who was now sitting next to christian watching the first fights play out whilst layla was on tiktok live on her iphone.