"That's not important," He said. "Make sure you have breakfast quick before you go down the pitch, you have twenty minutes." 

That said, Oliver, Alicia, and Angelina left the common room, Fred and George stayed behind, eyeing their friends curiously. 

"What?!" She snapped, not intending to sound that rude. 

"Nothing!" Fred defended instantly, George was staying quiet. "You gave a scare yesterday, that's all. Madam Pomfrey said no one could visit." 

"Oh," Rose mumbled, she felt guilty about not telling her best friends about Adrian, but Rose knew that they'd go into a right state if she did. 

George, sensing the awkward silence they had entered, spoke, "Would you like us to come with you for breakfast, Rose? We don't mind." 

"No, that's alright." Rose replied, fidgeting with Adrian's jumper. "Go to the pitch with Oliver, i'll catch up there." 

"Sure?" Fred asked, his eyes wary. Rose nodded and both boys were out of the common room in a flash. 

She cracked her neck to the side to see if Ron or Hermione were in the common room, but instead she saw Amara walking towards her. Amara's eyes were dark as usual, but there was a small grin plastered on her face. Rose raised up her eyebrow to the Morgenstern girl, but Amara simply stood beside Rose. 

"Lucky save," Amara said casually, nodding in the direction Fred and George had gone through. "You wouldn't want Weasley to know you were with lover-boy, would you?" 

Amara's tone was a teasing one, Rose knew Amara didn't intent to hurt her feelings. 

"How'd you know I was with Adrian?" Rose questioned, walking off to the Great Hall with Amara by her side. 

"I saw you when he came to drop you off yesterday, besides you've got his jumper on your arm." Amara shrugged, staring straight ahead of her. 

"Hmm," Rose nodded. 

"Have you read the letter mum sent?" Amara asked. 

"No," Rose replied shortly, she had forgotten all about the letter since she had buried it deep inside her trunk. "I haven't." 

"You should," Amara recommended. "Mother has some things she needs to speak to you about in that letter, and it concerns next holidays so I suggest you read it and reply as soon as you can." 

"If it's so important then why don't you just tell me what the letter is about?" Rose snapped at her cousin, who still had a calm expression on her face. 

"That's not how things are supposed to you, young cousin." Tutted Amara. "We've got to bring you back into society the right way." 

"I still don't understand what that means," Rose muttered angrily. 

"Don't you worry," Amara sighed as they reached the Great Hall. "You will." 

Rose pulled a face at her, but said nothing. Both Gryffindors sat down at their table, it was still full with food. 

Rose sat at her usual seat, but not with her usual people. Amara took a seat next to her, piling food on her own plate as she did so. No one around them seem to found them sitting together odd, they were both Gryffindors either way. 

"You know," Amara said half-way through breakfast. "Avalon says you're good at quidditch, like your dad." 

"How'd you know about my dad?" Rose asked seriously, her eyes hard as stone. 

"Mother talks about him sometimes," Amara shrugged. 

"Why?" 

"Mum plans on telling you over the holidays, that's why you need to read the letter." Amara replied cheekly.