anna looked at layla, "i would but i don't want this to end so quickly when we're just getting started," layla nods to what anna was saying, "i understand boon, yeah, i shouldn't of said that we're taking things slow,"

she kissed anna's lips reassuring the girl that she wasn't mad or upset with her, "okay," anna kissed layla's lips before pulling back doing her makeup in the mirror whilst layla went for a shower quickly grabbing her towel after finishing washing her hair and her body.

"mmm, what body wash do you use?"

anna asked turning to layla who was in the towel with her wet hair dripping down, even though anna did want to go in the shower with layla, she wanted to take things slow with her and not rush into things knowing what happens when people rush into relationships.

"dove raspberry wash, why?" anna just smiled at her, "it just smells really good,"

layla kissed anna's cheek coming past the said girl going towards their room, getting her outfit for the press conference onto her dry body with her hair now in the towel.

she comes back into the bathroom with her towel on her back as anna blow dried her hair, her fingers running through layla's slightly wet hair drying it with the blow dryer.

"i'm coming in!" she heard christian say once he entered their hotel room with his eyes closed, "are you guys clothed?" anna rolled her eyes at her boy best friend, "yeah we are christian,"

christian opened his eyes seeing both anna and layla in the bathroom with anna blow drying layla's brunette hair, when layla straightens her hair before curling the ends.

"everyone is either downstairs in the party bus or some are still getting changed like you two, madi, charli, dixie, noah, avani and chase," layla nods her head, "okay, i'm almost ready,"

she said looking at her hair in the mirror turning off her curling iron and straighteners off seeing anna put layla's phone and keys into her purse where her epipen already was in along with their masks in their hands already.

"okay let's go,"

—————

layla stood next to chase dancing and singing along to song he played in the party bus, anna recording her for her snapchat along with madi and avani for their youtube channels.

"ah! ah!"

layla cheered chase on who was rapping to the song, anna looked at layla, "come on layla, rap as well," layla looked at anna, "i don't know the words to this song," she said to anna, looking at chase who played another song.

layla filmed her and chase for her spam user tiktok account with no audio just the two of them now singing along to a song they both knew.

she posts it seeing in the comments some people ship her and chase together, she looked at chase who made a face seeing the ship comments on her tiktok video.

userfhsksg: chayla 😽
- happyleleboon: no it's leanna and it's always going to be leanna.
(liked by creator)

layla smiled seeing happyleleboon comment on her video about her and anna, she liked the comment because it was true, it was always going to be her and anna never her and anyone else on social media.

if her and anna's relationship doesn't work out, she wouldn't date someone who has social media she would date someone who didn't have tiktok probably back in her hometown.

anna recorded layla who looked hot running her hand down her body as she sung dancing with markell who was twerking his bum as her and chase sung loud.