The crowd around us love her, smiling as if she was a cute little puppy and cheering her on at every move.

To me though, she looked like a destructive little animal.

"MANOBAN YOUNG JAE, MANOBAN YOUNG JAE WOOO!"

She screams and Jae actually does look up, along with half the team and they smile at her adorable little chant. Jungkook looks up too, and our eyes meet for a second, but I look back quickly.

Yeri seems to notice this for she also says his name.

"JEON JUNGKOOK, JEON JUNGKOOK WOOO!"

Jungkook notices this and laughs, before continuing with the game.

Taehyung turns to Irene, slightly thrown off by Yeri and he hesitates but asks anyway, "Y-You okay?" There's a genuine look of concern in his eyes and I notice his worried look.

And I'm pretty sure it's more than Yeri's behavior.

"Yeah, I-I'm fine." She replies quietly, still staring at him as if everything around them had gone quiet and it was only the two of them. It was something so much more than they were showing.Maybe they need a break, not a breakup.

Taehyung seems to have learned his place after so many fights with Irene, so he turns back round to take his place but she pulls him back and there are tears in her eyes, and when she blinks multiple of them fall out at once. Judging by Taehyung's expression, this was the last thing he expected.

(A/N: GUYS I DIDNT EVEN MEAN FOR THEM TO GET BACK TOGETHER BUT MY HANDS ARE TAKING ME SOMEWHERE ELSE)

Her lips tremble, more tears falling and I slap Yeri's face back who's staring shamelessly, though I find myself doing the same.

"I'm sorry." She whispers, in a small voice, eyes staring directly at his.

Okay holy mother of hell- (a/n: pls why tf is hell and holy in the same sentence)

Taehyung stares awkwardly and stiffens when she wraps her arm around him, crying, whispering the words 'sorry' over and over again. Taehyung hesitates, but soon melts into the hug and smooths her hair.

I remember the thoughts I had that day, how I was insistent on the fact that love wasn't true, how it was a fantasy. I was trying my hardest to conceal my feelings and deny them. Deny, deny, deny.

There's a sudden chant from beneath us and it's Jungkook, goofing around, imitating Yeri from earlier.

"TAE AND IRENE SITTING ON A TREE-"

Yeri seems to catch on, for she continues. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G."

"FIRST COMES LOVE-"

Jungkook is completely distracted, standing on the sidelines and cheering Taehyung on, instead of worrying about his own game. His group looks appalled, Jungkook was the ace of his team, and deciding to spend his final game cheering his friend for getting back into a relationship was not really how it had been planned