CHAPTER 26

"What a pretty girl-" A boy may be older calls from the street opposite. Again? Oh, my fucking-

"I swear to god next time one of you motherfucking boys catcalls my friend again, I will make you get run over." Seriously, it's so annoying having such a beautiful friend that every you go, she gets whistles or catcalls every five seconds. Mi Sun ignores them and continues walking as one of the other boy shouts,

"We weren't talking about her sweetheart-" Another boy calls.

"You perverts, shut the hell up, she's already got a boyfriend," Jin shouts angrily to them and they finally shut up.

When we come out from the karaoke place it was much darker than when we entered (obviously), but it's still quite busy. But then I realize, it's Seoul, obviously it's going to be busy, even at night. Everyone walks out chatting, as Mi Sun walk behind them."So what's going on between you and Hobi?" I ask, realizing I've not heard about the two in ages, and being the bad friend I was, I didn't ask.

"Mm, fine." She says and as I look at her, she's smiling. She looks so happy and it just shows not every relationship has to be public.

We pass some stores closing in town when I hear Jungkook shout from in front. "Oh my god Lisa, isn't that the necklace you wanted?" What? They wait for us to catch up to them and we stop at the jewelry shop, pretty empty now. The necklace that Jungkook is talking about is on a display in the shop window.

"What the actual fuck Lisa, why do you like such expensive things?" Boram screams, but I'm not interested in that.

"H-How, did you know?" I ask turning to Jungkook. "Oh come on, do you think I actually know, I just found the most expensive one." He laughs, and I smack him. "Just kidding." He pauses, "Seriously though, that's expensive."

"It's fine, I like this one better," I say as I touch the on Hyunjin gave me. I'm totally lying out of my teeth, and they can all tell. I'm so bad at lying.

"You know, now that I think about it, I think it would look cute on you." What did he just say? I can feel my cheeks heat up, so I look down so no one can see.

"Stop flirting, Jungkook, you're making Lisa blush," Jimin says.

We continue walking, talking about random things, Ji Sung, Jin and Jungkook laughing at Jimin who accidently stepped in a dog poo. Boram and Yoojung are talking and laughing. Jungkook turns around saying, "Come on Lisa and Mi Sun, you're so far behind!" He calls from behind, and seeing him so happy, makes me feel something, but I ignore it.

"We'll take our time thank you," I shout back, but my voice wobbles, and I have to physically stop walking to understand what just happens. Did I just stumble on my words, talking to Jungkook? Obviously not, I deny to myself. My argument between myself is interrupted when I hear Mi Sun scoff next to me, before laughing. As I turn to her confused, she's laughing so much, she has to bend down to catch her breath. "What?" I ask, confused.

"You, Lisa are funny." She says before bursting into laughter again. I don't think I've ever seen her laugh this much.

"What?" I repeat again, this time more irritated. She continues. "What-" I repeat for the third time when suddenly someone grabs my hand.

As I turn around, I see an old man, maybe in his forty's grabbing my hand, and from the looks of it he's had more than a couple of drinks. "Baby, you look a little young to be walking alone at night by yourself."

Definitely drunk, I think to myself, since I'm practically surrounded by people. I try to tug my hand off him, but his grip is so strong. "Ajussi, let go of me." I say, trying my best to be polite so he listens. But he doesn't.

"It's cold outside, are you sure you don't want a ride home?" He slurs.

"Please stop-" I continue pulling, but his grip just gets harder. Jungkook and the rest realize that you and Mi Sun aren't behind them, and turn around, to see the man pulling you, as you resist.

Mi Sun at first stares at you and the drunk man at first not knowing what to do, before she finally comes to her senses. "Ajussi, she said leave her alone!" The man ignores Mi Sun and raises his other hand to stroke your hair, you try your best to move away from him, but you happen to become unusually weak as he comes closer. Mi Sun grabs your hand and in one hard tug, she snatches his hand away from yours.

"Ajussi, I think you might want a taxi." I say, as he is now leaning his head against mine half asleep. I signal for a taxi to come, pay for it as the old man slurs an address, and bow politely before closing the door.

"I don't know why you would do that to a man who had the audacity to touch you like that." Jungkook says annoyed.

"Well, I'm not just going to leave him on the streets to do that to other girls." I say.

"Seriously Lisa you surprise me sometimes."

***"Lisa you asshole stop!" Jae says as I 'accidentally' spill soapy water onto him.

"Oop sorry-" I say as I 'accidentally' spray a whole lot more on to him and it lands in the ramen he's eating. Ok, maybe I'm a little pissed since its his turn to wash the dishes and he's just sitting there on his phone eating. "Oh my god, I didn't mean to do that-" I say mock apologizing, as I fake gasp and put my hand to my mouth.

"Lisa that's fucking it." He puts his phone down on the table, before grabbing my phone on the table beside and yeeting out of the room. He's going to read my messages. Like he always does to embarrass me. "Let's see, who's messages we should see first, Boram- no, Jieun- probably weird girl things, Ji Sung- you two are weirdos-" I shake the soapy water off my hands, and run into the living room where Jae has my phone high in the air so I can't reach it. I wasn't going to even try, he's like ten times taller than me anyways.

"You can't that's personal!" I scream.

"You can't that's personal!" He mimics before reading it out.

"Would you date an alien?"
"Maybe"
"So you would date Taehyung?"
"Maybe."
"But he's already got a girlfriend."
"Shit I should've asked him out when I got the chance."
"I don't think he's gay."
"So you never know."

Jae screws up his face, whilst I stare at him my arms crossed. He scrolls further down.

"Ji Sung."
"I need pads."
"So get it yourself."
"I can't."
"Why not?"
"Because no one in the house besides that asshole and he'd just make me bleed all over the fricking house."
"Ok."
"But how am I going to give it to you?"
"Throw it through the toilet window."
"I did that last time and your mom found out."

As Jae speaks, he mimicks our voices. "Let's see your sexts with Jungkook." He laughs.

"Asshole! He doesn't even reply to my text I do no s-sext him!" My cheeks go bright red.

"Whatever Lisa." He continues reading the texts, this time a low voice for Jungkook.

"Coconut head?"
"What babes?"
"Have you eaten?"
"Yeah."
"Good."

He scrolls down a bit more.
"Idiot."
"What?"
"Have you eaten."
"No."
"eat."
"Im not hungry."
"I'm coming."
"Where."
"To your house."
"For what."
"To give you food."
"What."
"What do you want?"
"Nothing."
"Jungkook."
"I'm going to go to your house and shove food down your throat."
"Like a dick."

"Well, that's the closest to sexting we'll get," Jae mumbles under his breathe and I sigh. "Just because you sext every other girl-" I start, "No I don't-" He starts, "Listen, should I read your texts-" I say as I turn to the kitchen, about to get his phone.
He ignores me reading more texts, this time in a monotone voice,

"Tae."
"What."
"Homework."
"History."
"Thanks."

"Do you two only have one word conversations? That's so boring man." He says, and he looks up at me smiling for some reason before continuing reading.

"Lisa."
"What."
"Food?"
"Cupboard."
"Jae's room."
"No."
"please."
"Fuck off."

"Tae."
"What?"
"Yeontan."
"Is."
"Ugly."

I hear someone gasp behind me, and when I turn around, I see Taehyung and Jungkook at the entrance of the door and from the looks of it, they've been here for a while. Jungkooks wearing his usual black top with denim ripped jeans and brown timberlands- Why do I care? I quickly move my eyes away from him and look at Tae, but I hear Jungkook laugh a little but I pretend I didn't hear him. "You shouldn't be saying fuck off to your cousin who's older than you," Jae says, as if he actually cares.

"Mate, he literally texted me and we were in rooms next to each other, he could've just called me but, that dumbass was too lazy-". Before I can continue my rant, Jae continues reading the texts.

"This one a draft." And he clears his throat before saying.
"You fucking asshole, I will fucking drown you, give me my things back. I am not walking into you and that girl FUCKING MAKING OUT AND HAVING SEX-" He stops reading the message, does a girlish gasp before, overreacting as if I said something really bad, before saying. "Who were you going to send that to-" But his eyes travel up to the contact number of himself and he stops. "Seriously?! Lisa, you don't have any cute nicknames for your brother, you literally call me 'Youngjae, NOT EVEN Jae. You literally have Yeri saved as Kim Yerim, you're so boring." I snatch the phone off him and wipe my still-kinda-soapy hands on the back of his jumper and turn on my heel to walk away when Taehyung says something.

"Are we like ghosts or something?"

"Shh, We were having brother and sister bonding time," Jae says.

"Bonding time my ass," I mumble before walking up the stairs.

***

Jae, Taehyung, and Jungkook have been upstairs for the past hour talking about the ish that boys talk about. I've been face timing Jennie for the passed half an hour, which is great since we don't get to talk that much. "Where's Jae? What about Tae?" She asks her mouth full as she eats.

"Well, Tae's not talking to me because long story short, I called Yeontan ugly." I hear Jennie laugh and she continues speaking her mouth full.

"I called Yeontan a pig because he ate all my food, and he blocked me for... six months?" She says. "Seriously, I know love is blind and Taehyung is in love with Yeontan, but there's just some things you can't look past, for example the fact that he's ugly. Like no one gives a shizzles if he's-" Im cut off by Taehyung screaming from the other room.

"Well I do give a shizzles." He says and I hear Jae and Jungkook laugh.

"Well we don't." It takes me a while to realize its Yeri. She's in her school eating a carrot stick.

"Do you even know what we're talking about-?" I'm cut off by her screaming,

"Kim Taehyung just get over your fucking dog, he's ugly, fat, greedy and overall a spoilt dog that doesn't deserve love because he's a brat." The door slams open and Taehyung says.

"You three are violating my beautiful dog, just because you're jealous he's prettier than you'll ever be-"

"OH SHUT UP, just because his face looks like you ate him and spat it out-" Yeri starts and I quickly end the call, by this rate he's gonna chuck my phone out of the window.

"I've blocked her for almost two years, and she's still abusing my dog." He says and slams the door shut as he leaves.

"What do they have against your dog?" I hear Jungkook ask.

"WELL IT'S NOT THAT HE LITERALLY ATE MY PET TARANTULA-" Jae says. "AND HE CHEWED ALL OF MY FRICKING SHOES AND WALKED OUT GIVING ME A DIRTY LOOK LIKE I DID SOMETHING," I say as I walk into the room and plop onto Jae's bed, beside Jungkook. I feel him move slightly away from me. Baby boi. Taehyung's fingers get more aggressive as he presses the buttons and pushes the joystick on the controller.

"So you all have beef with his dog-?" He says.

"Yes!" Me and Jae shout. "Watch one day I'm going to feed him to Coco." Jae says under his breath and Jungkook laughs his beautiful laugh.

"Guess what Jae? Lisa's got a boyfriend." Taehyung randomly says. Jae practically screams. Was that the only way he could stop Jae from saying shit about his dog? I feel Jungkook stiffen beside me.

"You-You've got a boyfriend." Jae practically chokes out.

"Asshole, you'll never see that squashed up squirrel in your life again." I say to Taehyung.

Jae's never liked me having Yoongi as a boyfriend, or any boyfriend to be honest. God knows why. He doesn't like me hanging out with boys period. But he can't help the fact that two of my bestfriends are boys.

"WHO IS IT?" Jae is right beside me now, and I'm slightly taken aback.

"A girl." I reply.

"Good, because I thought it was going to be a girl, cus' you know they said boyfriend." He deadpans back.

"An asshole called Hyunjin." Jungkook says, and he looks pissed again.

"Why are you so against him for? You know he couldn't care less about him, so why do you care so much?" I say but he just ignores me giving a dirty look.

"That guy we played-" He starts. "Just break up with him." Jungkook says.

"So you can date him? Now that you've dated all the girls, you're gonna date all the boys." I say, and his cheeks go red. Taehyung turns around and taps him on the shoulder.

"We're glad you finally came out, you know we don't judge." Jungkook glares at me. What? I didn't do anything. "I hate you Lisa."

"I hate you too." I say sweetly.

"You two are disgusting." Jae gags.

***

"Do you idiots want food?" I say as I open the door to see Jungkook laying on the bed and Taehyung and Jae playing on his PlayStation. Jungkooks playing with Jae's hair. Creep.

"Oppa you have such beautiful hair." He says and I choke.

"You mean hyung?" He says.

"Oh yeah, hyung." He's finally gone deluded. Tae completely ignores them two like its something normal, before turning to me.

"Get me fries and that's it." He says. "And coke."

"Jae?" I ask. "Beef burger, large portion of chips, coke, chicken wings, umm...-"

"Fatass." I mumble.

"And a large portion of Jungkook." He finishes.

I ignore him.

"Jungkook?" I say. "Anything."

I'm about to close the door when I hear Jungkook say, "I'm coming with you." And I turn around to see his face staring at me through the gap in the door. I close the door on him.