CHAPTER 1

"Earth to Lisa, Lisa to earth- whatever it is."

"Hm?" I mumble, half asleep. 

"I'm going to need you to open your fricking eyes, I can't keep dragging you around the hallways, people are looking-" Mi Sun says annoyed. 

"I understand, I really do, all I need is a minute-" 

You said that five minutes ago.

"Well then, five more minutes-" Ow!"

I feel a sharp pain in my back and somehow managing to peel my eyes open, I turn around to see a handmade heavy book on the floor called '99 reasons why I hate you' and as I look up I see Jungkook laughing as he closes his locker door. Jeon Jungkook

He may perhaps the most popular boy of our year, if not the entire school, a sociable guy who could make friends with almost anyone, besides me. I couldn't remember the last time we had a real conversation rather than some petty thing that turned into an argument. The perfect visual representation would be two sixteen-year-olds fightings as if they were four. We've hated each other since elementary, and that's how I want it to stay. And to be honest, I enjoy the fights we have. I reach down picking up the book, with slight intentions to throw it back, "I don't know what the fuck you're smiling about you-"

 Hey, hey, hey, remember what you said, no fights with Jungkook." Mi Sun says, grabbing me by both hands, slowly dragging me away.

 "Why would I ever say that? 

Come on, one time please." I beg, I have a sudden urge to punch his beautiful face. 

"Think positive."That's easy. Rainbows, daises, sunshine, unicorns, sunshine-

"Babes, why are you ignoring me, I spent my summer writing that." He says, lips pouting, well no one asked you to, you little fu- 

Mi Sun sends a glare my way, knowing too easily I was already ready to argue back. 

"Fine." I sigh, "Conceal don't feel." DONT LET THEM KNOWW. "You're singing song lyrics now?"

 Jungkook asks, looking at me in such a way as if I was the most amusing thing in the world."Lisa, breathe in and out." You mutter to yourself as you make your way to the classroom, taking your place in the front, the same seat you had been sitting in for the past three years. "Shoot, I forgot one of my books, I'll be back." Mi Sun says as she runs off, leaving me alone in the classroom. I start to take out my supplies when something light hits my back, and turning my head slightly I turn to see no one other than the devil himself, Jungkook. Wait what? How the hell did he get here? I swear the classroom was empty when I entered. 

"Hey babes." He smirks, leaning back on his chair, I swear if he calls me that again, I will have no choice but to murder him with my pen. 

"You like my book?" He asks, pulling out the book from earlier and waving it in front of my face to see. I think back to what Mi Sun told me, he is definitely not worth it.

"I don't know how long you're going to keep this up, because I sit right behind you."Yes, your teacher chose hell over just simply moving you. 

And that's when I feel multiple paper balls hit my back. Don't react. Another one hits your back. Again, again, and again. Breathe, don't react, don't react. 

Don't-"I swear to god if you don't stop, I'll strangle you!" I watch as he smiles finally able to get a reaction out of me as if it was some sort of achievement. 

"Well, I don't mind if you choke me-" You grab a pen off your desk, ready to fling it at him when a few people enter the class including a girl talking to herself. 

"A new year, new start, new friends, maybe Jungkook, and Lisa have stopped fighting.

" She pauses laughing a little, "Who am I kidding? That's too ambitious."

That girl is Jihyo. Jihyo is an optimist, who in every situation always thinks the best of people, but for some reason whenever she sees us fighting she gets so angry it's enough to send you running in the opposite direction. We've driven her crazy to the point of insanity. She sighs happily, about to take a seat at her desk when she spots us two, me a pen pulled back as if it was a slingshot and Jungkook still wearing that stupid smile on his face. Her face twitches slightly as she puts her hands up in defeat.

"How- what- h-how... nope, I can't do this."And just like that, she walks straight out of the classroom.