CHAPTER 7

"So how is your uncle doing?" Jungkook asks with a laugh displaying his bunny teeth.

They're so cute-
"Who told you?" I say whilst hitting him aggressively on his coat with my phone.
"Jin Hyung"
Great. He can never keep his mouth shut. I wonder how many more embarrassing things he'll reveal about me.
"You should've at least made a believable excuse."
"Like even someone dumber than you could tell you're lying"
"Who can even come up with something as dumb as that?"
"Is the human brain even able to come up with something as stupid as that-"

"Shut up!"

Surprisingly, the rest of the way there Jungkook stayed quiet. I stayed behind him scrolling through my phone and not saying anything, not having the strength to start a fight. It's pretty dark and when I finally look over my phone, I can't see Jungkook. I spin around quickly looking for him but he's nowhere.
Maybe he's already got there?
I don't even have his phone number to ask him. I hesitate as to stay or carry on walking. Like why would I care if something happened to him? If his beautiful face got smashed into a billion pieces? If he was getting beaten up and got huge ugly scars? If he had a seizure? If he got shot-

Two hands grip my shoulder tightly and instinctively I turn around and punch the beautiful face behind me before I can even see who it is. The beautiful face that I was just thinking about. Before I can stop myself my fist comes in contact with his skin and I punch him. Hard. Shit. I wait for his reaction but he didn't show any sign of pain. Instead, he goes for my phone and snatches it out of my hand.

"Ooh, who's this? Is it your crush?" He says wriggling his eyebrows.
"Who's the- Jimin!?" He looks at me confused.
"You like Jimin?"
"What do you mean?!" He shows me my phone and Jimins Instagram shows up.
"Just because I was looking through his Instagram doesn't mean I like him!" I say offended that I could even like that. It's as bad as saying I like Jungkook.
"Then why do you follow him." He asks.
"If you couldn't tell I follow everyone in my class."
"Follow me."
"Why should I?"
"You just should."
"That's not a valid answer, why do you even care anyway, you've got more followers than me."
"If you follow me I'll follow you."
"Still not valid." Then he changes the topic completely.
"You like Jiminie~"

At Ji Sungs:

It's only when I get inside I see how much Jungkooks cheek is swollen. I can tell it hurts him but he doesn't say anything. A part of me is guilty but the other part of me really doesn't care. I can just imagine all the girls running around him saying
"Jungkook Oppa are you okay, whoever did this I will rip their face into a billion pieces."

Have fun doing that to me.
But then I can imagine another response.

" OH MY God whoever did that got to touch Jungkook Oppas face, they are sooooooooo lucky, I would die to be them." Jungkook Oppa this and Jungkook Oppa that.

I don't care he deserves it, it was his fault anyway.

Jungkook walks instantly to the garage which is attached to a storage room. I follow behind him knowing that everyone is already there. Usually, on game nights, we stay in the garage which Ji Sungs parents converted into a playroom when we were kids. We would stay there overnight and soon we styled it how we wanted to. That's kind of how the game night started.

When we walk in I see the huge rocket we made out of cardboard. It even had seats inside. Five. There were five seats. Before it wasn't just me, Mi Sun, Ji Sung, and Jin. 

No, there were five of us. 

 Jimin used to hang out with us but when we went to high school he became friends with Jungkook. 

Jungkook, Taehyung, and Baekhyun were already best friends, but soon Baekhyun drifted off, they're still friends but not as close as before. Even though he was popular, he didn't have any close friends, just Taehung.