CHAPTER 44

There are bloody screams from a few around us, the loudest shrieks though, from Yeri and Irene.

 It's almost impossible to understand what's happening when Taehyung has chased another boy, who seems maybe older than us, and has pinned him down. And when I manage to push closer the man is struggling in Taehyung's grip, as he tries to pull something off him.

"What happened?" I ask Irene, whose face is blank, eyes wide and blinking.

"I- d-don't, he just-" She stutters, and instead Jieun puts a comforting hand around her.

"Pervert had his phone filming up their skirts." Yongsun spits out, pissed. "Taehyung got there before me."

"Y-Yeri?" I ask, searching for her, but she stands before me- shrieking and shouting cuss words to the boy laying in front of us. She manages to switch from this to cheering for Jae's team who had just arrived on the pitch, to then proceed and kick the boy in the face. His phone is still gripped tightly in his hands, and that's when Taehyung throws a punch, and the boy spits out blood.

There are people filming now, and girls screaming. Everything seems to be happening too fast for anyone to really understand what was actually happening.Yeri has managed to find a stick, and is now beginning to hit the boy as if it was an unpleasant insect, and with every hit comes a scream, each more shrill than the last.It was true. Yeri was a drama queen and thrived on chaos.She seems unaffected, but it looks as if she enjoys adding something extra to the scene, anything to make the already loud scene even louder.

Jieun pulls her back after a few strikes, and she smiles widely at me, thoroughly enjoying herself, before screaming to Jae shouts of support as if nothing had happened.

As if she hadn't just attempted murder in front of hundreds of people.

"Should I be concerned?" Jieun whispers, as Yeri wrestles the phone off him, and attempts to smash it with the stick.

"I-"

"I think we should be." She says, wincing after Yeri screams again, a sort of an army cry it seemed.

It guessed she also loved destruction.

The games already a few minutes in, but the attention is on our little event going on here, with Taehyung beating the crap out of the boy whilst Yeri holds up his smashed phone rather proudly, and the crowd around us gives a cheer.

Holy fuck, Yeri really had gotten herself overexcited.

He manages to wriggle himself out of Taehyung's grasp and runs between the bleachers and through rioting students to leave the grounds.

"Are you-?" Taehyung turns to ask Yeri, but he looks overcome as she is doing a cheerleader chant, hands going up as if she had pom-poms.