CHAPTER 16

October went faster than I thought, we celebrated Ji Sung's and Jimin's birthday by going out to eat instead of having a game night. Other than that, most of it was piles of homework and assignments, leaving me no time to pick out an outfit for the Halloween party. And just like Mi Sun had predicted, I ended up ringing her, not the night before, but an hour before school started. Everyone I knew had already picked their outfits, but me being me was just too lazy to do so. I had told myself I would wake up early, but instead I had missed all seven of my alarms and overslept.

Great, just great.

"What do you mean you're busy, Mi Sun help me!"
"Face time me."
"Why?"
"Just do it."
"Let me see your closet."
I flip my view so she can see my closet and not my ugly ass morning face.
"Do you even clean it?"
"Just help me!"
"You could be a devil."
"What?"
"Remember that black dress I bought you?"
"I'M NOT GOING TO A STRIP CLUB MI SUN, I'M GOING TO SCHOOL, AND IF I WEAR THAT I'LL GET DRESS CODED."

The main reason I was shouting was that I was stressed and if I was late I would get a detention, and I didn't have
time for that.

"Chill, what about that white dress, you can be an angel."
" I DONT HAVE A HALO."
"Yes, you do."
"What...?"
"It's there, behind that white top."
"Oh yeah, thanks! I LOVE YOU MI SUN, I'm going now I need to get changed. BYE!"

(A/N: Guys don't ask me why she has a halo in her closet, she just does.)

***

Every Halloween party starts off with a dance in the hall, which normally takes up the first two periods. I usually enjoy these the most, since you get to chill and have fun. For my costume, I ended up wearing that short plain white dress, with tennis shoes and a halo headband. Before going to the hall I make my way to the classroom to put away my bags. As I'm walking two hands pop out of the storage closet beside me and pull me into it, before closing the door and leaving us in darkness.

I start to scream, but the person put a hand over it.

"Shut up!"

Uggh that annoying voice-only belongs to one person, Jungkook.

"What the hell are you doing, are you trying to suffocate me?"

"What? No, I need help."

Jungkook needs help? Pfft.

"You don't need to be so shady about it, what do you need help with?"

"I need you to get that glue, it's on the top shelf."

I stand on the stool and start to reach for it when I remember.

How can I be so stupid?

Why am I so stupid?"

Jungkook's taller than me, and anyways when would he ask for my help?

But when I turn around I'm too late. He's already out of the door and I hear the click as he leaves.

He's locked me in, hasn't he?

I sigh loudly, I should've seen this coming. He did the exact same thing a year ago, although instead of a cupboard it was a classroom. No one will find me because all the teachers and students are in the hall dancing.

He probably thinks it's some type of tradition.

Last year, he only let me out after an hour, so I make myself comfortable, by putting my coat on the dusty floor, so my white dress doesn't get random black marks. I then take my phone out of my backpack and put my earphones in waiting for someone to find me.

I literally have no energy to scream for help.

And just like I had guessed, an hour later the doorknob turns and the door opens. Earlier on, I had found a mop, I planned that when Jungkook came, I would hit him with it, it was the only way I could leash out my anger. But the person who opened the door knew me too well because the moment she opened the door she shouted,

"Lisa don't hit me with whatever you found in there, I'm not Jungkook!"

How does she know I was going to do that?

"Mi Sun? Have I missed Jimin's and Hoseok's dance yet?"

"Great way to greet your best friend who just spent half an hour trying to find you and also helped you choose your outfit."

"Sorry, why are you here?"

"Really, that's an even better way to greet me."

"I mean where's Jungkook?"

"I mean if you'd rather see Jungkook than me, I can bring him for you."

"No, I mean I was just looking really forward to smack this on his coconut head."