CHAPTER 3

[A/N- THIS CHAPTER IS A BIT CRINGEY SO PLEASE BEAR WITH IT.]

"What Momo?"

I think..."

 What? What do you think?

"You and Jungkook would be-" You and Jungkook would be cute together, you've heard the same shit being repeated more than a thousand times the past ten minutes, just for her to repeat it as if she had never said it in the first place, but with every time it would be a different emotion.

 "You know, I think you'd be cute together!" She says suddenly squealing, as she throws herself off the chair. 

"I don't know if anyone's told you, but... you'd be so cute together." She sighs dreamily as she rests her hands on her chin. "Why can't you just like each other, goddammit!" She almost screams, headbanging on her desk.

"He's cute, your cute, you know, you'd be cute together.' She says, yet again. I watch as she shuffles around in her seat, suddenly biting her lip in deep concentration, and I just know she's going to strike again. And she does.

"I'm guessing no ones told you this, but-

" Momo-

"-Now that I think about it,"

Momo-" You'd be so frickin' cute-

" MOMO SHUT UP.

"Ok, Jeez Lisa."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As I watch Jungkook enter class laughing with Jimin beside him I'm suddenly thankful that Mr. Jung hadn't made Jungkook stay behind, or I would've willingly jumped out of the window.

 "How was your break?"

 I turn to see Jungkook sat like usual, behind you, drinking from a banana milk bottle, something you had realized ever since you two were kids that it was his favorite flavor. But either way, I feel the need to tease him. 

"Huh, I thought you were more of a coconut milk guy." 

''Why?"Because you're a coconut head."

 "Good one Lisa." 

I turn to see Jimin clapping, enjoying the look of irritation on Jungkook's face.

"Shut up you ant."

"It was just a joke-" So how did it go?" Jungkook says turning back to me. 

"It was amazing, delightful, spectacular, you know everything I could've asked for my first day back." I say sarcastically, before adding on, "Best fifteen minutes of my life.

" Really? You two bonded over Mr. Jung and Jihyo?" Jungkook teases back. 

I grab my textbook smacking him, "Think the obvious dumbass, I was stuck with MOMO if you didn't hear correctly, I WAS STUCK WITH MOMO." And that's when I turn back to the board, shooting my hand up.

"Sir.

"Babes-" I ignore Jungkook's voice looking back at the front.

"Sir!"

Lis-"

''Sir." 

He sighs, turning back to me, "Yes Lisa."Can we move places?" 

And sure enough that shut Jungkook up. Half the class groans, while the other half sits up excitedly.

 "Why not?" Mr. Jung uses a random seating chart so none of us would complain.

 "Okay, here you are!"You jump up hoping to be sat somewhere near Mi Sun or Jisung, but instead, I feel like throwing my bag over my head and screaming as loud as I can. You groan loudly. For the second time today, I want to die. How the fuck is this even possible?

"Lisa, it's fate." 

Jungkook whispers from behind before Momo screams. 

"Lisa its fateeeeeeeee, you are meant to be." 

"Momo I will punch-" 

''Dang Lisa, you must be some lucky gal." Jisung scoffs from the other side of the room. 

"You must have some different type of luck to be sat with me for four years." He says with a smirk on his face. 

"No other girl could do that."

 "A really lucky gal," I say clenching my teeth. "I have another year of getting paper balls thrown at my back, and hearing pure shit-" You snap back. 

"I know you like it."He's right, a part of me likes that I always have his attention. No one else, just me.

"Let's move." 

Mr. Jung shouts from the front."Sir, have you ever seen where I'm sitting?

"Yes, I do- now go do as you're told."I'm starting to think you're in love with Jungkook just like everyone else.

" You mutter to yourself, Jungkook scoffing behind you.

 "W-What's the point of moving if I'm sat with the same person?" You complain loudly, before sighing in defeat and moving.

 "We're going to have so much fun Lisa" Of course we will."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The only good thing that came out of moving places was we skipped almost half of maths, which I suck at... just like all other subjects. Unlike Jungkook who was pretty much scoring top marks in all subjects, well besides maths. He'd ask me for help

If that didn't show how desperate he was, I don't what would.

I look around and realize how bad it would be sitting here. To my right is Jimin, behind me is Jungkook, to my left is Momo, behind Jimin is Felix and behind Momo is Jisung. I'm surrounded by a bunch of barking dogs. I know I should be grateful that I'm somewhat near Jisung, but to be honest when he's around anyone else besides me, Jin or Mi Sun, it's as if he's lost his brain and sanity.

Basically, he's like any other boy.

Since we suck at maths we'd usually ask Jihyo for 'help' but since she was on the other side of the classroom, that was impossible. 

"Babes."

''Ignore him.

"Babes."

"Aww, he has such a cute nickname for you!"

 Momo squeals beside you. 

"He's literally been calling me that for three years, it means nothing-"

"Babes."