CHAPTER 4

I genuinely do not understand how I will survive the next few lessons with these things around me. Jungkook and Jimin keep asking dumb questions, and I can't tell if they actually mean it when they ask questions a five-year-old would know. Momo had screamed so loud I almost fell off my chair, Ji Sung fell asleep, leaving me alone with these idiots. Mr. Jung told us to write a poem, which he must've thought was a simple task, but clearly, it wasn't since every two seconds I'd get a different question from Jungkook.

 "Babe, what rhymes with dumbass?"

 "Figure it out yourself dumbass."

"What rhymes with an idiot?"

"You."And that's when Jimin decides to ask. 

"What rhymes with suck?"

And like a typical boy Jungkook answers, "Fuck."Okay. What the hell is he writing? 

"Lisa, check my poem," Jimin says shoving the paper on my desk, and almost immediately I close my eyes shut. I'm still innocent. Well, at least I think. 

"Fine if you don't read it, I'll read it-" Jimin starts. "Fine read it-"

"Out loud," Jimin says laughing when he sees the expression on your face.

"FINE." I grab the paper from him, cringing as I read through it. I don't think I need to know this. "You like it?"

"You realize we have to read this in front of the class," I say, laughing when I see how fast his expression changes.

 "We're reading it in front of Mr. Jung?" Taehyung shouts from near you, and in less than a second almost all the guys start running to the front of the class to get a new sheet of paper.

 Boys.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Lisa you're up next."

 Mr. Jung calls from the front. I can't wait to read it.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 I hate you
By Lalisa Manoban.

  The boy I'm writing about sucks at math, and his common knowledge lacks.
I will murder him at night, his face is such a fright.
Whenever girls scream his name, shut the fuck up or I will murder you, you drive me insane.
I want to set fire to him and make him alight, shred him, tear him until he's out of my sight.
These messed up girls have no life, like I said I will rip him with a dagger knife.
He's such an ugly piece of shit, I swear I will murder him bit by bit.
The only party I will willingly attend, is Jungkook's funeral, thank you that's the end.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You, look up smiling innocently at everyone, more specifically Jungkook. Ji Sung, Taehyung, and Jimin are trying to hold in their laughter whilst the rest of the class wait nervously for Jungkook's reaction. He looks slightly pissed, but more than anything he looks... amused.

"Maybe you should tone down on the emotion a bit?" Mr. Jung says confused. 

"But the art of poetry is to express emotion-" You start."And apologize to Jungkook."

"But it's dedicated to Jungkook, in memory of Jungkook-"

"You're making it sound like he died," Jimin says.