CHAPTER 33

I stay in the bathroom by myself for the rest of lunch, contemplating about what I should do next. Don't get me wrong, I'm not feeling sorry for myself, I just know I fucked up, and being the person I am, I don't want to face my problems. Giving in and slapping him just proved whatever rumor was going on around us was true. And that was all my fault. I can't control myself.

I contemplate making up some bullshit excuse to go home, just to find dad there, which would be a sticky situation. And on the other hand, I want to just skip the last two periods sitting in the toilet. There's no doubt that over lunch people would've found out what happened.If I skip the next lesson, people would pity me and I've already gotten too many of those looks the past few weeks. So instead I drag myself out of my little hole and force my ass to class.When I get there, nobody's in and the only person there is Mr. Jung, and when he sees me he laughs, I don't return the smile. 

"Why are you so early today?" He asks.

"Study?" I said before pulling out random books from my backpack as an 'excuse' that I'm studying. Five minutes pass and soon the class starts filling up, giving a small glance as they walk past me, but none of them say anything. Jungkook doesn't even glance, he walks past, taking the seat behind me as if I'm not even there. Mr Jung starts to take registration for the lesson when he stops at Jungkook, whose voice is quiet. I know how sensitive he can be, even if he doesn't show it.

 And that's when Mr Jung pauses."Your cheek is swollen Jungkook." 

"Well, no shit," Jimin mutters angrily to himself and I have to remind myself of how mad Jimin gets when he's angry. Everyone waits for his answer, and as they do I can feel their eyes on me.

"Uh... a ball hit my face when I was playing soccer." He says, and Mr Jung raises an eyebrow not convinced, but either way, he continues, knowing better than to get involved with high school drama.

 "Okay, next... Lisa."

 "Yes sir," I answer, my voice quieter than usual. I watch as Mr Jung looks up from the piece of paper, his eyes glaring at the both of us as he puts the pieces together. It's really not that hard to figure out what happened.He continues taking the register, the room completely silent. Right now all I want to do is apologize to him, but it doesn't work with a simple, 'I'm sorry', there's so much more behind this already. That's when I feel my phone vibrate multiple times in my back pocket, I pull it out not caring if Mr Jung can see.

Jae: i'm going to get straight to the point

 Jae: You probs won't see this until after school anyways

Jae: But I'll get straight to the point since they'll probably procrastinate until they tell u

Jae: I'm gonna get to the point

Jae: Don't get upset Talk about procrastination, 'I'm going to get straight to the point' my ass.

Lisa: ???Jae: Aren't u supposed to be in class rn?

Lisa: And you?

Jae: Fair point

Lisa: So? What were u gonna say?

Jae: I'll tell you afterLisa: srsly?

Jae: I'm picking u up anyways, I'll tell you then.

Lisa: Was it that important you had to text me now?

Jae: Actually yes 

Lisa: Then TELL ME asshole