CHAPTER 12

Obviously, apologizing wasn't even an option. I have to apologize no matter what. But I wanted to do it face to face. I couldn't text or ring anyways because I don't have his number. I could've gone to his house, but I don't know where it is. And if I ask mom she would probably think something shady was happening. So I decide to apologize tomorrow. At home, even my brother realizes something is wrong. But being the typical brother he is, he doesn't care and takes advantage of the fact that I'm not eating anything. But maybe I was wrong because when we walk upstairs, he turns towards my room but I slam the door in his face. 

I barely sleep that night, all I can think about is if Jungkook took it seriously and maybe...relapses?

 I don't want that happening, just thinking about it makes my eyes watery and my vision blurry. I want to apologize privately but getting him by himself especially now with all his fangirls wanting to ask him if he's alright is going to be impossible. However whatever happens I will apologize. He doesn't deserve someone stupid like me saying that to him. Especially after all that he's been through.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

My next day at school is probably the worst. But I don't complain because I deserve it. The moment I appear through the classroom door, everyone gives me dirties and they all stop talking. The worst thing is Jungkook only appears at lessons and before the bell even rings he's already out. He's so quiet it scares me and for the first time in the history of my class, everyone's quiet and actually does the work. Mr. Jung must have picked up on what happened because throughout the whole day he picks on me and gives me detention when I accidentally drop my pen on the floor and 'disturbing the class.'In the dining hall, Jin gives me a disappointed look, and Ji Sung is one of Jungkooks closest friends is nowhere to be seen. Mi Sun, however still talks to me, but I see her mainly hang out with Boram and Yoo Jung. At least I have one person to hang out with-Jieun. Although she's never done anything as stupid as me, she understands me and helps me out. She really is like the older sister I never had.

"All you need to do is apologize, at least he knows you never meant it."

"How am I supposed to apologize when I can't even find him?" 

"I don't know... follow him into his house or something."

"Yeah right, break into his house."

"Well, it does sound like the type of thing you would do." I smile a little.

 Honestly, Jieun is so genuine, although I do understand why everyone else is avoiding me, it was just a mistake. A stupid mistake. Jin and Ji Sung being boys, don't really understand but Mi Sun should understand. Maybe she just sick of mine and Jungkooks fights."Hey, you ok?" I look at her. "Yeah, it's just Mi Sun.."

"Listen, Misun and I talked earlier, she said she's just angry at you for being so careless."

"Right.."

Misun and I have been friends pretty much forever. Therefore, we've had plenty of fights. If we didn't, I would be concerned. But when we aren't talking, she mainly hangs out with Yoo Jung and Boram. I'm closer to Boram whilst she's closer to Yoo Jung. So when we don't talk she always hangs out with them. 

So I only have Jin and Ji Sung, which is different, because they literally have 2 brain cells, (which belong to Jin) and they give me the worst possible advice in the history known to men. So I guess I'm pretty lucky to have Jieun. 

Since Jungkook is pretty popular, everyone's worried about him, despite doing nothing when he actually had his eating disorder. 

And since I'm pretty close to all of my classmates it hurts me to see them ignore me. And on top of that, I'm not a person that shows their emotion easily, so everyone thinks that I don't care about what I said. Which is not true. Not true at all. When the bell goes at the end of the day, Jungkooks already out of his chair, and I decide to follow him back home. He walks home by himself so it would be easier for me.