CHAPTER 14

After that talk with Jungkook, I finally muster the courage to look at my phone. As I sit on my bed I debate whether to clean my bedroom, my closet, and my bathroom or look at the messages sent by Jae Hwa. Yes, that's how bad it is. But instead of procrastinating and doing something that will take me over a year to do, I put in my passcode for the first time in three days and practically scream when I see 32 missed calls and 107 messages. I gather that even someone as petty as Jae Hwa wouldn't do that, and realize that the calls and messages are from Mi Sun, Ji Sung, and Jin. And somebody else, Jimin. I stare at the three huge paragraphs on my screen, all of them apologizing for what he said. I don't want to let him off easily, but being the type of person who always forgives people, I send him a few messages back and he answers within a matter of seconds. A couple of messages are from my mom about groceries, others are from my brother about random stuff, but the most are from them. But what catches my eye is a bunch of texts from an unknown number. How this person got my number, I don't know. 

So I click on it and I get surprised when I see this.

Babes.Babes.Babes.Babes.

Oh sorry I meant to sayLisaLisaLisa

And the list that that person had sent you of your name, carried on for another mile. You didn't even need to ask to know who it was, it was obvious by the 'babes.' You rack your brain trying to remember how he got your number. And then you remember, he tricked you didn't he?

 Flashback: 

On a normal day, you wouldn't say yes to what Jungkook had just asked you, but because you were trying to get on his good side, you had no other option but to say yes. He said he'll forgive you if you did two things. 

1. Go to his party.

" Babe- I mean Lisa I invite you every year and you never come, you'll have a good time and anyway everyone will be so happy you're finally coming, especially me." He flashes me a cute bunny smile. This guy is flirting too much and I don't like it.

2. Give him Jieuns number. You didn't want to give it to him without her consent, but you had no choice, you really wanted Jungkook to forgive you. So you gave him your phone, where it took longer than he should've to copy someone's number. 

Back to the present time: 

You realize that instead of taking Jieuns number, he found yours and copied it. Why would he want your number for? To text you at random times of the night and annoy me.Probably. 

You reply back with: Coconut head, I will fucking murder you. 

You then hesitate on checking your messages that Jin and Ji Sung sent you. They had left you all alone for the past few days, you had noticed their occasional worried glance, but they never talked to you. You still wanted to see what they sent through, so you clicked on the group chat which they texted you on. The texts weren't recent, they were from three days ago.

Ji Sung: hey u okay Lisa? 

Jin: Why what happened? From the time difference between the next message and the one Jin had just sent you, you could tell Ji Sung maybe rang him or texted him somewhere other than the group chat. 

Jin: hey we could talk?

Ji Sung: What about that cafe near your house?

Jin: She's ignoring us. 

Ji Sung: Well she did something stupid, she needs to talk.

Jin: Where tf is mi sun?