CHAPTED 19

"Do you remember this?" I snap out the memory I had just recalled and look back at Jungkook. Why does he want me to remember something like that? I look at him, he's smiling. Why? I snatch the book from his hand and start talking nonsense, "Of course not, you must have been in Kindergarten.. right? You looked so cute as a kid, I don't know what's happened to you now, usually by this age people have glow ups, but it seemed like you had a glow down, oh... look, you still have the same coconut hairstyle as you have now." I'm just rambling like I always do when I'm nervous. He sighs, I can tell he's disappointed, but why? He looks at me, this time seriously. "I'm not talking about my appearance, I'm talking about the picture." Seriously though, where are we going with this? "Oh, the picture? Damn, you were good at drawing when you were in Kindergarten, whoever you drew that for, is one lucky girl. Is someone calling me? I think it's Yongsun, I'm going bye!" I quickly jump off the bed and head for the door, stopping for a second to say something. "Can I just say, whoever you drew is really pretty?" I then run out of the room, tripping on his clothes on the way out.

She runs down the stairs as fast as she can, unable to hear what Jungkook says as she almost skids down the stairs clumsily.

"Of course it's pretty, it's a picture of Lisa."

***

There's only one thing I want to do right now. Sleep. It's the third period and class is dragging on. I look at the clock at the front of the class. It's only been ten minutes. Ten minutes? I'm so angry, that I scream aloud in frustration, pulling my hair. Mr. Jung stops teaching and looks at me.

"Lisa do you have something you want to say?" Everyone stops writing in their books and looks at me. "Me? No, I'm fine, I wasn't saying anything." Then Jungkook whispers from behind me, loud enough for everyone to hear, "Then stop making weird animal noises, because unlike you we want to get good grades on our exams." I'm too tired to even respond to his comment. "Maybe if you stop looking at the clock every two seconds and pay attention to the lesson, then maybe the class will go faster, so open your book and pay attention to the lesson." He turns around back to the board and continues writing. I take a huge folder out of my bag, stand it up on my desk, and do exactly what I've done the past week, I fall asleep behind it.

***

"You really should pay more attention in class, instead of falling asleep." Mi Sun nags me for the tenth time as I copy her notes roughly into my book. "Sorry eomma, next time I'll be more like you." Today, Jin's sitting with a group of his friends from his class, and I'm guessing Ji Sung is eating with Jungkook's mates so Mi Sun and I are with Yoojung and Boram.

"You really think the whole class can't tell if you are behind that huge black folder snoring your ass away?" Boram says. "Seriously, you think nobody notices, even Mr. Jung does, honestly I think he's given up on you, you've gone past a point of no return," Yoojung says as she takes a bite of her sandwich. I smack her, "Listen, it's not my fault, I get nightmares of Jungkook every night!" I say as I slam my ballpoint pen on the table. "What type of dreams?" Says Boram wiggling her eyebrows. "So instead you decided to stay up all night so you don't have to dream about him?" Says Mi Sun, reading my mind. "Exactly." Boram smiles, "Your logic is pretty dumb." I shove the papers into my backpack, "So is yours, who wears three jumpers on top of each other?" Yoojung pulls at all the layers I'm wearing, "You're wearing a top, a jumper, a hoodie, and a jacket, you can't say much." I pull off my jacket, hoodie, and jumper and look at Yoojung. "Not anymore," I say as I straighten my black top underneath. "Ooh, now she's stripping-"

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!" I say as I shove my arm in front of Mi Sun. She looks at Yoojung and Boram annoyed. "You two seriously ruin everything, you could've waited until gym, that would've been better." Mi Sun says avoiding my question. So instead, I thrust my hoodie back on and search for the person I know who did it. Jungkook.

After searching the cafeteria, I check the classrooms, we're not supposed to eat in classrooms, but people still do it anyway. After checking all of them, I finally find him in the class I should've checked first, Mr Jungs. When I enter, all of them have their backs facing the door, so they can't see me. Baekhyuns got his arm extended, showing a video, Jungkook's leaning back silently observing, Ji Sung's just stuffing his face with food, unbothered whilst Jimin and Hobi are watching their mouths open. The only person who sees me is Taehyung, but I signal him to be quiet. They're all looking at Baekhyuns phone, watching a video, I get closer to see what it is. Oh no.

"Dang, she's hot when she's mad." Says Baekhyun, I see Ji Sung making vomiting noises as he eats, "I don't know if you've forgotten, but Taehyung and I are sitting here, go start your Lisa fan club somewhere else." He ignores him. "She's not hot, she's cute when she's angry." Ji Sung continues to make vomiting noises, whilst Taehyung shakes his head in embarrassment. I then realize what the video is from, Jungkook's party, from when I broke up with Yoongi. But then Jungkook speaks up, "I thought I told you to delete that." They all look at him. He has that dangerous glint in his eye as he speaks, it's only now I realize how sick and tired he looks as he speaks. Sick and tired of what? I don't know. When Baekhyun looks at him, he has the exact same look in his eyes. I never thought boys had drama. Especially, Jungkook and Baekhyun. Damn. "I told everyone to delete it so why haven't you deleted it?" Baekhyun leans in closer, "You can't tell me what to do and what not to do, why should I delete it, if it isn't causing harm for anyone?" Ji Sung who was eating chips, is now crunching it slowly trying not to make any noise. "Don't you think it's a bit weird if you have a video of Lisa breaking up with Yoongi on your phone, if I was her, I wouldn't want anyone to have it, especially since she was drunk?" The video is still playing as he takes the phone off him. I decided to lighten the mood a little.

"Well since you care so much about Lisa's feelings, maybe you should-" I startle Jungkook as I take the phone off him. " I should've drowned that dumbass in the pool whilst I was at it." Jungkook looks up at me and immediately he smiles. Baekhyun, who had a serious face, quickly turns it into a smile. Everyones, surprised to see me, well besides Taehyung, who already knew. Hobi, who looks half scared to death, also tries to lighten the mood, "So what happened when Jungkook carried you upstairs?" He gives me teasing eyes. "Oh things got very heated-" I grab a textbook and smack him on the head, "You and I both know nothing happened, stop lying." I look over at Baekhyun, who's flipping through a textbook, not looking at anyone.

"Why are you here anyway?" Says Ji Sung, who has now stolen Hobi's food and eating it. I notice everyone's started smiling, even Baekhyun. I stop for a second, thinking, why am I here again? Then I remember, and pull up my sleeve, "What the hell is this supposed to be, you can't just write your fricking names all over my names like it's some sort of cast!" Taehyung speaks, "Well Mr Jung went out for a few minutes and we thought that whilst we're working hard, you can't just sit on your lazy ass all day long sleeping, so we wanted to give you a punishment, it was all Momo's idea." I look back at my arm, two huge initials, JK, in the middle a love heart around it as multiple names surround it. Seriously though, what has my class become? "And what is this supposed to be?" I say shouting at him whilst showing him my arm. "I'm just showing my love for you." This guy will die one day, I promise you. "More like your love for yourself." He insists, "No my love for you." I hate it when he speaks like this on purpose to annoy me. "Love is a strong word, don't just throw it around." Did I seriously just say that? He must think I'm one of those lovesick girls.

"So is the word hate." He replies.

***

"JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU USE TO WRITE ON MY HAND, I DON'T WANT A TATTOO OF YOUR NAME ON MY FRICKING HAND!"

I slam open the door to the boys changing room, before finally realizing what I just did, I walked into a room of half-naked boys, why do I never think before doing anything? They all stop chatting and look at me, before I squeal and run back out screaming as loudly as I can into my hands. Why? Because I just saw a half-naked Jungkook. My virgin eyes.

"I told you she's dumb, she comes in to shout at you and realizes she just walked into the boys changing room then runs out screaming." I hear Ji Sung say. "No she's not dumb, she's cute." I don't even know who said that, but eww. "I am right outside, I can still hear what you're saying!" I hear Jungkook saying, "She's still outside?" And in less than a second the door opens and he pulls me inside, as I scream and shut my eyes tightly. "EWW COCONUT HEAD STOP TOUCHING ME!" I don't even know why I'm screaming. "Why didn't you wash it off?" I can't believe he has the nerve to say that. "I was in the bathroom for HALF AN HOUR trying to wash it off, and everybody's name came off beside yours, WHAT DID YOU USE TO WRITE IT?!" I notice as he takes my hand and starts tracing the initials on my arm with his finger, rather sensually. "Remember that marker Momo used to write on the board?"

The one that hasn't come off since 8th Grade?

"I used that."

***

We enter the hall, and we stand in a circle around the teacher, Mrs. Lee. I'm the only girl wearing joggers instead of shorts, usually, boys wear joggers and girls wear shorts, but they are so short I don't feel comfortable wearing them. Jungkook smirks when he sees me wearing a jumper on top of my white shirt and all I do is stick out my tongue at him. He then proceeds to give me a finger heart, and I respond by giving him the middle finger. He then gives me a flying kiss, and I respond by pretending to catch it, then ripping it, stomping on it, and throwing it away. We continue to do similar things when Mrs Lee clears her throat obviously and looks at me and Jungkook.

"Miss you should have let them continue, they were so cute!" Says Momo. The rest of the class make agreeing noises.
"Miss you always have to ruin everything!"
"I was going to record it!"
"Do you not feel like tearing up when you see the two?"
"My eyes are bleeding!"

The last person to speak was Jihyo and when she did the rest of the class started to argue with her until Mrs Lee interrupted them.

"Look I don't have time to see two students flirting, I have a lesson to teach!"

We start to get into teams for dodgeball and we have a pretty good team, even if I hate Jungkook, I have to agree he's pretty good at sports and on the other hand we have Momo, who's also pretty good. Because of the fact that we sit in the classroom all day, she's bursting with energy and the only time she can use her energy is during gym, not to mention she's pretty powerful when it comes to throwing the balls. After winning the game for the third time in a row Felix shouts, "Miss this isn't fair, you put Momo, Jungkook, and Lisa in one team!" I'm shocked when I hear him say my name. "Me? I'm not even that good!" He scoffs, "You almost made Baekhyun cry, you hit him that hard and you hit Yoojung so hard in the stomach, she can't even stand up!" I look at Yoojung to see her on the floor holding her stomach and Baekyun, his eyes red. "Seriously, I know you're angry, but you don't need to put it out on us!" Felix says as he throws a ball.

"STOP!" Mrs Lee blows the whistle. "We're changing groups." Jungkook and Baekhyun swap groups and I notice Baekhyun give a smug smile to Jungkook as they walk past. What is happening between them two? As soon as the next round starts, Jungkook and Baekhyun are at each other like they want to kill each other. And honestly, it scares me. Jungkook throws the ball so fast at Baekhyun, that the ball is just a blur of color, but he dodges it, but the thing is, I don't. The ball hits me right in the face and immediately my face goes numb and my vision goes blurry. I see Jungkook running up toward me and so is...Baekhyun?

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that, are you okay? It wasn't for you, it was for Baekhyun, promise! I'll take you to the infirmary!" He grabs me by one hand and starts dragging me out, but Baekhyun stops him. "I don't think she wants to go with the person who hit her in the face, I'm on her team anyways, I'll take you." He takes my other hand. "I'm fine, I don't need to go." I'm lying, my face is stinging and my vision is still blurry. "No you need to go, you're face is swelling up," Baekhyun says as he pulls me harder. "I hit her, so I'm going to take her, Baekhyun let go!" I pull away from them, "I'll go myself!" But the moment I start walking, I start to feel dizzy and hold onto the person next to me. "See, you need someone to take you." I hear Baekhyun say. And as quick as I can, I grab the person next to me and say, "Fine, I understand... Jimin? Are you Jimin? Let's go." And I take him by the arm and walk out of the hall.

The moment we're in the hall, Jimin speaks, "You understand what's happening right?" Obviously. "Really, then why don't you say anything?"

"I know they're just trying to suck up to Mrs Lee and pretend they're all good so they're allowed to go to the end of year trip unlike last year."

He nods his head, "Ji Sung was right, you really are stupid."

"What? When did Ji Sung say I'm stupid?"