CHAPTER 2

Students start to enter and gradually the room fills. Jihyo still isn't back yet. Mi Sun walks back in giving a disappointed but not surprised look when she sees the both of you fighting over a black pen- which he stole. The rest of the class had settled to watch you two fight as if it was some sort of wrestling match.

"Give me my pen back!"

"Why?"

"Why? Because it's mine dumbass!"

"Really? 

Why?"

"If I get a detention for not having a pen, I will throw you out of the window."

"Then do it."

"All I need to do is push."

"Do it."

When I don't say anything, he laughs,

 "What? I'm giving you permission, are you too scared?"

"J-Just give it back!" You stand up, reaching up for the pen, but he holds it up so high, that you could only dream to get it back. 

"You're so small." Jungkook teases. I try jumping to reach the pen, but it was no use, so instead, I stamp as hard as I can on his foot. Shit. That was a bad move. He loses his balance, pulling you down with him, as you landing right on him. You try moving away, but his grip is too strong.

 "What the hell are you doing Jungkook?

Get off me."

"You're the one on top of me."

"Then let go of me!"

"But... I think I like it like this." He whispers, and you almost choke on air. Some girls start giggling.

"W-Well I don't," I say, cheeks burning red.

 "Pervert."

"Ew, get a room-"

Silence.

Mr. Jung is at the entrance staring at the both of you with Jihyo behind him. It's as if he's contemplating just walk out and wash his eyes with soap. As he takes a seat, you manage to push away Jungkook and both of you hurry to your seats. 

"Sir- no- expel me but I am not spending another year sat next to them!"

"Just sit in your seat." She takes the seat beside me, giving a deadly glare."I'm happy to see you two have... bonded, but I wasn't expecting to see-"

"It wasn't like that-"

"Lisa, let me speak, trust me I was a teenager once."

"We weren't-"

"How many times are you two going to interrupt me? Anyways I don't think it would be appropriate at this age for the both of you to-" He hasn't even finished his sentence, but I know where this is ending.

"Sir, we weren't-"He continues giving a lecture about teen pregnancy, high school relationships, and life decisions. I take a deep breath before shouting, 

"We aren't DATING, I ACCIDENTALLY fell on him, I do not care about teen pregnancy and NEITHER does ANYONE ELSE in this class, but you seem to know a concerning amount on it?"He scratches his neck, suddenly turning red.

 "Let's start the lesson shall we?" He rummages around his pen pot to find a black pen, but all of them seem to have run out. I know, such a reliable teacher. 

"Do any of you have a pen I can borrow?"Jungkook stands up, holding out a pencil case filled with black pens, in his other hand flipping another black pen around his thumb, more specifically my pen. I turn around, teeth gritted, "I thought you didn't have any pens, you asshole-"

"It's fun to see you pissed off." He says casually, sitting back in his seat. The class groans.

 "I swear to god if you two start at it again, I'll murder you," Jihyo says.

 "Now Jihyo, I don't think that's appropriate."

"Aww, Mr. Jung and Jihyo are so cute-" Momo at the back whisper-screams as if she can't hold back her excitement, however quiet enough so Mr. Jung can't hear. 

Jihyo besides me has a look of pure horror on her face as if the thought was enough to make her vomit.

 "That is disgusting, their age gap is more than like four decades-" 

Taehyung gags."Just because you are into those kinky teacher-student fanfictions-" 

Jimin starts."Exactly, Mr. Jung could be her great- great grandfather-" Felix adds.

"He'd still be teaching with blackboards and canes if he could-" Jungkook says.

"Yeah some people need a smack on the head to get their brain right-" Taehyung says looking pointedly at Momo before she smacks her hand on the table, "Love knows no age, gender, or race!" She says annoyed. 

"You can't just choose two random people and put in your head they're in love, it doesn't work like that-" Mi Sun says before Mr. Jung cuts her off. 

"Well said Momo." And somehow that had confirmed for Momo that her crazy fantasies were real. 

Momo was a shipper, to say the least, she'd ship animals if she could. I guess you could say she was passionate. 

After the first two lessons had passed, the bell rings for the break, and I almost run out excited to catch up with Jin and Jisung, when Mr. Jung stops me. 

"I need you to stay behind."

"Just me? Isn't there supposed to be someone else?" Lisa says hinting towards Jungkook, who's packing his bag.

 "Ah yes, Momo, you got a break detention for 'blasting music too loudly in the hallways before class." He says reading off a paper.

"What about him?" Lisa says turning to Jungkook who's staring at Mr. Jung with innocent eyes."He's not done anything wrong."

"He STOLE." You say eyeing your black pen on his desk. 

"I'll give you a lunchtime detention if you argue."

"What-?" Mr. Jung raises an eyebrow, and you take this as a sign of 'shut up.'As you take a seat, Jungkook leans in from behind you, whispering in your ear.

"Remember, conceal don't feel." I let out a small laugh despite my anger.

"Dickhead." You turn so the both of you are facing each other, "I hate you."

"I hate you too." He flashes you a smile, before doing the sassiest Jungkook thing he could ever do as he blows you a kiss before heading out.

"Awww, you two are so cute," Momo says dreamily. UGH, I want to die.