Naruto's Celebration

Comenzar desde el principio

Then they all left to go back home or to get ready for Naruto and his sister's graduation party. Naruko ran in front of Naruto and stopped him. Naruto then got pissed off at her.

Naruto: What do you want now?

Naruko: Naruto-Nee...please...can we talk?

Naruto....get out of my way daughter of the Hokage.

Naruto pushed her out the way and she held his hand to stop him. He only gave her a death stare and it made her get scared that
she felt like crying. She saw this

But in reality she saw this

Which made her scared and slowly step back to her parents

Then Naruto and his sisters went home and they got ready for the party. And Minato and his family were crying as they knew Naruto hates them and was never planning to go back to them. Naruko was one who was crying her heart out as she was mad. Not at herself. But at her parents.

Naruko: Y-ya know.... it's not his fault...h-he doesn't love us....

Kushina: We know...it's our fault..of we had not neglected him, he would be with us... instead of our...former friends... Damn you...Milano Family.

Minato: Don't worry... we will get
him back I promise.

As they were calming down, they then began to go out and do something special for Naruko since she too graduated. They went to Ichiraku's Ramen but it was closed. Minato ran to stop the old man from closing it but it was too late.

Minato: No No No No! Please can we just get one bowl?

Tenchi: Sorry Lord Hokage but we are closed due to reservations made and paid for.

Kushina: From Whom?

Ayame: The Milano Family. They paid us to go and serve everyone at the party.

Minato: I...I see..

At the party everyone was wearing formal dresses and clothes for this graduation party. And the Milano family looked good in their black and Yellow with red striped Kimonos. The one problem was that Naruto didn't want to wear the kimono and that's where Aiko and Ren come in to force him to wear it. All you can hear is Naruto screaming and the girls giggling and moving around his room In
the end they won and got him to wear this.

 All you can hear is Naruto screaming and the girls giggling and moving around his room Inthe end they won and got him to wear this

The sisters all awed at the same time as Naruto was embarrassed and didn't want to wear this.

Prada: Awe look at my little brother. So adorable

Ren: Naru-Chan! Cute like me!

Adriana: If he wasn't my brother, I would totally date him.

Aiko: U-uhh...Umm... w-wow...Naruto...

Naruto: sh-shut up....I look stupid
in this.

Naprince: Heheh. Oh don't worry son. You'll get used to it.

Naruto: Grrr...Ok. fine.

Then the door knocked and everyone that Naruto invited was there. And the party began.

TO BE CONTINUED....

NOT GONNA DO THE PARTY PART BECAUSE.... WELL JUST BECAUSE. BESIDES YOU ALL HAVE IMAGINATION ON WHAT HAPPENED AT THE PARTY. AND BEFORE YA COMMENT ON IT. NO! HE DID NOT DO THE "THING" AT LEAST NOT YET!