He is a True Genius

Start from the beginning

Sasuke then chuckled and walked to him and bumped into him on purpose while giving him a look.

Sasuke: Sasuke Uchiha.

Naruto was about to introduce himself but Sauske tripped him and made him fall. Most kids laughed and some sighed then you have the two fangirls cheering him on. Aiko helped Naruto up and he thanked her. Naruto then smirked and threw a pebble at him. Sasuke turned to him and looked at him.

Naruto: Not bad...for the so called prodigy.

Sasuke: W-What!?

Iruka was about to stop them but his sister stopped him saying this could be a chance to see his power in Taijutsu. He nodded and got ready for them to fight.

Sasuke: Bad mistake for taunting me like that.

Naruto: Yeah yeah. Whatever.

Sasuke got made and try to make him fall again but Naruto ducked and kicked him in the air. He then jumped behind him and kicked him down to the ground. Sasuke coughed and winced in pain. He tried to get up and attack him but Naruto had a foot on his chest and was slowly crushing his chest. Then Iruka stopped him and said it was enough. Everyone saw this and was amazed. Naruko ran to hug Naruto but he made her trip and fall.

Naruto: Just because we are classmates doesn't make you decide to run to me.

Naruko: N-Naruto...I'm your sister.

Naruto: Wrong...my sisters are Prada, Adriana, Aiko and Ren.

He then left back to the classroom and others began to follow. Everyone then was taking a test and Naruto wasn't since he was new but he asked for the test. At first Iruka didn't want to but seeing his determination made him rethink and let him take the test. After a while everyone finished and Iruka began to grade the tests. So the kids went outside for recess. Naruto was with Aiko and they were hanging out. But one of the students walked up to them and looked at Naruto.

 But one of the students walked up to them and looked at Naruto

Natsumi: You're the new kid right?

Naruto: Hmm? Yeah that's me. Naruto Milano.

Natsumi: I want to thank you...for doing what you did to Sasuke and Naruko.

Naruto: Umm...Sure.

Natsumi: Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't get to introduce myself. I'm Natsumi Haruno. Sakura's cousin.

Naruto: Sakura? You mean the girl with the pink hair?

Aiko: Natsumi. What are you
doing here?

Natsumi: What? I just want to show my gratitude for what your brother did. It's about time someone taught that jerk Sasuke.

Naruto: Is he...really that bad?

Natsumi: Oh yeah. Just because he is an ' Uchiha' he thinks he can tell us what to do. Well we all hate it. Except for the two you saw cheer for him.

Aiko: Yeah she is right. I dont like Sasuke nor Naruko like that. They always boast about how powerful their parents are and try to use that to make us do their work.

Naruto: Hmpf..I know how that feels. When she would do that to me or use me as a punching bag.

Natsumi: Hmm I like you Naruto. You seem pretty cool.

Naruto blushed a little at the comment and chuckled, thanking her and nodding. They continued to hang out and talk. Later more people came to talk to Naruto and befriend him. Like Hinata,
Shikamaru, Choji, Shino, and another girl who liked Naruto.

 Like Hinata,Shikamaru, Choji, Shino, and another girl who liked Naruto

Her name was Katsuki Mai. She took a like to Naruto and even tried to seduce him but Aiko stopped her and took Naruto with her. In reality she didn't want anyone to have Naruto since she too wanted him.

Back to the classroom Iruka finished grading the test but was just astonished that Naruto, the student he just had on the first day had got a perfect score. In his mind he was just wondering how.

Iruka: I..Is Naruto a Genius?

TO BE CONTINUED.....