Rose placed the clothes on the side table, there were holes on her jumper and it looked as if it was burned. 

Rose reached out to the sleeping Slytherin, touching his forearm with her warm hand softly. 

"Adrian," The Gryffindor breathed. "Adrian, wake up." 

Pucey's eyes shot open. His dark eyes connected with her clear ones, before he shot out of his seat and crashed his body over Rose's, hugging the girl tightly. 

"You're awake!" Adrian shrieked as he held on to Rose, the latter giggling softly. "Thank Salazar, thank Salazar, thank Salazar." 

He kept repeating those two words like a Mantra for a couple of minutes. He sounded alleviate to have her awake, and she didn't know, but he was. 

Adrian wanted to cry, but at the same time he wanted to laugh in relieve. The night before, he wasn't only roaming the halls, he had finally gathered up the courage to tell Rose what he felt. But when he saw her limp body was being carried through the halls, Adrian's heart had pounded in his ears and he had felt a lump settle on his throat. He followed Snape, Rose, Ron, and Hermione to the hospital wing, and refused to leave when Madam Pomfrey was trying to kick him out. His Slytherin ambition had gotten the best of him and he placed a sticking charm on his arse which could only be lifted by him when Rose woke up, which meant that they couldn't take him out of Rose's side without severely harming the boy. 

Finally, a single tear fell out of the Slytherin's eye. Rose felt as the water made contact with her skin, which only made her hold Adrian's body against her tighter, his face was buried in the crook of her neck, Rose doing the same. 

After a while, Adrian lifted his face off her neck, his eyes piercing so deep on her own eyes. For a flying second there Rose thought he was about to kiss her, but he pulled back from her body with a fond smile on his lips. 

"Hi," Rose whispered, her voice came out smaller than she intended it to. 

"Hi, Lighbourn." Adrian replied, there was a mysterious twinkle in his eye. "Don't ever do that again, please." 

Rose threw her head back in laughter. 

"I promise I won't," she said. He brushed a strand of Rose's hair out of her face, her cheeks turning red but a smile gracing her lips. 

"Good," Adrian smirked, he glanced up to the clock on the wall and back at Rose. "Are you hungry? It's past lunch but I reckon we can get something from the kitchens." 

"Sure," Rose shrugged, feeling her stomach empty since the last meal she had was last afternoon with Adrian. She looked at her clothes again and sighed. 

"My jumper burned last night," She mumbled. "Do you mind if we stop by my dorm on our way to the kitchens?" 

Adrian laughed and shaked his head. 

"'Stop by your dorm?' Rose that means we have to walk up the tower and then back down to the kitchens! Here," Adrian took off his Slytherin jumper, which left him in a green cloth t-shirt and handed the jumper to Rose. "Use my jumper, at least while we're in the kitchens." 

"Slytherin, huh?" Rose quirked up an eyebrow in a teasing manner. "Trying to make a traitor to my own house, then?" 

"Just put it on!" Adrian chuckled. He left his chair and closed the curtains around her bed, giving her some privacy. 

Rose changed quickly, she found her wand and the marauder's map inside her pocket, she muttered a cleansing spell on her trousers before putting them on. 

She and Adrian left shortly after that, but not before Rose glanced over at Harry and Madam Pomfrey assured her that she would be the first to know when he wakes up. 

Adrian and Rose had turkey sandwiches for lunch and butterbeers that they managed to persuade off the House-elves. 

"So," Adrian began as he took a piece of treacle tart into his mouth as pudding. "What are your plans for the holidays?" 

"Probably going back to my mum and dad's," Rose shrugged gloomy. "The Weasley's at some point, surely, but I've got nothing written in stone. You?" 

"Back at the manor, I believe." Adrian said. "My mum and dad want me home for the whole summer, said they had 'big plans' for the family." 

"Any idea what?" Rose asked curiously, taking a sip from her butterbeer. 

Adrian shrugged his shoulders and spoke, "Usually Cass comes over, but he said he was off to Bulgaria this year for the holidays, so it's just me." 

Rose nodded, thinking the conversation. 

"Why don't we meet up at Diagon Alley sometime?" Adrian asked out of the blue. "Perhaps when you go to get your supplies for next term?" 

A bright smile slipped on the Gryffindor's lips as she nodded her head. "OK, you should owl me when you plan on going, i'll make sure I can be there." 

Adrian beamed down at her. They soon finished lunch and decided to go out to the grounds before Rose went off to find her other friends. They sat on the edge of the lake, watching as the giant squid rose his tentacles and sunk them back into the water. 

"You should stay at the manor sometime, I bet mum would adore you." Adrian whispered after almost an hour of pure silence. 

Rose's lips parted and she turned to Adrian with wide eyes, the boy was smirking but not looking at her. 

"Yup," Grinned the Slytherin. "I said what I said." 

Rose chuckled and nodded. 

"Maybe someday I will," She said, focusing once more on the huge lake. 

AN: Hullo, loves. I wanted to say thank you so much for reading my book. Also, if any of you wanted to draw some fanart of Rose and Adrian or maybe Rose or Fred, I would absolutely allow that. If you do, please send it to me! 

I've also thought on doing a spotify playlist for the book, but if any one of you has one I would be honoured to listen it. Perhaps an inspiration pinterest board would be amazing, too? 

Either way, thank you so much for your votes and comments. I love you loads.