When it's getting closer to 12 I step out into the hallway with all the things I might need to go out. I walk down the hallway, feeling a bit better since last time I walked through these halls. My eyes were still a bit swollen when I got ready after my shower. 

As I get closer to the lifts I clearly hear loud voices talking behind one of the doors. It's not loud enough to hear what, but it was definitely loud enough to hear that it was someone talking. Was there an argument going on? 

One of the voices were clearly Niall's. You can't be wrong with that accent anywhere. I don't know what he was talking about. Liam's voice made an appearance shortly after that. I suppose they're all together in there.

I step into the small space that takes me down to the lobby. I stepped out to the light lobby where Sophie was waiting for me already. She was in a jean skirt and a white off-shoulder top. She looked really good in it.

"So I get you alone for once?" I say with a playful smile when she sees me. "No testosterone coming along?" Sophie carefully laughs at my comment.

"Yeah I'm sorry they always end up coming along" she says "He's like a parent taking care of two alcoholic kids and one constantly annoyed teenager"

"It's fine, I think they're nice" I lie. I should just tell her now that I can't be around them anymore. But I'll drag it out and wait to tell her until we're actually at the restaurant. 

"They like to be annoying" she says as we walk together out of the lobby. "but Liam had other shit to do today he said"

"Oh so I'm second best?" I snicker.

"Never" she says linking her arm into mine walking down the street.

The sun burned down on my skin. It was hotter than I thought it would be this time of the year. So many people walked around us but the sun was shining on us, lighting up Sophie's blonde hair and her big smile. Everyone seemed so boring next to Sophie's positive radiance.

We walked into the city of Atlanta. The buildings around us were tall and all around were different stores and restaurants. I felt the sun constantly on my skin.

"We need to get sunscreen" Sophie states as if she could read my mind.

"Yeah" I agree, turning my arm to look at it. We're not used to this heat, and my skin is definitely not used to this exposure from the sun.

I look around me to see if any store looks like they'll have sunscreen. I see a coffee shop, clothing store, clothing store, bank, clothing store and restaurant. I stop, making Sophie look at me. I look to my side at the big bank that reminded me of something.

"I need to go into the bank" I say. Sophie furrowed her brows "Alicia saw the code to my card so I gotta change it"

"You think she's gonna use it?" Sophie chuckles "You're twelve hours away"

"No, but I don't want her to know it I rather be on the safe side" I explain.

"Alright, but I hate banks so I'm gonna go look for sunscreen while you do that" Sophie says letting go of my arm. Damn it, bank alone.

I hate being eighteen. You have to do shit like this yourself. Once I had to make a doctors appointment myself over the phone and I almost shit my pants. I wish I could still ask my parents to do shit like this. Parent.

I sigh as I see Sophie disappear down the street to then make a turn to another street. I turn to look at the bank in front of me. I'ts time to start rehearsing what to say in my head.