chapter 10

They soon reach hospital without waiting for anyone he enter in the hospital with shehnaaz in his arms....
All the family members follows him...
Sidharth is shouting for the doctor...
Whole family is watching a new sidharth.....
The concern... The pain.... The restlessness..... The helplessness and something new which is their in his eyes was love.... Yes love.... Every feeling is visible in his eyes.....
Soon the doctor come and make her lay on stretcher......
Doctor starts examining her.......
Sidharth is walking infront of her cabin while maa is crying sitting outside everyone is tensed.....
Sidharth's heart is beating faster.....
His heart is feeling like it will loose something precious.....
He can't let her go.....
Unknowing or unintentionally he has fallen for her deeply.....
Her innocence.... Her selfless love for his family...  When he is not here with his family she takes care of them without even thinking about herself....
If she will get her rights or not.....
Those all things make him fall deeply for her unknowing....  Now he can't let anything happen coz now he can't think life without her even for a second.....
Unknowing this girl make her realize the value of family the value of togetherness which he was missing from years.......
He was lost in thoughts when the doctor comes out.....
Before anyone could go sidharth rush towards the doctor and said....
Sh- what happen to her han.....?
Dr- don't worry mr. Shukla she has eaten something of which she is allergic that's why those thing happen we have injected her.... She'll get her  consciousness back in a hour.....
Sidharth felt relief in his heart.....
Sh- ham usse ghar kab le ja sakte hai doctor...?
Dr- kal subah tak le ja sakte hai.....
Sidharth nodded and the doctor left....
Sidharth goes to his mom and said...
Sh- mom aap log ghar jao main yaha hu....
R- nahi main apni bachi ko chor k nahi jayungi......
Mom said stubbornly he know that she will not go.....
Sidharth nodded....
After one hour..... The nurse inform that she has get back her conscious.....
Sidharth immediately rush to her cabin with mom following him goes to her cabin....
As they enter they saw sana trying to get up.....
Sidharth immediately goes to her and hold her help her to sit supporting her back to the bed.....
Sh- kaya kar rahi ho han tumhare aran karna cahiya why are you getting up....
He said with a stern voice.....
Sana look at him with a puppy eyes....
Sidharth immediately soften his voice looking at her....
Sh- are baba you are weak nah aram karna hoga abhi tumhe.....
Sana nodded... When she saw mom looking at her....
S- maa .......
She called her....
Rita maa immediately come and hug her kiss her forehead....
R- mera bacha kita dar gaye tha ham han......
She said while stroking her hair....
S- maa main thik hu.... Dakho bilkul fit and fine....
She said like a baby......
Sidharth is watching them his heart getting it's sukoon......
Watching her is peaceful for his heart..

After sometime sana slept due to medicines.....
Sidharth and maa is sitting out side while di and jiju after meeting sana went to home as ruhu is in home.....
Sidharth is lost in his thoughts when mom said....
R- usse khone se dar gaya tha tu...
This come more then a statement rather then a question for him.....
Sh- han.... He answer without realizing......
Rita maa smile when he realize what he said.....
Sh- vo..main....
R- don't give explanation......
Sidharth look at his mom......
R- pata hai sidharth tu jab nahi tha na tab vo thi mera liya usne apni panjab ki duniya char kar yaha apni hi duniya bana li mera liya..... Usne kabhi kud ka bare main nahi socha usne mare akela pan ko dur kiya kud akela rah kar.... Tujha pata hai main har roj apne apko kosti thi ke maine kayu jabardasi tum dono ki shadi ki mari wajah se uski zindagi kharab ho gayi maine usse bahut bar divorce ka liya bhi bola.......
With this he look at her as if his heart is going to come out with the thought of them parting their way may be that time if she take that decisions to give him divorce he also get agree on it that time.... But now only the thought of her going away making his breath stop......
Sh- mom......
This come as a mare whisper.......
R- par par usne kabhi bhi ham sab chor kar jane ka faisla nahi kiya.... Par pata hai jab tu aya vapas mare dill main ek umeed jagi par dar tha ki tu fir se usse chor kar chala jayega aor vo fir se tut jayegi par aaj jab maine tujha uske liya darte dakha na to mujha laga jaise mera sapna pura hone ja raha ho.... Tu usse kabhi dur mat jana.... Iss bar agar gaya na to shayd vo itni dur chali jayegi ke tu fir kabhi uske pass nahi ah payega......
Maa said all this looking at him while his heart is feeling a pain inside him...
Sh- mom aab shayad chahu bho to nahi ja paunga mom..... Uske bagair nahi rah payunga........
Maa smile at his words getting the assurance that now she will get what she deserve that love for which she is made......

Next morning....
Sidharth ans maa take sana home back everyone welcome her very warmly......
After some chit chat....
Sid said....
Sh- shehnaaz chalo you have to take rest.....
S- ummm mujha abhi nahi jana maine ruhu k sath khalna hai....
She said stubbornly....
Sh- shehnaaz doctor have said k tumha rest ki jarurat hai you are week na naaz plzz baat mano...
This is something very new sidharth shukla is requesting someone....
Whole family is in awe of them...
While shehnaaz's mind just stuck on the word naaz......
This is the first time  soneone have call her with this........
She can't deny those words at all....
So she stood up to go while sidharth just hold her to help.....
They both goes to "their" room.....
Shehnaaz is feeling new with his touch.... She is looking at him who is fully concentrate on helping her.....
They goes to room....
Sidharth make her rest on bed supporting her back with pillow.....
He gave her medicine she make faces but his one glare is enough for her to eat it.....
Sh- maine boldiya hai tumhara soup abhi ah jayega......
S-mujha nahi pina koyi soup.... Mujha na aloo ke parathe cahiya dahi k sath..
She said like a child...
Sh- koyi parathe koyi oily food nahi milega one week samjhi.....
Sana was about to say more when servet knock at the door sidharth take the soup from him and goes to her....
He sat beside her and forward a spoon full of soup infront of her mouth....
While she again make faces....
Sh- naaz..... This is important na baby pe lo......
He said so sweetly....
While the word naaz and baby help her cheeks to turn red.....
She quietly drink the soup....
Sidharth was about to go out when she said.......
S- sidharth......
This is the first time she had called him by his name....
He froze at his place.....
Sh- hmmm
S- thank you kal apne maa ke liya itna kuch kiya.... Maa bahut kush hai unko unka baita mil gaya vapas... Aap mera jane se unko kayi taklif nahi hogi......
The last line hit him hard......
Where she is going han.... ?
Will she leave him the way he left her?

Thudd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....