chapter 6

It's been two days shehnaaz and sidharth last talked.....
Sidharth is not at all happy his heart is feeling a strange pain coz the last time she talk to him not like his naaz but like a normal girl.....
He so want to talk to her spend some time with her and his heart is not getting why he is feeling like this....
They are being with each other from childhood but he never feels like this.... May be coz they never come in situation like this..

And now when they were facing situation like this he is not like himself....
Something has changed in his may be some new things were developing in his heart which were hidden in their usual happiness... 
Where as shehnaaz is also feeling same...
Her heart is missing it's peace....
She know that this will only get peace when her kullu is with her....
Whenever she thinks about sidharth.... Her heart start beating more faster....
She never feel like this or may be she is so much busy in her happy life that she never notice that....

She knows that she has reacted badly she should have understand his situation and now she will make thinks normal between them but his words have created some unknown hesitation in her heart that she can't be like before with him but she will surely try to make everything normal....

Today is Sunday... 
She is free.... So she thought to go to the garden and sat on the swing with her chocolate shake....
She loves to sit there.... And obsessed with chocolates....
But that place have a lot of memories of her with her kullu those happy memories... 
Sometime she thought if all were like before if nothing changes between them they were life before.... If they were like before.... There is so much ifss.....

She is having her shake while cherishing all the past memories....
When someone patted her back....
She looked back and saw her kullu no actully sidharth standing there....
She is a little shocked but then smile at him..

Sh- baithne nahi bolegi aaj....
S- baith na mana thodi kiya hai tujha....
She said normally...
Sidharth sit with her in the swing....
Sh- aaj sunday hai naaz phir bhi tune mujha ek bar nahi bola ki ah ja sath main baithe hai
He complain her like a kid....
While she smile and said....
S- mujha laga tu busy hoga kam kar raha hoga isiliya nahi bola....
Sh- itna bhi busy nahi hu ki tera sath baith na pau naaz....
He said with a lot of emotions.....
S- itne dino se to busy hi raha hai aaj kaise pata chalta ke tu free tha.....
She also have a lot of emotions....
Sh- naaz hamare bich itni kaise differences ah gayi yaar aisa to kabhi nahi tha na....
His eyes are showing pain.....
She can saw so much pain in his eyes but this is the only thing she can't bear....
She immediately rap her one arm around his biceps and rest her head on his shoulder...
S- koyi difference nahi aya hai bas waqt ke sath halat badal gaye hai... Aor kuch nahi tu bhi wahi hai main bhi wahi hu...
She said with a smile....
Sh- i am sorry naaz maine tujha....
Before he could say she said....
S- don't say sorry mujha sorry bolna cahiye waise hi tu itna stress main tah phir bhi main ek bas birthday ke liya itna suna diya tujha i am sorry.....
She said with a pout.... While he smile and said....
Sh- tu aise hi rah na kayu tu mujse baat nahi karti hai aise tujha pata hai main kitna miss karta hu tujha....
S- main bhi miss karti hu tujha par ab kaya kare tari duniya alag hai aor mari alag hanesha sath nahi rah sakte na isiliya....
She state what he said that night.... Though she had forgive him and even realize her mistake but those words he said that night were fresh in her mind those words were like venom for her hearing those that also from the person who was the world for her is too much.....
Sh- kuch alag nahi hai naaz main aaj bhi wahi hu tera kullu....
He said gripping her hand tightly....
Sidharth is feeling a pain he is not understanding why she is beahaving like this... Everything has sorted between them but noting is normal....
S- mujha pata hai.....
She smile....
They talk more then his phone rang.... It was call from his assistant that some emergency have come is office he have to go...
Shehnaaz look at him with a smile and said... S- ja sidharth.....
This sidharth is not going well with him as from a long time she didn't call him kullu....
Sh- bad main baat karta hu tujse bye... Saying he hug her while she also hug him tightly....
He is feeling different as if something precious is going away from him and she is feeling like her heart will burst in a moment...
She don't have control over her feeling after sidharth left the place.... Tears starts flowing from her eyes.... Not knowing what is the reason.....

It's been six months from that day.....
Sidharth got busy in work to make his place stable as he has become the ceo of the company.... Whereas shehnaaz make herself busy in studies....
They both smile whenever they saw each other hi hello is common as they stay as neighbours but that unstoppable talks that their moments have somewhere went away...
Time has bring many changes.... As now  time has changed many things.... Shehnaaz have become more responsible... Towards her study towards her work....
But she missed her kullu very much every night she goes to her room that balcony which she saw from her room again send her to the land of their memories where they were with each other.... fresh tears well up again in her eyes....
But she again wipe them and got engrossed in her work.....
She always behave normal with him whenever they come face to face.... She never try to initiate anything or try anything may be the fear of again getting those words from that person who is away from her but still the world for her is not letting her do this.....
She somehow know what she feels for him but she fear to accept it fear to accept that she loved him her kullu from the time when she didn't even know the meaning of the word love.... Fear of not getting the same love from him..... Fear of his rejection never let her took a step.....

Where as sidharth..... No matter how busy he is.... But he always miss her... His naaz.... Her one smile which makes his day happy... He missed her calling him kullu he missed her making demands he missed her....
Whenever he look at the picture of his and her which he keeps in his table infront of his eyes.... Every memory comes in his mind....
He never ever imagined that this much distance will come inbetween them that they will even hesitate to initiate a conversation... He still thought where they fail to keep their relation like before....
When he comes back home his eyes always wish to see her in the garden sitting on that swing waiting for him and when he will come she will run to him and hug him tightly... He always look at the balcony hoping that someday the lights of the balcony will be on and she will come out and call him.... But nothings happens like this....
He is waiting for her to take step.... Till now he had not realize the feeling which he feels for her....

With her fear and his thinking about her to take first move will not let them improve their relation will their anjana ahsas will ever get name........?
Or....
Time will make more distance between them which they will never be able to remove...? 

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika...