epilogue

When you realize what you feel for the special person of your life... When you know that the person who is your life also feels the same for you... Life becomes beautiful... We pass Every ups and downs of our lives easily... Same happen with them....

It's been five years that they have realized their feeling for each other....
How time flies they didn't even noticed....
Their life becomes so much beautiful...
Yes.... All the time of once life can't be beautiful it also have bad time... But if one had the support of that person then the bad phase also goes easily..... Same things happen with them.....
In those five years they have fights... They have bad times of their life.... They have many ups and downs but....
At the end.... They can't stay without each other.... And this is the truth that they themselves can't deny....

In those fives years sidharth have become  one of the top business man..... He have earned a lot of respect.... Fame.... And love... He is the inspiration of many person... He also gets busy in work but this time he didn't his work effect his personal life.... For him his family comes first... Now also he can't deny his naaz... He fulfil Her every demands.. Her smile is his peace... Whenever he look at her eyes which show immense love for him.. He feels proud.... And the best part is she is always their for him in his worst also....

And she....
In those five years she have completed her graduation and now she have her own fashion house which she have built by her own.... Without any help from anyone... Everyone is proud of her.... She have become mature with time but... She is always the same innocent naaz... Her innocence is the best thing.... For her.... Her family is the first thing.... For her.... Her kullu matters the most, his happiness his smile his demands his love everything matters the most... Everytime he come close to her... Her heart beats faster... They were each others support system....

She also have a niece..
Her dadabhai and payel bhabhi have become parents last year... And now she is also someone who is smaller then her...
And she is dam happy with it....

They were in a relationship from last five years and last year they told it to their families....
Sidharth's family wants him to sattle down in his life....
And when he gets to know this that both the families were finding bride for him....
His anger know no bounds.....
He comes from his office and saw that the whole family is in his home... All were discussing something...
His eyes land on a person who have a picture on her hand and tears on her eyes...
That person is his naaz...
Sh- kaya ho raha hai ye sab....
Everyone look at him....
While sana look at his with teary eyes...
Sidharth's dad goes close to him and said...
B- beta look at those pictures... Ab tu to kisiko pasand karne wala nahi hai to hamne socha ham hi pasand kar le dak kar bata koun pasand hai....
His had said with all excitement....
Sh- for what.... Kiss chiz ke liya pasand karna hai....
He is controlling his anger.....
B- for your wedding....
Dad state normally....
He saw that sana clutch her dress tightly controlling her sobs....
Sh- mujha shadi nahi karni....
He said sternly....
Sidharth's mom gets up and comes to him...
G- han abhi thodi na karwa rahe hai shadi abhi to shirf pasand karna hai....
Sh- mujha nahi karni in logo se shadi....
He said controlling his anger... His anger is rising seeing tears in sana's eyes....
G- par beta ye pasand nahi hai to dusri pictures dak le....
Sh- i don't want to see any picture aapko samaj nahi ah raha hai kaya...
Now he is losing his control....
Sidharth's mom look at sana and said....
G- beta tu hi samjha sid ko abhi shadi karle aor kitni dar...
Sana look at sid with teary eyes....
Sh- mom don't say those things to her...
Gauri ji look at him and said...
G- are tu hi dak le phir...
Sh- mujha nahi dakna nahi mujha shadi karni hai inse...
G- are par kayu...
Sh- coz i don't love them...
G- then whom do you love....
Sh- i love shehnaaz dam it....
He shout..... While she closed her eyes.... 
Everyone is shocked with this new information....
Soon he realized that in anger he tell everything....
Sh- mom i wanted to tell you all but waqt hi kuch aisa tha ki.... We didn't hide it intentionally..
He saw everyone looking at him as if they saw a ghost....
He saw sana standing there with a worried face....
When sana's father asked her....
Sidharth sach bol raha hai...
Before sana could rply sid said...
Sh- uncle usse kuch mat boliya vo pahle se hi ghabrayi huwi hai jo bolna hai mujha boliya....
He said with a protective voice.....
Everyone look at him when he goes towards sana and held her hand tightly...
Sh- relax....
He whisper....
Gauri ji comes towards them and for his shock take sana in a tight hug....
Sid become shocked as sana well...
Sh- mom....
Gauri ji smilingly said....
G- pgl ladka pahle nahi bol sakta tha bichari kitna dukhi huwi hogi....
She said kissing sana's head...
While all the others including sana's parents starts giving blessing....
They always wanted their children to get married but never tell this to them as they always said they are frnds but today....
Their dream comes true.... They were more then happy.... And their faces were proving it...
They all decided to do their sagai and they did their sagai after one week.....