Raabta.....

Hello...... My lovely readers.....
I  back with a new story.....
Hope you all miss me.....
So my readers sometime back i get a wish from one of my reader and really like the concept so this is based on her idea but plot have chaged a little with my khurafathi mind,

So guysss before starting the chapter their is a very good news... Which i want to share with my reader....
So my lovely reader....
As you all know i am from Assam... And Assam government is giving scooty to those girls who have scored well in 12th board exams above 70%......
And gess what i have got it....
I got scooty coz of my 12th result....

I am so happy guyss

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I am so happy guyss.... I can't even describe my feeling.... And the most greatest part was that when i saw that happiness on the face of my maa and baba.... They were more happy then me.... I can't describe this feeling guys when i saw that happiness on their faces and when i am the reason behind their happiness......

So this is the new begining hope you all will like it....

So the name of this story is......

"RAABTA"

CHARACTERS..........

Sidharth Shukla......
The main lead of my story......
Age- 36 years old.....
Own a fashion designing company...
A very powerful person..... Everyone in this business line knows him for two reason....
First, for his excellent work.....
And....
Second, for his crazy mad love..... And how broken he was.......
For him NOW only his work and his mom matters the world....
But in past for him his everything used to be his love.... His most popular relationship... Which is with his company's head model...
Raima......
But she broken him to no extend.....
He lost his happiness....

Rita Shukla.....
Mom of sidharth... Loves her son....
Always worried for her son....
She know how much he is broken....
She always pray to god to send someone who can heal his wound...... Always curse the day when Raima comes in his life....

Shehnaaz Gill......
The female lead of my story.....
Age- 23 year old....
She is a teacher......
She is beautiful.... She is kind and very humble.... Her whole world is her maa and her noor.....
She used to be childish, bubbly, pampered child of her home but in two years everything has changed...
In juat 23 years of age she have become a matured responsible daughter and also a responsible loving mother....
Her life is her noor.... Her daughter.....
Something has happen in her life that her life have totally changed.....
For her... Her's didibhai was her life but she lost her life two years back which broken her and change her life totally....

Noor Gill....
A two and a half year old girl....
She is so cute.... And she is really the noor of gill.... She is only two years but she needs her mumma always with her...

Tara Gill....
Mother of Shehnaaz always wish that her daughter again becomes like earlier... Ger jaan is Noor.... Always missed her elder daughter who passed away two years back... Always pray to god to make her daughter happy.....

Ashima Chopra......
Yugh Chopra....
Shehnaaz elder sister and jiju....... Passed away two years back.... ( not have any role in the story but important part of the story)

PROLOGUE......

Sidharth shukla is one of the big name of the fashion designing business..... His aura speaks volume.... His family is only his mom, his father left him when he is in college... He has built this whole emperor by his own....

He is very well know for two things....

First, his work.... No one can beat him in this line.... Every model have a wish to wore cloth design by him in their life for once....

And...

Second..... His crazy love.....
His crazy mad love for Raima Mittal....
Raima mittal was a new comer in modeling... When he met her.... And on first met itself he go attracted towards her....
With time they come close... He started loving her life anything else doesn't exist for him....
He help her to reach heights in modeling...
She become the face of his company....
They started live-in together...
For him she is everything....
Infact he forget about his mom.... Or may be Raima never let him go anywhere else....
With time she change....
She used her as stairs to go up....
But he never realize it... Or ignore it....
She left him one day.... And he broke down completely.......
This is how he had suffered for his own doing.....
This is how he get used.....
This is how he had really fall in love... Only fall.... Never raise.....

Shehnaaz gill a very kind humble girl... A teacher.... Her life was not like this two years back.... She used to be bubbly childish... But last two years have changed her life....
For her her didi and maa was her life... She never saw her father as her father coz she lost him when she is only 1 year old... Her maa used to work and her didi used to take care of her... For her.... Her didi was her whole world.....
With time they grow....
Her didi gkt married to a very nice guy.... They all were happy until that dark day comes....
She is a child for her didi and jiju....
After three years of marriage....
Her didi conceived.....
And one more happiness comes in their life..
Their Noor....
Noor was daughter of Ashima and Yugh....
But for shehnaaz she is her life....
Her niece....
When she is 6 months old....
That day shehnaaz and Noor was at home with their maa....
Yugh and Ashima were coming from market,

But in way they met an accident.....
That moment their life changed....

In hospital....
Ashima's last words were....
" NAAZ MERI BACHI KA KHAYAL RAKNA... JO KAMI HAMNE DAKHI HAI USSE MAT SAHNE DENA"
Those last words of Ashima..... Changed her life....
Suddenly from a childish girl.... She become a mother she become a women....

That day changed her.....
She lost her world.... But before going also... Her world gives her it's Noor.....
For her.....  Noor is her didi's replica.... She is her world.... Her life......

What will happen when those two lost souls will met.....?
Will the darkness of their life will go away by the Noor....?
Will The Raabta the connect makes the two lost souls find it's peace.....

For know more about story stay tuned....

Thudd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....

KUCH DASTAN (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें