chapter 10

He gets up from his place and goes near adi, he is confused but suddenly....
Sidharth held his collar and make him stand up.....
He is shocked..... Everyone know what he have just done.....
Shehnaaz is worried for adi coz she know he doesn't know anything about him and his protectiveness for her....
They all stand up....
Adi is looking at sidharth while he is splitting fire through his eyes....
Sh- what the hell you are saying.... ( he said greeting his teeth...)
A- bro... What happen i was just....
He is was about to say more when sid said...
Sh- don't you dare to lay one eye on her... If you dare i will beat thr hell out of you....
He shout....
A- are but....
Sh- you are knew that is why i am not doing anything puri university ko jakar puch lena ke sid ki naaz ko akhen utha kar bhi dakha to kaya hal hota hai.....
He speaks with upmost dominance and aggression....
Leaving adi's collar he look at sana and left from their in anger.....

Sana don't know what to say adi was shocked....
Sana goes near adi and make him sit on his place and said....
S- adi... You are very nice but i don't sort of feeling towards you and we are very good friend to ham friends hi rahe acha hoga....
She speaks sweetly....
A- i don't know that he loved you so much agar pata hota to kabhi nahi aise bolta and don't worry sana we will always be good friends.....
He assure her with a painful smile....
S- thank you adi but he don't love me it's just we are friends from childhood so he feels protective towards me....
She try to make him understand but in reality she is trying to convence her heart to not make any unreal expectation....
A- that i can see shehnaaz....
He said with a smile.....
Sana smile in return....
S- plzz take care of him.... Main....
She said this to the other.... But can't complete her words....
As her eyes land on sidharth who was standing at the terrace door.... fuming in anger...
He just kick the table beside him and left from there making the other flinch in fear..
While sana excuse herself and left to see him....

She goes to garden and saw him standing infront of the swing....
She runs to him and hug him from back...
He know it was his naaz... But he was way more angry.....
He jerk her hand....
Shehnaaz again goes infront of him and hug him but he didn't reciprocate the hug...
S- kaya hai hug kar na ache se...
She said after getting irritated...
But he didn't response...
S- yaar mereko sachi pata nahi tha in sabke bare maine aor maine usko samjha bhi diya hai... Aor vo ache hai yaar.... Aor..
Before she could complete...
He pull her harshly close to him... While she landed on his chest....
She is shocked coz this is something else shw can feel it....
Sh- naaz you are only mine only mine.... You understood if someone even try to come close to you i will bloody destroy him....
He speaks while greeting his teeth his eyes were red vines were popping out... Sana shivers under his possessiveness....
S- sidharth... Calm down.... Plzz....
She innocently try to calm him down...
While he just hold her more close to him... Hug her tightly keeping his face in her neck inhaling her cent which is making him calm down.....
He starts giving her kisses on her neck her breath stuck on her throat this is the first time someone is this much close to her... She never imagined that the love of her life her kullu is so close to her... Her grip on his T-shirt become more tight....
After sometime he comes out of her neck and look deep into her eyes....
Sh- never try to go away from me naaz i can't tolerate this... I loss my control over my tamper whenever you go away from me... Say you will never go away from me....
He demanded....
S- i'll never go away from you mera kullu... Main to teri hi hu na to apne kullu ko chorke kaha jayungi....
She simply say..... Her this simplicity makes his heart beats faster....
They both were looking deep into each other's eyes when his eyes land on her pouted lips.... She can feel his intense gaze on her lip she know what is coming her heart starts beating more faster as if it will come out... Her legs were shaking.... He is coming close to her and she close her eyes as if giving him permission while he smile at her and crash his rough lips upon her soft lips...

This is the first time they were kissing each other.... This is the first time someone is so close to her.... This is the first time he crave from something like this that also from his naaz.... Their lips were devouring each other.
After sometime tgey both broke the kiss and join their forehead....

She is totally red with this moment they just share... She never imagine that he will come this much close to her.... She is feeling shy from him.... She is feeling shy from the person with whom she share everything but this feeling something else something new... She can't able to look into his eyes where he is looking at him so passionately... As if he win something very big...
Sh- naaz....
He call her huskily
S- vo sab wait kar rahe hai i... I think i should go...
After saying this she about to left from there when he held her hand and pull her...
Her back hit his chest and he said huskily near her ears...
Sh- naaz this is the best moment of my life and i don't have any regret coz this is mine moment our moment....
He said so lovingly... While his one words makes all the questions insecurity go away from her heart and she smilingly run from there.......

While he smile at her cuteness.....

The night goes well after lot drama romance and many fun moments....
It was morning.... Sidharth was in his room thinking about the kiss....
Sh(to himself)- i kissed her... But she is my best friend but i don't feel bad after kissing her infact i am so happy as if it was only might right to go close to her.... After all she is my naaz.... My..... But why i feel so possessive for her... She also have the right to have someone in her life who can give her love..... But when i am here why she need someone else i will give happiness... I will give her all the love she deserve....
But the word love caught his attention....
He winded his eyes...
Sh(to himself)- love.... Love.... Ohh shit... Shit...shit.... How can i be so stupid i love her.... Ohh dam i love her so much isiliya to i was so possessive for her... Infact i loved her from so long that i didn't even know... Ohh god how can i be so idiot that i didn't get my own feeling... I always said that she is my naaz but i never realize that i love her that's the reason i called her mine.... Ohh god i love her.... I love you shehnaaz kaur gill....
He is so dam happy happy realizing his feeling for her.... Sometimes the whole life you didn't able to realize your feeling but in one special moment your all feeling got Christel clear infront of your eyes... And the last night moment is that one moment from him.......

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....