chapter 2

Hlw guys it's your writer Anika....
So this is a new book of mine......
Vaise to jo log mera book pahle se padte hai vo log ko sab pata hi hai ki main kab kaose update dati hu but those who are new i wanna tell them something......
Actully i am a student of literature so i have to study also that's why so daily at morning around 9 to 10 am i give update of my story regularly..so jo naye hai unha koyi problem nahi hogi k mera update kab ayenga......
So thank you all for loving my new story......
And ha you all are free to say if anyone had any wish or any idea and want me to write on that topic i will definitely fulfill your wishes...

Back to story......

Sana locked herself in her room and starts crying looking at the picture of her mumma papa.....
S- mumma.... Papa..... I missed you so much...... Mera sath hi kayu aisa hota hai mumma..... Mari kaya galati thi..... Main sath saal unka intazar kiya..... Aor....... Kayu mumma....... Main kaya karu....... Vo mujse payer nahi karte....aor main kissi aor ka payer nahi chin sakti mumma...... Papa...... Dadu .....vo to bahut dukhi honge na..... Nahi mujha mujha unha manana hi hoga.....
After a lot of crying she wipped her tears and make herself presentable....
And come put of the room.......
She know that how much dadu want this relation even the whole family somewhere already accept her as the bahut of this haveli....... But now this can't happen she can't just broke so many relations........
She directly goes to dadu's room.....
As she enter she hear some voice.....
She saw that sidharth is standing their with liza dadu was shouting on him while rita maa and Ashok baba also present.......
D- aapne aisa kaise kiya sidharth aap jo jarahe tha yaha se tabhi ye sagai ho gayi thi na to fir aap kaise aise kisike sath bhi kisi rishtay main jur sakte hai........
Dadu was shouting on him...... He was about to say something when naaz enters in the room everyone look at her.......
Though she tried to be fake but the whole family know her very well they know that this girl has been waiting for sidharth since 7 years and now suddenly all her waiting ruined.....
S- dadu......
She speaks in her soft voice....
Hearing her voice sidharth's heart beat become more faster he did not know what is happening with him....
D- naaz bacha ham......
Before dadu could speak more naaz speaks....
S- dadu main janti hu aap ye rishta ko lekar kitne kush tha par dadu aap aise in dono par ye rishta thop bhi to nahi sakte na ye dono payer karte hai ek dusra se pichle 4 saal se sath hai mujse to kabhi thik se mila bhi nahi hai...... Aor rahi baat iss sagai ki iss haveli ke bahar iss ristay k bare main kisi ko pata nahi hai dadu.... Aap inha ek mouka de dain.....
She speaks with utmost respect and softness in her voice while everyone look at her with utmost love......
Sidharth is shocked to see her he know everyone was telling him only one thing that she is waiting for him since 7 years but here she is requesting to accept his relation how could she just sacrifice her love......
This mare thought making him restless he don't know but he want her to protest for their relation even though he didn't know what is his relation with her but he want her to fight for her right.......
D- naaz bacha aap samaj nahi rahi hai ye...... Before dadu could speak naaz said....
S- dadu aaj tak apki naaz ne aapse kuch nahi manga par aaj pahle baar kuch mang rahi hai inko ek mauka de dain dadu plzz......
She request......
Dadu after thinking for some time said......
D- ham cahte tha ki aap hamesha hamare pass rahe isiliya hamne ye riste ko karvaya tha par ham aapko ek aise ristay main nahi bandh sakte jisme payer na ho thik hai naaz hame inha mouka denga parso hi inki sagai hogi......
The elder of the family dealer his decision......
While sidharth was just looking at her as if something very precious thing is going away from him....... He don't know why he is getting effected.....
S- thank you dadu main chalti hai kal subah mujha clg bhi jana hai main soch rahi thi abhi to yaha ki padai khatam bhi hone wali hai to main papa ke company join kar lu.....
Rita maa now become shocked and said.....
R- naaz bacha aap hydrabad nahi jayegi waha ka kaam acha chal raha hai ham aapko hamse dur nahi jane denga......
Naaz just faked a smile and said....
S- maa main thodi na hamesha k liya ja rahi hu aap log se milne ati rakhungi aor papa ki company bhi to sambhalni hai na mujha......
All know that she loved sidharth from the day they got engaged and is will be very difficult to see him with anyone else so they all putting stone in their hearts agree....
S- thik hai dadu 6 mahine bad finals hai uske bad ham join kar lenga.....
And she left from their wishing the. Good night.....
Her heart is paining she know how much she loved sidharth but she can't be an obstacle in their love.....

On the other hand Liza is continuously speaking rubbish about the servant about everything she is not liking anything.....
Sidharth said...
Sh- Liza i think you should sleep and stop speaking rubbish abiut my people and tumha kaya zarurat thi bolne ki ham 4 saal se sath hai we are friends from last 4 years na and before coming you proposed me and i just accept it coz i know you......
He speaks loudly......
L- but sid if i didn't say that then your family would never agree about our relation and vo tumhari shadi uss naaz k sath kar deta dakha nahi kaise kabde pahnti hai such a typical village girl.......
She speaks venom....
Sidharth can't tolerate her more and shout.......
Sh- ohhh just shut up Liza.......
And left from there......

He want some peace coz from last few hours everything is happening so fast that he is now want some peace.....
He goes to the Garden of the hevali.....
The view is so soothing a fountain is places in the middle of the garden he goes near the fountain when he saw a blur figure opposite side of the fountain.....
He goes near the figure and his breath stuck on his throat......
He saw the beautiful face which is looking at the moon sitting on the bench beside the fountain...... Her face has a shine but her eyes is speaking sadness her long hair is flowing with the wind she is wearing a while salvar with white chunni simple attire also making her hell beautiful.....
Unknowingly a word escape from his mouth.....
Naaz.......
She hear her name and turn to look and the view make her hell nervous...
Sidharth come and sit beside her.....
There a silence an awkward silence..
Sidharth starts speaking breaking the silence.....
Sh- why did you not fight for your right...?
Shehnaaz look at him for few second and smile and said....
S- which right......
Her question makes him think for sometime.....
She is right which right when he himself did not remember about their engagement how he is telling her about her right......
S- don't worry i'll never come in between you two..... It was my mistake maine aapse kabhi baat nahi kiya aor apka intazar karti rahi...... Koyi na kuch intazar kabhi katam nahi hota....
Saying this she left from their.....
His heart is feeling a pain which he didn't know..... He did not want her to go like thus he want her to be with him..... But why.....?
Frustrated with his thoughts he make a call to his best friend who stays woth him in America and now in Mumbai......
Sidharth in call....
Sh- hello vikas..
V- han ji boliya bhopal k honewale sartaj......
Sh- yaar plzz come to Bhopal it's urgent......
They talk for sometime and vikas told him he will be in Bhopal till tomorrow afternoon........
He is very exhausted with all the things happend today and goes to his room and slept......
Hoping tomorrow sometimg good will happen......? 

Thudddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika....