chapter 8

Hii guys.....
Happy bihu to all of you.....
And to all my readers specially my bengali readers....
Subho Naboborbho......
Happy bengali new year to all of you......

Next morning sana wake up and again find sidharth not in room.....
She thought that he has already gone for office so she directly goes to washroom freshen up and get ready in her pjs as she today is not going to studio tomorrow is maa's bday so she had to so a lot of preparation..... Maa didn't do party she simply goes to ngo... orphaneage.... And old-age home to do some donation......

She is thinking about all this thinks while comming down suddenly she bumped into something hard and starts rubbing her nose while making a pout....
As she looks up to see the hard thing her eyes winded....
It was not a thing it was a person it was sidharth.....
Sidharth is smiling looking at her cutely rubbing her nose......
S- aap.... Aap office nahi gaye...... ?
Sidharth shake his head in no while sana become shocked seeing her shocking expression.....
He said....
Sh- are tumne hi to bola tha kal mom ka bday hai mujha unka sath rahna cahiya tumhi bhul gayi......
His words make her eyes winded that he take her words seriously....
S- aap sachi rahoge.....
She said so much excitedly like a child got what they are demanding....
Sidharth smile at her and said....
Sh- abhi aise hi baat karti rahogi ya fir preparations bhi karogi...... Pata hai na kal hai bday.......
S- han han chalo abhi breakfast kar leta hai fir ham decide kar lenga aor vaise bhi di aor jiju bhi ah rahi hy mari ruhu bhi ah rahi kitna time ho gaya mai mili bhi nahi sare milka tayari karenga vaise bhi maa to room main hongi brealfast k baad ham aram se aapki room main baith kar discuss kar lenga abhi khade kayu ho chalo jaldi aap bhi na.....
She is continuously talking and talking while he is just taken aback that how can someone be like this... She is really like a baby small small things make her happy and more over that she gets happy in others happiness.....
They both had breakfast while sana is continuously talking to maa and he is just lost in her.... Her innocence..... Her aura while working.... Her voice... Her eyes..... Her angelic aura everything is developing some feeling inside him but he himself is unaware of it......

They all were in sidharth's room discussing about mom's birthday.....
While aradhya di and rishi jiju is arguing actully no not arguing they were fighting......
While sidharth and sana and ruhu is watching them like they were watching some movie......
When sana shout....
Okay stop......
Kaya cahiya aap dono ko.....
A- yaar sana mujha main bol rahi hu golden and white balloon karte hai nahi inko to black and while karta hai are mana mom ki age huya hai iska mtlb ye to nahi ke ham aise ballon rakhe......
She said with a angry look.....
While sidharth burst into laughter.....
Sana just give him a glare and he immediately stop making everyone hell shocked like how this man stopped looking at her glare like this is  happening in real.....
S- di ruhu bhi ase nahi ladte.... Acha chalo aap dono ke idea kar leta hai di ham black and golden karte hai aap dono ki choice ah gayi dakho aab kushi now chalo dusri chiza discuss karte hai okay.......
Aru di and jiju just grin with happiness while sidharth is only looking at her with happiness taht how this make everyone happy....
They all discuss about other things....
While aru di is way kore then happy looking at her brother who is totally involved in this planing.......

It was 11.50 at night sid di and jiju is waitinf for sana in hall she is in kitchen from last 1 hour....
Sid is eagarly waiting for her.....
When she come in hall....
With a beautiful cake.....
A- i knew it tu har saal ki tarah cake bana rahi thi na mom ke liya sugar free....
Sana nodded while sidharth again got amazed he for the first time cursing himself for missing such happy moments......
They all hid towards maa's room ruhu is already asleep......
As the clock stuck twelve they all stormed in maa's room shouting....
Happy birthday maa............
Maa is awake as she know her child never forget this day....
She smile but her smile got wider seeing sidharth standing their smiling whole heartily..... She never thought that he will also come like this.....
She always miss him in her this special day......
She always wish to have him beside her while cutting the cake and her this wish is now fulfilling.....

Sana place the cake infront of her and told her to cut the cake......

R- tune banaya hai na ye.....
Sana nodded....
R- mera bacha tu kabhi bhi mera heath ko lekar compromise nahi karti haina.......
S- aor kabhi nahi karungi abhi chalo cake cut karo aor bolo kaisa bana hai...
Rita maa nodded with a smile......
In one side aru di and in one side sidharth and rishi jiju is clicking picture.......
Sana is standing a little away.....
When maa notice that and sidharth also notice that.....
He goes and for the first time hold her hand with full authority and drag her close to them.... Sana smile at his gesture....
As if for while right she is waiting for long is now she is getting.......
Maa cut the cake and feed all of them while they all feed maa......

After celebrating....
They all goes to their rooms....
Entering in room sidharth said.....
Sh- kina maja aya na aaj......
S- han aor maa bhi kitni kush thi aaj vo hamesha se cahti thi aap raho unka sath iss bar aap tha to vo kitna kush huyi......
Sana said happily.....
Sidharth was now realizing his mistake.....
S- pata hai maa har saal yaha apke room main akar apke picture dakkar roti thi mujha bahut duk hota tha....
Her word is hitting him but more then that mentioning this rokm as his is hitting her.....
Sh- tum iss room ko shirf mera kayu kahti ho ye to tumgara bhi room hai....
Sana become little shocked with this and said......
S- aisi baat nahi hai bas kabhi mahsus hi nahi huya ke ye mera room bhi hai isliya.....
She said normally but her words hit him badly.....
He realized that how much he had failed..... He had failed as a son... He had failed as a brother and more then that he had failed as a husband.....
When a girl come to her husband she had a lot of hopes... She left her whole life behind just believing a person who is her husband but as a husband he had failed badly in every month he for once talk to mom talk to di but never ever try to talk to her what she felt that time must be horrible....
He crashed her all hopes all dreams...... He can feel the pain in her eyes....
Immense guilt run in her heart.....

Thuddd
That's all for today
Hope you like it
Do vote and comment

Till then bye bye
Yours writer
Anika......